#COVID19 | Page 398 | Vital Football

#COVID19

More reason for me to not bother going in shops anymore.

Got used to spending virtually no money and saving loads. That's only going to continue the more they make going in shops a vile experience.

Another boost to the Amazon monolith

So you get a choice on whether you go shopping or not?

Actually, I have enjoyed the experience of shopping on my own during Covid; it takes around half the time, costs far less and there is no earache for picking up the wrong brand.

So you get a choice on whether you go shopping or not?

Actually, I have enjoyed the experience of shopping on my own during Covid; it takes around half the time, costs far less and there is no earache for picking up the wrong brand.
My weekly shop used to be two shops and three hours.

Currently it’s still two shops but only 90 minutes. Almost blissful!

More reason for me to not bother going in shops anymore.

Got used to spending virtually no money and saving loads. That's only going to continue the more they make going in shops a vile experience.

Another boost to the Amazon monolith

Getting rid of small/medium businesses and just having the large ones, such as Amazon, was prescribed in the 'new world order', that many dismiss/laugh at years ago. CV-19, like many other events ((by design or coincidence) takes us a step closer to that.

Getting rid of small/medium businesses and just having the large ones, such as Amazon, was prescribed in the 'new world order', that many dismiss/laugh at years ago. CV-19, like many other events ((by design or coincidence) takes us a step closer to that.

You mean a business wanting to be successful is a grand conspiracy?

No. But only a few businesses like Amazon, Google, Microsoft, etc being allowed to be, 'could' be

I mean do you know anything about the history of those companies? Who exactly is it that gives this permission? Do you apply? Who to? What does gettinv permission mean? What happens if you're denied permission? Why don't those who are denied it tell us all about this grand conspiracy?

I mean do you know anything about the history of those companies? Who exactly is it that gives this permission? Do you apply? Who to? What does gettinv permission mean? What happens if you're denied permission? Why don't those who are denied it tell us all about this grand conspiracy?

You're right, conspiracies don't really happen. Everyone in this world, especially the rich and powerful, just want what's best for everyone else...

oh, except for Tories, they're the only 'bad uns' in the world

So the butcher has decided to make it mandatory to wear masks with his usual flair for fucking it up.
Yep, and in one swoop eliminated any chance of me visiting any shops other than the weekly for the foreseeable future.

Was talking to Mrs Pope about maybe trying out a shopping trip in the next couple of weeks. No chance now they have turned it into such a vile experience.

Yep, and in one swoop eliminated any chance of me visiting any shops other than the weekly for the foreseeable future.

Was talking to Mrs Pope about maybe trying out a shopping trip in the next couple of weeks. No chance now they have turned it into such a vile experience.

its the wait I don’t get, they known about this for months but just suddenly decide the 24th it’s utterly disgraceful, shameful & just when you think they can’t fuck it up more there it is.

Immunity only lasts a handful of months too, herd immunity was the God Strat.

Not to be skeptical or a conspiracy theorist. but that would be the perfect thing to say if you had a financial agenda in pushing a vaccine and saw that certain countries were mismanaging the situation so badly that they were heading towards herd immunity.

The reality is that information collection in almost all countries has been a joke and is bordering meaningless, so it's very difficult who or what to believe and difficult to get an accurate picture on what's really happening anyway.

Not sure if that's down to governments' incompetence or them wanting it to be like that. I would expect more the former than the latter, but who knows?

Whatever the government do, just appose it. It's a great strategy and fun too.
Oh get over yourselves! Most would dearly love to be able to cheer for the government's response to this crisis (because, y'know, their loves ones might not have died, their businesses might not have been damaged, we could have enjoyed our normal lifestyles much sooner, we could have seen/looked after our parents, we wouldn't be facing such an economic black hole that will affect our children, etc) but instead it has been a disgrace. Clearly among the worst. We are governed by morons.