#COVID19 | Page 319 | Vital Football

#COVID19

this final one from me

I was talking about this a few weeks ago and the usual drongos came out with the Tinfoil hat shit again..zzzzz

Anyway Cummings wife is also linked to the Faculty, run and owned by the 2 brothers

Attachments

• told ya.jpg
    told ya.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 12
The number of complaints against Cummings appears to be growing and the Police Commissioner for that area has weighed in as well.

If the Police do take action against him, not only will he have to go but Boris will have to go with him.
The Police are certainly get more vocal about the 2 metre rule chap .It was only this morning I heard them on the radio stating don't stand so close to me.

Award-winning Observer columnist Carole Cadwalladr who bravely brought us the Cambridge Analytica scandal – tries to spell out this Cummings story and what’s going on. “This is the official machinery of the state.

The civil service is now involved. And what they are saying in this statement contradicts a police report. So somebody is lying. The civil service? Or the police? Why does the Cummings story matter? And what does it obscure?

The real story is the huge transfer of government assets to private companies that he is overseeing under cover of a pandemic while restructuring the Cabinet Office into his & Michael Gove’s private fiefdom. We have no insight into these contracts which did not go to tender but to Cummings’s friends & associates. Including a massive transfer of our most private, intimate NHS data.

The privatisation of essential state functions is happening in real time in almost complete darkness. Cummings made absolutely clear his conditions for working in government were smashing civil service and rebuilding in his image and creating British ‘ARPA’ – an AI-driven research facility. That’s exactly what he’s doing right now in Cabinet Office with Gove his long-time co-conspirator.

Sure, the hypocrisy and entitlement of Cummings is breathtaking but there’s a far darker story that it obscures and it’s why the focus must be on Johnson now and his decision to throw weight of his office – statement from No 10 – behind him.”. Share far and wide. And if you voted Tory last election you voted for this. Next time stay at home.

Anyone else notice the long pause after "There were no taxis"?

That's because there are always taxis available from hospitals. It has been the only source of income for taxis since the lockdown. This could be easily proved as a lie.

Bozo: "I've got Covid-19"
Cumface: "I'm guin' up t' mi dad's"
Bozo: "Who's going to run the country if you fuck off?"
Cumface: "Who gives a fuck?"
Bozo: "Ok boss, let me know when you get back"