#COVID19 | Page 886 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Two headlines next to each other in today's paper...

The Queen: People who refuse vaccine should think of others, rather than themselves.

Angela Merkel refuses Oxford jab amid calls to 'lead by example'.

Two old German women disagree about something.

Bollocks.
For a year now the anti-Tory mob on here have been gleefully charging the government with butchery and everything else.
When there is deserved criticism coming back at your EU centrefold of choice, you strike out.
The double standards are laughably transparent and you keep them coming.

Comedy gold, chap.

You are either a troll or an actual fucking idiot.

The butcher is a butcher because we have a terrible death rate & actual criminal behaviour or utter incompetence

You then skip around with joy pulling at your tiny Willy with glee when another country does something stupid as though that absolves the butcher of the thousands & thousands of needless deaths

You are either a troll or an actual fucking idiot.

The butcher is a butcher because we have a terrible death rate & actual criminal behaviour or utter incompetence

You then skip around with joy pulling at your tiny Willy with glee when another country does something stupid as though that absolves the butcher of the thousands & thousands of needless deaths

Debating not your bag, I see.

I. Know.

The flames of the flawed perceptions regarding the effecacy are being publically fanned.
Staying quiet until approval is granted, would have increased the uptake (1.4million not being taken)

Since you are so concerned in other people's business why dont u go live there. Herr Strett would suit u imho.

So why are the eligible people not taking the AZ vaccine in Germany?
Why are EU leaders recommend Merkel 'leads by example'?

She may not be actively discouraging, but she could do a damn sight more to encourage.

Why would the Queen encourage all people who are sceptical to take a jab, she's had hers?

The facts presented are not in dispute, those being:
  1. The vaccination cohort in Germany are refusing to take the AZ vaccine because of fears of the efficacy; this includes the under 65s
  2. There are 1.4m doses waiting to be injected

It's worrying.

So u've gone from trying to say she was actively discouraging (she wasnt) to she is not encouraging enough!

Still full of shit stretts or herr schiester

You are such a snowflake. Boris gets correctly nicknamed the butcher & you’re so hurt by it you bring it up every other day.

Couldn’t give a flying witches ring piece what name you choose to call our PM, as boringly repetitive as it is.
I was referring to you calling me a tiny cocked, idiot troll, which isn’t 100% correct.