#COVID19 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Woanz

Vital Football Legend
Italy has shut all schools

California has declared a state of emergency because it’s starting to force all the mass shootings off the news

China has had government round ups of people at risk; you know like journalists, political opponents & human rights campaigners.

Has so far affected the rugby & the Olympics are considering what to do.

Do you think the EFL will call off games & do you think those idiots will manage to sort out some way of rescheduling them?

California has declared a state of emergency because it’s starting to force all the mass shootings off the news

China has had government round ups of people at risk; you know like journalists, political opponents & human rights campaigners.

Do you think the EFL will call off games & do you think those idiots will manage to sort out some way of rescheduling them?

I don't think games will be called off however
They may not allow fans in

It just depends on how serious it becomes and how many people are infected

EDITED by OKD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Slightly different question. I sit in Trent end. I have limited contact with persons. Probably more in pub before or after the game. However I do go to the toilet at half time. The facilities, for men is space for about 25 urinal users and four stalls. These 29 persons share four washbasins. The average wash time is about 4 seconds. No door handles to worry about except the stalls. For women 10 stalls and 6 washbasins. Average was time about 10 seconds. 10 door handles. All numbers are approximate. Need to lengthen half time to 30 mins to accommodate hand washing.

There was a very good programme on Radio 4 yesterday morning on this very subject.

They had former Ministers, Permanent Secretaries and Health Professional discussing the problems.

It made very interesting listening; measures like postponing Sporting Events and Mass gatherings just delay the inevitable.

There is no way of preventing the spread; the only people safe are the ones who have contracted the virus, recovered and have the anti bodies in their system.

They did not mention the fact, but I got the distinct impression that they all expect carnage to ensue.

All of those elderly people who voted out and voted Conservative recently could be wiped off of the Planet in a matter of days.

It kind of makes you wonder if there is such a thing as Karma.

Its really only going to kill the elderly and unhealthy

If only this had happened in 2016

We might well have had less boomers around to fuck the country up
:ROFLMAO:

Like its not getting enough attention! Was enjoying the corona free space that was vital.

With the fragility some on ere display wont be long before the shops are empty.

Slightly different question. I sit in Trent end. I have limited contact with persons. Probably more in pub before or after the game. However I do go to the toilet at half time. The facilities, for men is space for about 25 urinal users and four stalls. These 29 persons share four washbasins. The average wash time is about 4 seconds. No door handles to worry about except the stalls. For women 10 stalls and 6 washbasins. Average was time about 10 seconds. 10 door handles. All numbers are approximate. Need to lengthen half time to 30 mins to accommodate hand washing.

On the plus side, anyone who has been for a piss at the CG probably already has a number of things and covid19 is probably the least of their worries

There was a very good programme on Radio 4 yesterday morning on this very subject.

They had former Ministers, Permanent Secretaries and Health Professional discussing the problems.

It made very interesting listening; measures like postponing Sporting Events and Mass gatherings just delay the inevitable.

There is no way of preventing the spread; the only people safe are the ones who have contracted the virus, recovered and have the anti bodies in their system.

They did not mention the fact, but I got the distinct impression that they all expect carnage to ensue.

All of those elderly people who voted out and voted Conservative recently could be wiped off of the Planet in a matter of days.

Us oldies have got antibodies from Asian flu and Hong Kong flu, a bit of Convid is no problem. Our local shops have run out of sanitizer so bought a bottle of gin instead. Think I may have a touch of the Convids already. Starts with a headache in the morning.

Over here there's talk of playing behind closed doors and if the games go ahead this is probably the only way it's going to happen. Otherwise we might as well close down everything.
And Woanz, you wouldn't believe the photographs here, there was a fight in one of the stores yesterday and one of the idiots produced a knife. I'm busy cutting up the radio times, just like I had to as a kid.
It's alright for you young blokes..................

:shake:

Last edited:
Over here there's talk of playing behind closed doors and if the games go ahead this is probably the only way it's going to happen. Otherwise we might as well close down everything.
And Woanz, you wouldn't believe the photographs here, there was a fight in one of the stores yesterday and one of the idiots produced a knife. I'm busy cutting up the radio times, just like I had to as a kid.

Got family there duck so I’m more than aware.

78E88B15-31BC-45F2-9A9C-F2FFD102F120.jpeg

Interestingly there are cases where people have become reinfected which is unusual and worrying, though most experts suspect the people who were declared recovered and appear to have contracted it again actually hadn't recovered at all.

The PL have been discussed games behind closed doors, I've not seen anything from the FL but one would assume they have also.

The PL have been discussed games behind closed doors, I've not seen anything from the FL but one would assume they have also.

You know deep, deep down, just what is going to happen.

For the first time in our history we get to a Play Off Final to be played at Wembley.

All of the Snowflakes who have erased our glorious past because it did not happen in their lifetimes are in raptures; at long, long last they get to go to a Final in that there London.

Then, out of nowhere, the government, a government made up entirely from the boomer generation, decide it has to be played behind closed doors.

And then this happens:

Its really only going to kill the elderly and unhealthy

If only this had happened in 2016

We might well have had less boomers around to fuck the country up
Disgusting response, should be reported.