#COVID19 | Page 583 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Every single vicious comment you have made about decent, good labour supporters being responsible for your cult leaders disastrous election performance because they were critical of your glorious leader (regardless of whether this was voiced or not) is not completely invalid.

You have now posted multiple, specific anti Starmer memes and Twitter posts. Something that I don't think you can accuse a single other member of this forum of doing for Corbyn. You must be well on the way towards posting as many anti labour memes as anti Boris ones.

It's a good job you aren't member of the Labour party to be honest

The anniversary of the miners strike are some of the stupidest most delusional cretins outside of your house.

They think the whole world is against them

Are they?

Oh well

At least they dont spend years making disgusting jokes around antisemitic tropes and then when called out on it saying it is ok because one of your Fwwweinds who does the same goes on about how he is married to someone who is Jewish ( which is bollocks ) so it is ok

Never mind the shite comedy you perpetuate in some faux irony about black footballers

But yeah whatever you say Woanz

🤣

My morning entertainment is guaranteed by the fan club

Might even unblock Plums and Apollyon to see how riled up they are too

Every single vicious comment you have made about decent, good labour supporters being responsible for your cult leaders disastrous election performance because they were critical of your glorious leader (regardless of whether this was voiced or not) is not completely invalid.

You have now posted multiple, specific anti Starmer memes and Twitter posts. Something that I don't think you can accuse a single other member of this forum of doing for Corbyn. You must be well on the way towards posting as many anti labour memes as anti Boris ones.

It's a good job you aren't member of the Labour party to be honest

Oh well

Keep a tally lad

They are merging into one again

I love it when you play the innocent victim card and have been damned by your own posts/actions over the last few years

Owd hypocrite

Deary me

Last edited:
Oh well

Keep a tally lad

They are merging into one again

I love it when you play the innocent victim card and have been damned by your own posts/actions over the last few years

Owd hypocrite

Deary me
Not playing the victim because I'm talking about you, not me. Not sure exactly what you are reading. And I'm not damned by anything. I know you take your inspiration from Trump when it comes to the old "repeat a lie over and over again until it becomes true" but that one won't wash sunshine

You keep attacking the Labour leader and then blaming the right wing press for all the country's woes

Pretty much until halfwits stop justifying anti-semitism...so till you leave :)
This from the Turnip who's hate comments (made on this site) would certainly have seen him kicked from the Labour party if he had been a member.

Pure bone headed narcissism from a limited, attention seeking, individual.

I hate to sound like a right wing ideologue -such as your idol and fantasy surrogate father the Pope -but: why don't you stop your sponging off of hard working tax payer and get yourself a job instead of trolling this forum 24 hours a day?

Genuine question 😃

This from the Turnip who's hate comments (made on this site) would certainly have seen him kicked from the Labour party if he had been a member.

I hate to sound like a right wing ideologue -like your idol and fantasy surrogate father the Pope -but: why don't you stop your sponging off of hard working tax payer and get yourself a job instead of trolling this forum 24 hours a day?

Genuine question 😃

Genuine question, what is it in your makeup that allows you to overlook, minimise and justify anti-semitism? You don't engage or debate on the actual issue, just throw insults out there. I'm sure some parts are tricky for you to follow but if you ask for help plenty will give it.

I'd suggest a little self-reflection, a great deal of remedial education and then perhaps your contributions could reach the level of the great debaters such as DF.

Good luck with that :)

Billy Wilder's great film 'The apartment' - with the line "Be a mensch - a human being" - is on BBC2 at 3.10 today.

One thing I'd like to know, just for information really, is who the antisemites were that worked in the Labour Party under Corbyn and how did they get their positions.
If the problem is to be dealt with in such a way as to prevent it happening again, people (and I mean the public as well as politicians) need to understand exactly what happened and where these people are coming from.

There's been alot of punishing people and yelling at people who probably aren't antisemites, but what i haven't seen is any naming and shaming of actual antisemites, and i'm not really seeing a concerted attempt to understand and solve the problem, unless its happening behind the scenes. Kicking Corbyn out doesn't really do that, although I can understand why Starmer would, especially with the people who are probably advising him on this.

This is one reason why this second inquiry might be interesting. It may shed further light, which is why people are getting worried.

I hate to sound like a right wing ideologue -such as your idol and fantasy surrogate father the Pope -but: why don't you stop your sponging off of hard working tax payer and get yourself a job instead of trolling this forum 24 hours a day?

Genuine question 😃
You really are the biggest hate monger on this forum.

I wonder what your proportion of aggressive, insulting or accusatory posts are to those actually making a point? For some reason, it's all point scoring not point making.