#COVID19 | Page 702 | Vital Football

#COVID19

That’s the current plan but it is very fluid as you know. Extended time between doses has only just changed which will hopefully help many more get a good level of protection more quickly.

The 24/7 will be challenging too, getting vulnerable people out at 1:00 in the morning in the winter for a jab.

I'd be disappointed not to receive one tbh...

The NHS are still, unbelievably, waiting for the Department of Health to sign off premises proposed for use in administering the jab!!!
Everything is detached!!!

It's been done already. You can blame him all you want. Like I can ask questions of the current Labour leader.

You don't ask questions, you post constant attacks criticising him for picking up the pieces of Corbyn's disaster. Tell me, why was it ok for Corbyn to vote with the government to erode our civil liberties but not ok for Starmer to support lockdowns or the working man who voted for Brexit?

Seeing some of the replies to that tweet is quite sad.

Richard Osman puts it very succinctly...

Considering you have spent the the best part of last Year posting quotes from the Mail and Telegraph, that is an extremely ironic post.

I can only assume you are entering a period of self reflection; if not, its 10 out of 10 for chutzpah

You don't ask questions, you post constant attacks criticising him for picking up the pieces of Corbyn's disaster. Tell me, why was it ok for Corbyn to vote with the government to erode our civil liberties but not ok for Starmer to support lockdowns or the working man who voted for Brexit?
You just want an argument. I'm not interested but thanks.

My mum been in bed since boxing day. She couldn't get a test until Tuesday. Still waiting for the results. My brother now showing symptoms and feeling really poorly. Tried ordering a test today. But get's a message saying there's an issue.

My dad a stroke survivor paralyzed down one side. Is now at high risk of catching flu or Covid. Who knows!

My mum been in bed since boxing day. She couldn't get a test until Tuesday. Still waiting for the results. My brother now showing symptoms and feeling really poorly. Tried ordering a test today. But get's a message saying there's an issue.

My dad a stroke survivor paralyzed down one side. Is now at high risk of catching flu or Covid. Who knows!
That's dreadful to hear hope things work out

All the best