#COVID19 | Page 147 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Sure feel free to link...

Now let's try the article I posted, what did you think? Do you still believe science operates in a vacuum and isn't and shouldn't be political?
I think you are a moron because you are trying to pretend I argued that science operates in a vacuum - I never said that, I said pretty much the the opposite.

No, that isn't what agnostic means. Try again nut nut.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Of course an agnostic thinks God ‘might’ exist, by definition, it’s just that there’s no way of knowing one way or another. So, God ‘might’ exist, he ‘might’ not. Feel free to copy and paste or ‘quote’ without actually quoting and pretending they’re your words that says different.

Last edited:
In fact, to save us from your usual bollocks, here’s a very simple question for you: do you believe God exists?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Of course an agnostic thinks God ‘might’ exist, by definition, it’s just that there’s no way of knowing one way of knowing. So, God ‘might’ exist, he ‘might’ not. Feel free to copy and paste or ‘quote’ without actually quoting and pretending they’re your words that says different.

No idiot, it means it's unknowable. That I have no knowledge (and nor does anyone else) to hold any position.

Here's a quote for you from an actual prize winning physicist rather than a fantasist

"I think atheism is inconsistent with the scientific method. What I mean by that is, what is atheism? It's a statement, a categorical statement that expresses belief in nonbelief. 'I don't believe even though I have no evidence for or against, simply I don't believe.' Period. It's a declaration. But in science we don't really do declarations. We say, 'Okay, you can have a hypothesis, you have to have some evidence against or for that.' And so an agnostic would say, look, I have no evidence for God or any kind of god (What god, first of all? The Maori gods, or the Jewish or Christian or Muslim God? Which god is that?) But on the other hand, an agnostic would acknowledge no right to make a final statement about something he or she doesn't know about."

Sure feel free to link...

Now let's try the article I posted, what did you think? Do you still believe science operates in a vacuum and isn't and shouldn't be political?
Science operates in a vacuum? Who said that? Who implied that? Certainly not me. I said Science is a methodology. Science does not have an opinion.

In fact, to save us from your usual bollocks, here’s a very simple question for you: do you believe God exists?

I don't know is the point. It's unknowable. Those who take faith based beliefs like theists or atheist do so without any proof whatsoever.

Science operates in a vacuum? Who said that? Who implied that? Certainly not me. I said Science is a methodology. Science does not have an opinion.
I think you are a moron because you are trying to pretend I argued that science operates in a vacuum - I never said that, I said pretty much the the opposite.

That's good, you've backtracked. My work with you is done :)

No idiot, it means it's unknowable. That I have no knowledge (and nor does anyone else) to hold any position.

Here's a quote for you from an actual prize winning physicist rather than a fantasist

"I think atheism is inconsistent with the scientific method. What I mean by that is, what is atheism? It's a statement, a categorical statement that expresses belief in nonbelief. 'I don't believe even though I have no evidence for or against, simply I don't believe.' Period. It's a declaration. But in science we don't really do declarations. We say, 'Okay, you can have a hypothesis, you have to have some evidence against or for that.' And so an agnostic would say, look, I have no evidence for God or any kind of god (What god, first of all? The Maori gods, or the Jewish or Christian or Muslim God? Which god is that?) But on the other hand, an agnostic would acknowledge no right to make a final statement about something he or she doesn't know about."
That is a rather short sighted and disappointing quote as it seems to fail to acknowledge that atheism is every bit as much a faith position as theism.

If his point is that agnosticism is the only truly scientific position then lots of both theist and atheist scientists are likely to have an issue with that

But like you have said previously you lean toward religion over science. More tea. Vicar?

Lol you've completely made that up, find me one quote where I say religion over science. I haven't been to a religious service (aside from births, deaths and marriages) since I was a tween and allowed to opt out by my parents.

Science and religion aren't opposite camps either, some mingle some don't.

I've answered with crystal clarity, if you're unable to follow the answer that is not my fault.

I do not know because it is unknowable.
I’m not asking if you ‘know’, I’m asking if you ‘believe’. Do you not know the difference?

That is a rather short sighted and disappointing quote as it seems to fail to acknowledge that atheism is every bit as much a faith position as theism.

If his point is that agnosticism is the only truly scientific position then lots of both theist and atheist scientists are likely to have an issue with that

I think the first part of the quote means exactly that. Atheism is incompatible with the scientific method because it's a statement of belief and not consistent with any form of imperial study.

But yup I agree, both sides of the divide are faith based positions driven by dogma. Even the great atheist Bertrand Russell conceded that ultimately he was agnostic.

Lol you've completely made that up, find me one quote where I say religion over science. I haven't been to a religious service (aside from births, deaths and marriages) since I was a tween and allowed to opt out by my parents.

Science and religion aren't opposite camps either, some mingle some don't.
We had a discussion years ago where you said something similar, you also said something similar more recently when talking to Pope. I'm not going to spend hours combing through old posts to prove myself correct. I have much more important things to do parsnip!

We had a discussion years ago where you said something similar, you also said something similar more recently when talking to Pope. I'm not going to spend hours combing through old posts to prove myself correct. I have much more important things to do parsnip!

You were leaving an hour ago and yet the self-hating Jew remains...

I've always been crystal clear that I'm an agnostic. The weight of dogma of my childhood indoctrination might weigh upon me subconsciously at times but rational me is very much agnostic.

You've taken a faith based position clearly, kudos to you. In a way I envy those who disregard logic to follow a hunch.

I can't believe in something that is unknowable I simply have no position behind that.
Of course you can believe in something that is unknowable. If your lass goes out you won’t ‘know’ that she hasn’t been shagging behind your back but you probably ‘believe’ her. Just like with this climate thing you’re big on YOU don’t KNOW that it’s man made but you believe it because of what some scientists say (others don’t)