#COVID19 | Page 741 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Was that a reply to Woanz too, as he is comparing with what is happening elsewhere?

Well no; I agree with him that it is entirely the fault of Boris and the people he manages; the Buck stops with him.

I could not care less what is happening anywhere else.

Stating that we are less incompetent than the Belgians is totally meaningless to all of those who are needlessly suffering.

Well no; I agree with him that it is entirely the fault of Boris and the people he manages; the Buck stops with him.

I could not care less what is happening anywhere else.

Stating that we are less incompetent than the Belgians is totally meaningless to all of those who are needlessly suffering.

So the buck stops with Boris, that we are inoculating many times more than most others in the World?

Just trying to understand why the rules flip depending if the news is good or bad.

It maybe forum banter, an inability to praise people you dislike, or dogmatic political blindness.

Either one it must be, because logical it is not.

So the buck stops with Boris, that we are inoculating many times more than most others in the World?

Just trying to understand why the rules flip depending if the news is good or bad.

It maybe forum banter, an inability to praise people you dislike, or dogmatic political blindness.

I think that a nurse with big tits should visit every house in the country starting right now. Why should people have to wait and go to vaccination centres anyway? Fucking disgusting if you ask me.

I think that a nurse with big tits should visit every house in the country starting right now. Why should people have to wait and go to vaccination centres anyway? Fucking disgusting if you ask me.

And the 15 minute anaphylactic pause for everyone should be scrapped, give them all an EpiPen FFS.
Army snipers could be scrambled to fire them into pensioners' arms from afar, save no end of time, innit.
Fucking disgraceful.

And the 15 minute anaphylactic pause for everyone should be scrapped, give them all an EpiPen FFS.
Army snipers could be scrambled to fire them into pensioners' arms from afar, save no end of time, innit.
Fucking disgraceful.
Or better still according to some on here just use army snipers with bullets?

No, stop bringing other Countries into this.

Try and see things for what they are, a shambles.

There is no flipping of any rules; I am judging what is happening in this Country alone.

Our performance in carrying out the immunisations has been appalling; it has been appalling due to very bad levels of organisation.

The Logistical operation supplying the immunisation points is not fit for purpose, and there are no signs of improvement - if these people had been running a commercial operation and not a state funded one, they would have lost the contract a long time ago.

You can try and turn that into a Party Issue if you like; I'm sure most people would be more interested in what is happening on an operational level, or rather what is not happening.

There is no flipping of any rules; I am judging what is happening in this Country alone.

Our performance in carrying out the immunisations has been appalling; it has been appalling due to very bad levels of organisation.

The Logistical operation supplying the immunisation points is not fit for purpose, and there are no signs of improvement - if these people had been running a commercial operation and not a state funded one, they would have lost the contract a long time ago.

You can try and turn that into a Party Issue if you like; I'm sure most people would be more interested in what is happening on an operational level, or rather what is not happening.

So you agree that many parts of the NHS need privatising, because a state funded one can "get away with appalling performance"?

Without other countries to judge against, how can you state our COVID response has been appalling/shambolic?

I say is has been fantastic.
Now disprove that claim without comparisons with other nations.

Go.

Without other countries to judge against, how can you state our COVID response has been appalling/shambolic?

I say is is fantastic.

Go.

Rather easy cos we need to assess progress against the needs of the uk not anywhere else. Its a cheap pump to distract from how peoples needs in the uk not being met.

FWIW I'd like the roll out to be faster but I'm not too concerned yet. It is a bit disappointing that it isn't faster already because the logistical challenges they are experiencing could have been foreseen for very many months. There are no surprises here, including the need for -70 storage in some cases. Maybe the 15 min anaphylaxis wait was unforeseen but not unforeseeable for those who wargame this kind of thing.
If we don't see a rapid ramping up of the vaccination rate around now then there will be a cause for concern/complaint.

It is fair to compare between countries but you need to compare apples with apples. We can, and have, praised the regulators for being speedy with the first two options. Obviously that gives the UK a head start when counting how many jabs have been done on any given date. However, the success of the roll out operation is a completely different question. Whether we have done relatively well under the challenges that will have to be met by all countries, has to be answered by comparing what percentage of the population they have jabbed starting from Day 1, which is different in different countries.

Rather easy cos we need to assess progress against the needs of the uk not anywhere else. Its a cheap pump to distract from how peoples needs in the uk not being met.
Indeed.
There have been some very bad decisions in the UK, as could have been foreseen, and were predicted, before those decisions were eventually made. You don't need international comparative data for that.
If you do, however, take a look at the comparative data - to which our decision makers had access - our decisions look even worse.

I say is has been fantastic.

Go.

If things are so fantastic why has there been the need for revision after revision on the timing of the roll out?

Is that down to the NHS under performing or the people supplying them not having a fucking clue?

The work has been subcontracted to the usual cronies who know nothing about what they are doing.

We are now hearing of people having to travel over 100 miles to get immunised; that sounds like state of the fucking art organisation

FWIW I'd like the roll out to be faster but I'm not too concerned yet. It is a bit disappointing that it isn't faster already because the logistical challenges they are experiencing could have been foreseen for very many months. There are no surprises here, including the need for -70 storage in some cases. Maybe the 15 min anaphylaxis wait was unforeseen but not unforeseeable for those who wargame this kind of thing.
If we don't see a rapid ramping up of the vaccination rate around now then there will be a cause for concern/complaint.

It is fair to compare between countries but you need to compare apples with apples. We can, and have, praised the regulators for being speedy with the first two options. Obviously that gives the UK a head start when counting how many jabs have been done on any given date. However, the success of the roll out operation is a completely different question. Whether we have done relatively well under the challenges that will have to be met by all countries, has to be answered by comparing what percentage of the population they have jabbed starting from Day 1, which is different in different countries.

The speed at which the regulator worked at to get an approval has been completely undermined; it has taken 7 weeks to reach an average of 400k people per week, which is still not a great amount - at current rates it is still going to take the best part of two years

The Logistical challenges have been obvious for over three Months, maybe longer, and nothing has been done to put that right.