#COVID19 | Page 314 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Genuinely giving serious thought to breaking the rules to visit my partner now. We made the difficult decision to stay apart so we could both continue to work and I could be near my vulnerable dad just in case.

What's the point of sticking to them now?

My wifes mum is 76 tomorrow. The missus hasn't seen her parents since mid March. We are driving down tomorrow to see them, fuck it. We will social distance, but we are going.

Absolute bollocks

Cummings was the mastermind behind the leave campaign.
He orchestrated the infamous £350m/week bus campaign.
Persuaded people that Turkey was about to join the EU and flood the U.K. with 76m more immigrants.
Devised the message that a deal with the EU would be the ‘easiest deal in history’.
All now shown to be blatant lies.

Does anybody really believe that Cummings will be in any way concerned about any of this? He will be loving it.
Resign? No chance, after the last 4 years it should be obvious the rules don’t apply to this man.

The repercussions for those who use this to challenge him will be interesting to watch.

In the meantime, once again the headlines have been deflected away from the fact the Boris is missing.
Asking Johnson to sack Cummings is like asking Emu to sack Rod Hull.

He's been half an hour in Downing Street so far on a sunday, and we all know part time Boris doesn't work weekends (or Mondays) so I doubt it's to discuss CV strategy or just for a nice cup of Earl Grey...
I'll make another prediction that this meeting is a prelude for a half apology (someone else will say "he was doing the right thing but we can see how this might be misconstrued by idiots in a way that could potentially damage the key message from the government regarding self isolation") and a statement that he has been made aware of his obligations so we will now be drawing a line under the affair.

I'll make another prediction that this meeting is a prelude for a half apology (someone else will say "he was doing the right thing but we can see how this might be misconstrued by idiots in a way that could potentially damage the key message from the government regarding self isolation") and a statement that he has been made aware of his obligations so we will now be drawing a line under the affair.

He won’t apologise that’s not his style

Why do you always defend the bbc? It really bothers you when anyone criticise them.
At last you agreed that the Tories tell the bbc to toe the line. So surely that's not a fair playing field with other political parties but hey ho.

Still waiting for you to state where I've distorted the truth. And I also asked you that you must admire Corbyn for taking on the establishment.

I don't know who it is I've got a few on ignore but I'm guessing it is CP

He has some weird fetish that BBC is impartial and not beholden to flagrant abuses

Its bizarre

Maybe 15/20 years ago

Since Blair its news programmes been a mouthpiece for the right

Why do you always defend the bbc? It really bothers you when anyone criticise them.
At last you agreed that the Tories tell the bbc to toe the line. So surely that's not a fair playing field with other political parties but hey ho.

Still waiting for you to state where I've distorted the truth. And I also asked you that you must admire Corbyn for taking on the establishment.

Because you don't grasp their role and it's tedious when the extremists from both sides single them out for bias.

I don't know who it is I've got a few on ignore but I'm guessing it is CP

He has some weird fetish that BBC is impartial and not beholden to flagrant abuses

Its bizarre

Maybe 15/20 years ago

Since Blair its news programmes been a mouthpiece for the right

Lol found your staff number yet?