#COVID19 | Page 629 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Lol because left wing nutters constantly attack him while venerating the old failure. So they get perspective...
So don't tell people to grow up and move on?
That's all I'm saying. Because it comes across as hypocritical.
A bit like all the accusations of racism when you throw slurs around all the time.
Just a little self awareness would go a long way.

So don't tell people to grow up and move on?
That's all I'm saying. Because it comes across as hypocritical.
A bit like all the accusations of racism when you throw slurs around all the time.
Just a little self awareness would go a long way.

I've happily copped that I'm rude when I'm dealing with people who claim the NHS is involved in a mass conspiracy to fake Covid for Johnson or when dealing with other fringe lunatic posts.

Perhaps if you called them out I wouldn't need to, but instead you give tacit approval to that kind of nonsense. So yes I get frustrated when I deal with mentalists, but I also get frustrated with people like you who know it's bullshit and say absolutely nothing.

Similarly with anti-semitism you go silent when people are defending it...

Have some moral conviction.

Change of subject, in your opinion what should Starmer do about a potential Brexit deal?

1. I don't think there'll be an agreement
2. If there is I think Labour will abstain (like they do on everything it seems) and to be honest I can understand this.
3. I don't really give a fuck what happens, again, if I'm being honest.

2. If there is I think Labour will abstain (like they do on everything it seems) and to be honest I can understand this.

Lol fair enough. I was just curious what you thought he should do...

Tacit approval lol

"You must say the thing i demand you say when i want you to say it or you're a racist"

pathetic.

Yes sitting silently and just calling out those who remonstrate is tacit approval. Something else for you to Google apparently. I'm really expanding your vocabulary today.

I will bet that, having not read the book, Yanis omits the three main points regarding the Greek Tragedy, as you so eloquently call it.

The first one, the biggee; they should never have been allowed into the EU in the first place.

They did not comply with any of the entrance criteria, and it is doubtful if they have done since.

They managed to con Valerie Giscard D'estaing into campaigning on their behalf under the false premise that if Greece joined, Turkey would never want to.

VGD fell for it hook line and sinker; and who did he turn to, to help Greece cook the books and make it look like they were compliant?

His good friend in London, Margaret, who despatched one of the big accountancy firms to Athens to put the books straight; unfortunately the straightening of the books turned out to be a monumental work of fiction, one that Margaret's big chum, Jeffrey would have been proud of - ordinarily Jeffrey would have lent a hand but he was busy that week end entertaining hookers at his Thameside apartment.

Thatcher was very keen to improve relations with France at the time and thought she could do business with VGD; there were a number of her private notes declassified a while back, they made fascinating reading, particularly the contrast between what was happening in private and the headline grabbing guff being spouted in public.

I'm afraid the Greek people can complain all the like about the EU, but their problems are entirely self inflicted over generations and they just do not have the will to sort it out.

Once the cradle of Democracy now a basket case.

While i can certainly agree with that, the germans are not blameless having asset striped them in the years leading up to crash meaning the greeks have zero chance of ever trading their way out meaning perpetual greece. As a topical aside they are of course properly referred to as Hellenes from Hellas. Greece and greek are derived from the old turkish for slaves.

I've happily copped that I'm rude when I'm dealing with people who claim the NHS is involved in a mass conspiracy to fake Covid for Johnson or when dealing with other fringe lunatic posts.

Perhaps if you called them out I wouldn't need to, but instead you give tacit approval to that kind of nonsense. So yes I get frustrated when I deal with mentalists, but I also get frustrated with people like you who know it's bullshit and say absolutely nothing.

Similarly with anti-semitism you go silent when people are defending it...

Have some moral conviction.
Those old centrists really need to hold their shit together...

Don't take them much to use mental health slurs.

He's really putting me off voting for the green party. If he's like this they must all be the same... Oh wait a minute it doesn't work like that!

You really are pathetic.

I also have swayed back to believing there will be no deal, as I have for most of the year. Mostly I have felt it would come from Johnson's choice, but I think Macron is getting caught up pre election in a very traditional French desire to fuck the English.

At this stage no deal actually is better than a bad deal; no deal will be renegotiated within a couple of years for mutual interest, but Britain will never get a bare bones deal renegotiated in a month of Sundays

Those old centrists really need to hold their shit together...

Don't take them much to use mental health slurs.

He's really putting me off voting for the green party. If he's like this they must all be the same... Oh wait a minute it doesn't work like that!

You really are pathetic.

Ah, the junior conspiracy nutter who is happy to call out mental health slurs unless it my IB or DF. Then not a word to be had, hypocritical bitch.

giphy.gif

Ah, the junior conspiracy nutter who is happy to call out mental health slurs unless it my IB or DF. Then not a word to be had, hypocritical bitch.
How many times have I said that I did call DF out. And one of the reasons that I do bring it up with you is because you're the most abusive posters on here.

But the biggest point I tried to make is that you can't just bunch everyone together just because they believe a certain thing.

You often call those that voted for Co###n the most awful names. And make out they're all hard left nut jobs.

The way you act is what you describe as hard left.

It's wrong and you're wrong!

I'm sorry for calling you pathetic. I don't normally bite.

And maybe I am a hypocritical bitch.

Enjoy your weekend. Let's hope for three points tomorrow.

My absolute favourite thing about saint Jeremy peace be upon him is his utter **** of a brother I mean I know you aren’t your family but that tin foil hat wearing massive posho is just the gift that keeps on giving

How many times have I said that I did call DF out. And one of the reasons that I do bring it up with you is because you're the most abusive posters on here.

But the biggest point I tried to make is that you can't just bunch everyone together just because they believe a certain thing.

You often call those that voted for Co###n the most awful names. And make out they're all hard left nut jobs.

The way you act is what you describe as hard left.

It's wrong and you're wrong!

I'm sorry for calling you pathetic. I don't normally bite.

And maybe I am a hypocritical bitch.

Enjoy your weekend. Let's hope for three points tomorrow.

Once, and then not a word when he carried on. Never to IB either.

Were they involved in the slave trade as Jews?

What has their religion got to do with it, and why would you single out that particular group?

Don't tell me to just Google it, back up the point.

Seems bizarre to single out Jews in the slave trade unless you can explain what about them as a group is relevant.

Why not pick out Freemasons, Morris dancers or Whig politicians for example?

Freemason Morris dancing Whigs are simply the worst.

I have no time for their kind at all.