#COVID19 | Page 312 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Exactly so, though you have to wonder if some of the criticism is gendered too.

I obviously don’t support the tinfoil trots that should not need stating, but Kunsberg is absolutely the most biased person there has ever been. I understand that the Tories threats about BBC funding are hanging over her but she could at least try & ask something difficult, you’d hope she’d realise that threats & bullies need defeating, not act like their best mate to save your own skin.

to say it’s sexism or the gay toffs & gay spies (though not sure how many gay spies have been chief political editor) all being too scared to ask questions does a great disservice to everyone, the media should question the government & right now they aren’t & this is without question the time they should as it’s an utter shit show.

look at Ian Hislop he’s a gay toff small c conservative with some liberal leanings & a public school background but he’s done more to question the government than any serious journalists. FFS the main government critic is Piers Morgan a man who was until recently a fwend of Trump on Twitter.

Every other parent who has had COVID has had to stay at home and cope, because that was what we were told to do. The guidance was that this was to save lives.

View attachment 39544It says "stay at home" three separate times, not "do whatever you think best, even if that means driving 264 miles".

How many families have just done their best to cope because of this? Everyone who has followed these rules should be incandescent about this.

And every one of us is now wondering whether to bother with following the letter of these restrictions when the ones making the rules do whatever they want and the government aggressively defend them for doing so.
As I say I don't think that the decision he made for the child was a bad one.Furthermore ,although I agree the government's advice given has not been the best,the government website does state that those with children should try and fulfill the advice as best as possible. Hence indicating that having a situation such as 2 parents with covid with a 4 year old child may be an exception for example.

Out of interest, do you now think he should resign, Ingy?

Is there anyone left on here that thinks his behaviour is acceptable?

I obviously don’t support the tinfoil trots that should not need stating, but Kunsberg is absolutely the most biased person there has ever been. I understand that the Tories threats about BBC funding are hanging over her but she could at least try & ask something difficult, you’d hope she’d realise that threats & bullies need defeating, not act like their best mate to save your own skin.

to say it’s sexism or the gay toffs & gay spies (though not sure how many gay spies have been chief political editor) all being too scared to ask questions does a great disservice to everyone, the media should question the government & right now they aren’t & this is without question the time they should as it’s an utter shit show.

look at Ian Hislop he’s a gay toff small c conservative with some liberal leanings & a public school background but he’s done more to question the government than any serious journalists. FFS the main government critic is Piers Morgan a man who was until recently a fwend of Trump on Twitter.

No the main government critics are real journalists who uncovered this story and the subsequent government cover up. Morgan is a twat and holds nobody to account, this type of story however does. The Guardian has consistently critiqued the government over and over but with well researched articles and analysis.

The sexism musing was to Mao's well made point that the previous people to hold her job took a similarly non-confrontational approach and weren't subject to near the amount of criticism and scrutiny.

Out of interest, do you now think he should resign, Ingy?

Is there anyone left on here that thinks his behaviour is acceptable?
As I said originally ITTO I would have sympathy for his supposed situation if they were the true events.Basically if they weren't the true events and this is ,for example, all lies and the rumours that he had flouted the rules on numerous occasions are true then he should resign.

As I said originally ITTO I would have sympathy for his supposed situation if they were the true events.Basically if they weren't the true events and this is ,for example, all lies and the rumours that he had flouted the rules on numerous occasions are true then he should resign.

Ingy, I've only just got up to date on all of this and one thing is crystal clear,
your heart is in the right place.

:yes:

Grant Shapps defending this weasel is embarrassing. I wonder if that be*t ***** A* will still vote for them? Tory pr*ck
Absolute car crash.

Sophie Ridge put the questions out on social media yesterday afternoon so the government would have chance to marshal the answers. I saw those questions and I knew what they would be.

And he comes on more than 12 hours later pleading ignorance.

Absolutely disgraceful from this government.

And to do a doublethink on the guidance, as if it always said you could do whatever you wanted to in regard to your children. That isn't what it said at all

Absolute car crash.

Sophie Ridge put the questions out on social media yesterday afternoon so the government would have chance to marshal the answers. I saw those questions and I knew what they would be.

And he comes on more than 12 hours later pleading ignorance.

Absolutely disgraceful from this government.

And to do a doublethink on the guidance, as if it always said you could do whatever you wanted to in regard to your children. That isn't what it said at all

It was very clear, do not travel to second homes. He has to go.

Cummings was the mastermind behind the leave campaign.
He orchestrated the infamous £350m/week bus campaign.
Persuaded people that Turkey was about to join the EU and flood the U.K. with 76m more immigrants.
Devised the message that a deal with the EU would be the ‘easiest deal in history’.
All now shown to be blatant lies.

Does anybody really believe that Cummings will be in any way concerned about any of this? He will be loving it.
Resign? No chance, after the last 4 years it should be obvious the rules don’t apply to this man.

The repercussions for those who use this to challenge him will be interesting to watch.

In the meantime, once again the headlines have been deflected away from the fact the Boris is missing.

Cummings was the mastermind behind the leave campaign.
He orchestrated the infamous £350m/week bus campaign.
Persuaded people that Turkey was about to join the EU and flood the U.K. with 76m more immigrants.
Devised the message that a deal with the EU would be the ‘easiest deal in history’.
All now shown to be blatant lies.

Does anybody really believe that Cummings will be in any way concerned about any of this? He will be loving it.
Resign? No chance, after the last 4 years it should be obvious the rules don’t apply to this man.

The repercussions for those who use this to challenge him will be interesting to watch.

In the meantime, once again the headlines have been deflected away from the fact the Boris is missing.

To be fair to him about one of the points, I think Turkey will end up joining the EU, even though talks have stalled for the time being. It wasn't long ago that Bozo was also calling for Turkey to become a member

To be fair to him about one of the points, I think Turkey will end up joining the EU, even though talks have stalled for the time being. It wasn't long ago that Bozo was also calling for Turkey to become a member
There is absolutely no way Turkey will be joining. They have all but given up on joining and at removing to a Russia/ middle East FP. Ther eisnno way Greece would let them join, nor would Turkey make the concessions to Greece necessary as a pre-requisite.

And Britain had the power of veto all along to stop them joining. Not now though!

I’m sure they may, at some point, but not in 2020 as was alluded too.

Cummings won’t resign, and only Boris can sack him.
Where’s Boris.....who is his advisor?

This man works from his own agenda, he is totally unaccountable.

Last edited: