Covid19 | Vital Football

Covid19

BobHatton

Vital Champions League
Does anyone know which players tested positive? Is the squad going to be ready for the season opener? So many questions....

Its an unknown cold/ flu symptom which doesn't affect many young people.

As a 20yr old said on breakfast tv news yesterday, why would I get vaccinated I'm young, I'm invincible....

Should screen shot his face and when the selfish little **** turns up at hospital he gets turned away.
The one thing from tnis pandemic is that it's not you who.might fall ill but sho you oass it on too.
Simple solution
Tattoo on neck:
✅ = Vaccinated we will treat you
❌= Not vaccinated not be treated in hospital.

As a 20yr old said on breakfast tv news yesterday, why would I get vaccinated I'm young, I'm invincible....

Should screen shot his face and when the selfish little **** turns up at hospital he gets turned away.
The one thing from tnis pandemic is that it's not you who.might fall ill but sho you oass it on too.
Simple solution
Tattoo on neck:
✅ = Vaccinated we will treat you
❌= Not vaccinated not be treated in hospital.

"The number of Covid-19 deaths in the UK has surpassed the combined death toll of the Great Plague, the Aids pandemic and every single terror attack and war since 1945." And this was in February.

That's without mention of the non-fatal impact of Covid, whether Long Covid or just flat out ecomomic impacts of people being off sick from work.

Under the new ownership and leadership, we are starting to think of our club as a well run professional organisation. Two questions:

Do we have any unvaccinated employees at teh club, from owner down to toilet cleaner?

AND

Is so WHY?