#COVID19 | Page 837 | Vital Football

#COVID19

I think Labour should now be looking at a 'Forward' policy in regards to patriotism.

Sir Keir should Announce that their next election anthem will be 'The Roast Beef of Old England', endorse Tariff Reform and be filmed throwing darts at a photo of Macron while supping a pint of IPA in Union Flag embossed regalia.

Go to Barrow or Portsmouth and announce a massive Royal Navy rebuilding programme, reviving the two-power standard. Halve beer duty. Pay for it by whacking great taxes on avocadoes, lattes and almond milk. Ban all foreign property investment in England.

The red wall will rise again.

Why would he go through all that effort? He's just going to do what he would have done anyway, but standing in front of the Union Jack.
That way, he's more patriotic.
Didn't you read the report?

I don't see you posting pictures of ol' Jack on here strett. You clearly hate the UK and everything it stands for.

Mutation of the Kent variant in Manchester has been detected. No news yet as to if it's more easily spread or vaccine resistant.

Doesn't say why they haven't been vaccinated though. Some local nurses were so unworried about catching the virus that they refused vaccinations unless they were done during working hours at work . Nurses are just like everyone else. Some have gone into isolation to keep away from families, others are quite blase about it all.

I have been to Derby Arena to have mine today. Very efficient. Walked in at 12:25 jabbed and on the way home at 12:38

Doesn't say why they haven't been vaccinated though. Some local nurses were so unworried about catching the virus that they refused vaccinations unless they were done during working hours at work . Nurses are just like everyone else. Some have gone into isolation to keep away from families, others are quite blase about it all.

Lol 75,000 of them? You'd find an excuse for Bojo if you walked in on him with his cock up your wife.

Lol 75,000 of them? You'd find an excuse for Bojo if you walked in on him with his cock up your wife.

As ever you have taken what I've said out of context. There could well be 75,000 across the UK who haven't made the effort to get vaccinated, or have declined. There could be loads of reasons why , They could be off sick, maternity leave etc. A GP was on tv yesterday saying three workers in her clinic didn't want to be vaccinated. Local hospitals have been using up vaccinations on finance staff and footballers.

I wasn't even aware that BJ was personally doing the invites, which hardly merits your appalling statement.

World Health Organisation find that Covid actually originated in Taiwan and was spread around China by a malicious bat, trained by the US military.

A spokesman recommended the immediate invasion of Taiwan and to keep Tibet under control.