#COVID19 | Page 1113 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Macron is a pantomime villain, not for any 'Billy Britain' reason, but the fact he is a pantomime villain. Oh yes he is!
I think he is both as he gives the ‘Billy Britain’ brigade someone to rail against regardless.

There’s an element of him representing all that is bad in the EU in the minds of some. Frightening when you consider what people will let Boris get away with.

I think he is both as he gives the ‘Billy Britain’ brigade someone to rail against regardless.

There’s an element of him representing all that is bad in the EU in the minds of some. Frightening when you consider what people will let Boris get away with.

His actions are also contributing to the Rule of Law crisis in the EU, which emboldens other nations to take matters into their own hands.
That's the Rule of Law crisis, which I'm not sure I've mentioned.

After going through the whole of this pandemic without catching it, I've finally tested positive today. Ordinarily I wouldn't be too bothered but it means my week abroad next week is now being cancelled :mad:

No doubt I caught it off HIM, HIM and HIM in trap 2 the riddled f****ks

So sick of this shit lads

You said you couldn’t not see me before you left… your own fault you stupid c******t

His actions are also contributing to the Rule of Law crisis in the EU, which emboldens other nations to take matters into their own hands.
That's the Rule of Law crisis, which I'm not sure I've mentioned.
Oh he is definitely most things that people are calling him and seems to be happily (or should that be angrily) adding to the EU and UK’s woes at a time when he should be seeking to do the opposite.

Not sure I have seen you mention the Rule of Law crisis… What’s it all about then?? 🤔

It wasn't a 'let it rip' and 'bodies piled high' agenda in the summer and it's disingenuous to say as such.
It was a deliberate policy to avoid another winter surge and bring the country to need another lockdown to protect the NHS [sic]

That is the same thing, its kinda the point, finances over health was the order of priority

Fuuny to see Macron called th villain tho. Has he actually ever been found guilty of cheating and lying or been sacked from jobs for bullshitting or paid his mates millions in business contracts? BoJo is a real life villain, even when the panto is on

We will just have to wait and see how bad this one is. Might be ok; might be pretty bad.

I support Javid's intervention on travel restrictions, even though it will have implications for a young member of my team who already hasn't seen her family since pre-pandemic. Much easier for ministers to put restrictions in place when they aren't in a position of not wanting to offend for fear of risking a post-brexit trade deal, huh?