#COVID19 | Page 315 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Boris Johnson is stood there gaslighting 65m people.

Orwellian gets banded about a lot, but this exactly that in terms of the doublethink required to go along with what he is saying.

He is lying about what the guidance was, he is clearly saying one rule for us and another for everyone else, while telling us all he isn't.

His entire political capital is based on this now, it's shit or bust.

God, I hope that second trip or the castle trip is proved.

Boris Johnson is stood there gaslighting 65m people.

Orwellian gets banded about a lot, but this exactly that in terms of the doublethink required to go along with what he is saying.

He is lying about what the guidance was, he is clearly saying one rule for us and another for everyone else, while telling us all he isn't.

His entire political capital is based on this now, it's shit or bust.

God, I hope that second trip or the castle trip is proved.

Even if there is a 3rd 4th etc it wont matter

Because the first one didn't

The Met were at his house today and predictably he wasn't there

Even if there is a 3rd 4th etc it wont matter

Because the first one didn't

The Met were at his house today and predictably he wasn't there
I'm sad to say I think you are right.

The Mirror could feature a smoking gun tomorrow. It could show a picture or Cummings masturbating on the graves of COVID victims while holding up a newspaper showing the April 19th date.

And ultimately, Johnson is in for four more years, doesn't care to do any more than that so doesn't give a jolly fuck what the electorate think

I've just written to my Tory MP for the first time ever. I just want to make sure his inbox is full of messages from angry constituents.

:oops::bow:
Really? I want to believe this. Did it really, really happen?
Yes, was up for ten minutes before being deleted. All over twitter journalists.

Could be a hack of course, but it's genuinely from that account and is now "being investigated".

It's not a hack, it's genuine and that's how people feel.

They can bollocks if they think I will download their contact tracing app now. Sod it. We aren't all in it together at all

Yes, was up for ten minutes before being deleted. All over twitter journalists.

Could be a hack of course, but it's genuinely from that account and is now "being investigated".

It's not a hack, it's genuine and that's how people feel.

They can bollocks if they think I will download their contact tracing app now. Sod it. We aren't all in it together at all
Wow.