#COVID19 | Page 322 | Vital Football

#COVID19

You’ve got an Evoque haven’t you flower? What’s the MPG like on it?
He was asked vaguely about fuel but missed any mention of it in his initial bullshit statement. I reckon he’s getting red diesel off his dads farm.

Have I fuck. Thats Mao territory.

Tory minister resigns, nice to see there is still some honour left in that party.
My MP reckons yesterday drew a line under the affair. I look forward to receiving his non-descript stock response to my email. I shall remind him that MPs in our constituency who become known for working for their career rather than the area don't end up being MPs every long.

@da fuq was definitely the inspiration behind DiCaprio’s character in Shutter Island. The dillusional weirdo is mentally unstable!

To be fare I have been told I do look a little bit like Di Caprio... in the past

The bit in Wolf of Wall street where he is trying to get down the steps on the ludes

Yeah would have thought they would have been all over this

Lienking
WillNFFC
Polly
The Poacher
Etc
Etc
I would say App as well but i've got the knacker on ignore so he may well have posted some drivel
Fair play to boris and mr Cummings ,both have acted correctly and with honour, it's a non story, move on.