#COVID19 | Page 740 | Vital Football

#COVID19

BBC reporting that according to public health England you have around 5 months of immunity if you have had a dose. Herd immunity must be getting closer if thats true.

Over 2.8 million UK people immunised as of yesterday.

189,834 in France, 8,000 in Belgium

How anyone thinks this isn't down to the government is beyond me.

Well it’s a great race in this country to see if they can kill more than they vaccinate, maybe they could feed the corpses to hungry children

I may have this wrong but i thought it was covid 19 that was killing people?

That’s what they want you to think! They’ve joined up with Israel to help the lizard takeover & the vaccine is just to stop our fight back as it’s loaded with mind control microchips. Ask Piers Corbyn he’ll tell you all about it.

BBC reporting that according to public health England you have around 5 months of immunity if you have had a dose. Herd immunity must be getting closer if thats true.
The are reporting "at least" five months.
That's not quite the same as "around" five months.

The are reporting "at least" five months.
That's not quite the same as "around" five months.

That's great news.

Question. My logic is sometimes flawed, but is having a higher quantity of positive tests, counterintuitively a 'good' thing regarding reaching the fabled herd-immunity; assuming like most viruses, a recovered person has some?

Small mercies in a world of shit they have created

However they have done the very basics of what should be done

So I wont give them shit for getting this rolling

That's great news.

Question. My logic is sometimes flawed, but is having a higher quantity of positive tests, counterintuitively a 'good' thing regarding reaching the fabled herd-immunity; assuming like most viruses, a recovered person has some?
Thats my line of thinking. How many are there now?

What is happening elsewhere is totally irrelevant to what is happening in this Country.

2.8m people have been immunised in the 42 days we have had the vaccines.

There are over 50 sites in the UK which can accommodate the vaccine which needs to be temperature controlled.

If you only count the 50 temperature controlled sites, and there are many more sites which can accept the other vaccines, that is far less than 1500 immunisations at each location per day

That is certainly nothing to shout about; in fact it is appalling.

What is even more appalling is that some people think this is a reflection on the NHS when it is all down to pathetic levels of organisation at Government level.

375,000 in the last 7 days.

Its not enough, they need to go faster if they can. Credit for the vaccine roll, real credit when enough people have been vaccinated that we can begin to ease restrictions.

The idea tho that this govt has handled covid well is for the birds

Its not enough, they need to go faster if they can. Credit for the vaccine roll, real credit when enough people have been vaccinated that we can begin to ease restrictions.

The idea tho that this govt has handled covid well is for the birds

Infections, not injections numbnuts ;-)

What is happening elsewhere is totally irrelevant to what is happening in this Country.

2.8m people have been immunised in the 42 days we have had the vaccines.

There are over 50 sites in the UK which can accommodate the vaccine which needs to be temperature controlled.

If you only count the 50 temperature controlled sites, and there are many more sites which can accept the other vaccines, that is far less than 1500 immunisations at each location per day

That is certainly nothing to shout about; in fact it is appalling.

What is even more appalling is that some people think this is a reflection on the NHS when it is all down to pathetic levels of organisation at Government level.

Was that a reply to Woanz too, as he is comparing with what is happening elsewhere?