#COVID19 | Page 1077 | Vital Football

#COVID19

They won’t necessarily have been using the figures that we see and the fact is that when and where a person caught it is not that relevant to the overall figure.

Remember as well that the ‘roadmap’ predates the Delta variant and other than s 1 month delay which needed to happen it has been followed.

I would be more concerned with following the variants and with whether the Government will leave borders open when they need to be closed.

The main obstruction to progressing to ‘normality’ is not the high level figures that we are getting but the incompetence, greed and self-serving nature of our Government.

The biggest issue for me is the lack of clarity on EVERYTHING. It’s why this thread is so long and the fact that we’re discussing it.

From the predictions, to the policy’s regarding ridiculous segregating Covid passports, to lockdown easing dates, to contracts handed out, to hospital data being out of date, to truth regarding transmission… the whole thing has been disgracefully managed.

To say that it’s pinned society against one another has been an understatement. I won’t be voting for this clown in charge or this party until the leeches have gone.

The disagreements from person to person is because the ‘facts’ have been so bloody questionable and change week to week to the point where our opinion of where we are as a country is never true for longer than about 3 days.

Can’t wait for this to be ‘somewhat’ over just so society can heal from the divide, because for me that’s been just as dangerous as Covid.

I’ve always been so dismissive of ‘conspiracy theorists’ but i think it’s fair to you could be forgiven for wondering just what the hell is going on here. Im relatively young but this is the first time I’ve genuinely had my eyes opened up to the possibility of a corrupt wider situation that we seem to be in the dark about.

Last edited:
Who has questioned it?

It's all that's been happening on here.

'Ahh, it's only going down because...'
'It's reinfection figures...'
'It's manipulation of the figures...'
'The data is from the butcher...'
'you're quoting the government...'

When the numbers were rising there was no such scrutiny.

The biggest issue for me is the lack of clarity. It’s why this thread is so long and the fact that we’re discussing it.

From the predictions, to the policy’s regarding ridiculous segregating Covid passports, to lockdown easing dates, to contracts handed out, to hospital data being out of date, to truth regarding transmission… the whole thing has been disgracefully managed.

To say that it’s pinned society against one another has been an understatement. I won’t be voting for this clown in charge or this party until the leeches have gone.

The disagreements from person to person is because the ‘facts’ have been so bloody questionable and change week to week to the point where our opinion of where we are as a country is never true for longer than about 3 days.

Can’t wait for this to be ‘somewhat’ over just so society can heal from the divide.

Covid passports!!!

I'm off to French France at the weekend and the barriers being placing in front of fully vaccinated Brits is comically absurd.
To get into France I don't even need a negative test anymore, but coming home I need to give the government my life story and have PCR tests.

Bonkers.

The biggest issue for me is the lack of clarity. It’s why this thread is so long and the fact that we’re discussing it.

The problem is that in wanting clarity you are wanting something that the Government don’t necessarily want to give you even if they could.

And with each new variant comes an added layer of complexity and new issues to face. Added to that is the fact that so many factors are in play that can affect decisions at any point in time.

There are plenty who think the Tories have done a great job which is worrying. For me the only thing they got right was the vaccine and even that has seen numerous road bumps.

Rubbish. You have done plenty of questioning of the figures yourself during the course of this thread…

People will always want to clarify the figures but that is different to saying they are wrong.

To me this smacks of you having a narrative and not liking anyone disagreeing with it. Unfortunately you can’t have it both ways.

The problem is that in wanting clarity you are wanting something that the Government don’t necessarily want to give you even if they could.

And with each new variant comes an added layer of complexity and new issues to face. Added to that is the fact that so many factors are in play that can affect decisions at any point in time.

There are plenty who think the Tories have done a great job which is worrying. For me the only thing they got right was the vaccine and even that has seen numerous road bumps.

But there isn’t radio silence - there’s different messages from different people within power. It’s not controlled, which is why it’s become so divided. People pick their source for information and run with it.

For me, the damage this has done to how people interacting with each other has been great and I square that at the government and the media.

But there isn’t radio silence - there’s different messages from different people within power. It’s not controlled, which is why it’s become so divided. People pick their source for information and run with it.

For me, the damage this has done to how people interacting with each other has been great and I square that at the government and the media.
I don’t disagree at all. As you say we are getting different figures from different people about differing and overlapping aspects. There has been no control or clarification and there certainly hasn’t been strong leadership.

Covid passports!!!

I'm off to French France at the weekend and the barriers being placing in front of fully vaccinated Brits is comically absurd.
To get into France I don't even need a negative test anymore, but coming home I need to give the government my life story and have PCR tests.

Bonkers.
Get yourself a motor boat and a life jacket. No problem getting back then.

Surely you're not insinuating that some people select what they want to talk about based on their political preferences....

Our squad is riddled with it.

Let’s hope in all seriousness that everyone is ok

That’s pre season over though

That's because there was herd-immunity strategy and numbers WOULD have risen. Now with everything opening up, numbers WOULD rise. So of course there's scrutiny, especially when the PM is such a compulsive liar.

The biggest issue for me is the lack of clarity on EVERYTHING. It’s why this thread is so long and the fact that we’re discussing it.

Can’t wait for this to be ‘somewhat’ over just so society can heal from the divide, because for me that’s been just as dangerous as Covid.

I’ve always been so dismissive of ‘conspiracy theorists’ but i think it’s fair to you could be forgiven for wondering just what the hell is going on here. Im relatively young but this is the first time I’ve genuinely had my eyes opened up to the possibility of a corrupt wider situation that we seem to be in the dark about.

An accurate analysis. Welcome to the real world, glad you can join us.

labour still do more than Tories, always been the case, be they how we want them or not

Well they clearly don’t because they’ve not been in power since 2010. They’re now virtuous party that have completely lost their identity. They jump on bandwagons to look good rather than actually represent ‘the many not the few’.