#COVID19 | Page 679 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Boris is a butcher though. And even if the EU has fucked up it still doesn’t excuse trying to score points off the back of people dying but if that’s how you roll...?

And how many times have people posted point scoring things about deaths in the UK. You have just made another one above.

No idea what we will achieve, but just like Brexit, I'm prepared to see what happens in January. No idea where we are now, but half a million had been vaccinated last time I heard. Should pick up if the Oxford vaccination gets approved.
Yes, you keep waiting and seeing... Meanwhile in the real world people are dying and our infrastructure is currently incapable of delivering the vaccine in the numbers needed with little prospect of that changing.

And how many times have people posted point scoring things about deaths in the UK. You have just made another one above.
How is pointing out that we don’t have the infrastructure to do what you have quoted political point scoring? It’s a matter of fact at this moment in time.

You do talk some total bollocks...

That is actually a quite despicable and disgraceful comment. Even for you, that is unbelievable.

I cannot believe you even felt it was appropriate to type that. Is there no depth to which you will stoop to justify how you voted?

You got what you wanted. I'll live the rest of my life paying for the consequences.

I'm guessing you are replying to Liarking whom I firmly have on ignore.

Pareto obviously had Liarking in mind when he framed his Principle

He is lying through his teeth 80% of the time; the other 20% is spent on theories so fucking deluded he makes Stret look sane and rational; and we all know Stret is on a huge wind up.

The news that rural Gloucestershire has been moved into Tier 3 has not gone down well in the locality.

The Major is livid; although after a brief conversation with him this morning, I have severe doubts about his mental well being.

He has effected what sounds like a French accent and insists on being called Rene

He sends word that he will be busy over Christmas organising resistance and civil disobedience.

Ze vile vile forum will never be the same again. The Major needs his ski fix in Zermatt, and a little thing like Brexit and Covid will NOT stop him. No, he is made of much sterner stuff.

Did you know there is no clock tower at the SAS base in Herefordshire? Its how we catch people out who claim to have been in the Special Forces

How is pointing out that we don’t have the infrastructure to do what you have quoted political point scoring? It’s a matter of fact at this moment in time.

You do talk some total bollocks...

A matter of what fact ? How many people do you think we will vaccinate in January then ? Personally I've got no idea . Where do you know that we don't have the infrastructure to do it ? Do we not have hospitals, GPs surgeries etc not to mention the planned use of things like football stadiums. Personally I'm surprised anyone lives in the UK, as you all seem to have such a low opinion of everything we do.

People seem to be gloating about the fact we can't do anything, that Brexit is a failure etc even before we have even got round to it.

A matter of what fact ? How many people do you think we will vaccinate in January then ? Personally I've got no idea . Where do you know that we don't have the infrastructure to do it ? Do we not have hospitals, GPs surgeries etc not to mention the planned use of things like football stadiums. Personally I'm surprised anyone lives in the UK, as you all seem to have such a low opinion of everything we do.

People seem to be gloating about the fact we can't do anything, that Brexit is a failure etc even before we have even got round to it.
If you had read a few pages back there was a discussion about the fact that the target was a million per week but someone posted that of the 1500 expected locations, only 414 were actually capable meaning that there is no way we can achieve the target so I have no idea how many vaccinations will be done.

As for tying it to Brexit are you still clinging on to it being a success? Despite all of the evidence to the contrary? Nobody is gloating but there are a lot of pissed off people saying that we told you it would be a fuck up.

But you keep waiting and seeing.

#easiestdealinhistory

If you had read a few pages back there was a discussion about the fact that the target was a million per week but someone posted that of the 1500 expected locations, only 414 were actually capable meaning that there is no way we can achieve the target so I have no idea how many vaccinations will be done.

As for tying it to Brexit are you still clinging on to it being a success? Despite all of the evidence to the contrary? Nobody is gloating but there are a lot of pissed off people saying that we told you it would be a fuck up.

But you keep waiting and seeing.

#easiestdealinhistory
Whilst your at it. Have you Saturday’s winning lottery numbers.

Ze vile vile forum will never be the same again. The Major needs his ski fix in Zermatt, and a little thing like Brexit and Covid will NOT stop him. No, he is made of much sterner stuff.

Did you know there is no clock tower at the SAS base in Herefordshire? Its how we catch people out who claim to have been in the Special Forces

Someone's been watching Ronin

Yes I have.
Both doses?

Nothing is more important than getting this out there and getting the infrastructure to work.

Its not just about lives, it's about society.

The wealth and culture gap between young and old has become a chasm. That isn't helped by young people making sacrifices not seen since the war (and giving up freedoms that no government in our history has ever taken) to save the elderly. And they have done it.

If we are to come out of his cohesively then we need to a) make sure that the elderly pay their fair share of the costs of this, starting with that triple lock and b) the gap between the elderly and young getting protected from this is not shockingly big, to the point where the young once again feel that they do not matter.

Both doses?

Nothing is more important than getting this out there and getting the infrastructure to work.

Its not just about lives, it's about society.

The wealth and culture gap between young and old has become a chasm. That isn't helped by young people making sacrifices not seen since the war (and giving up freedoms that no government in our history has ever taken) to save the elderly. And they have done it.

If we are to come out of his cohesively then we need to a) make sure that the elderly pay their fair share of the costs of this, starting with that triple lock and b) the gap between the elderly and young getting protected from this is not shockingly big, to the point where the young once again feel that they do not matter.
Both my children are "young" Neither of them fit the profile that you are describing and that goes for millions more out there. They are both in well paid employment and on top of that will be handed a life enhancing sum when i pop my cloggs.