#COVID19 | Page 515 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Sorry I'm really angry today.

Yeah me too, I’ve done my 200th day in a row of working, and the last thing I want is another off the cuff remark that if I vote for someone for policy, I’m a racist sexist.

I’m not sure I’ll ever vote again after the handling of this pandemic - i certainly don’t belong to any political party, but the world is divided enough as it is without bullshit unwarranted comments.

Tory agendas

No deal Brexit
Austerity
Privatise the NHS
Selling off public land
Giving contracts to Tory donors
Making the rich richer
Divide and conquer
Sanctions for the poor
Zero hour contracts
No job security
Bribing the DUP to stay in power
Starving the poor
Herd immunity
Controlling the bbc & other media platforms
Killing off the sick and the disabled

Divide and conquer indeed and like a good puppet you're lashing out at the one largely neutral news organisation we have, paving the way for Fox style news. Good job!

Just sigh.

It’s the insinuation that anyone who doesn’t vote the same way you do hates women and black people - it’s pathetic and narrow minded.
Nope.
The insinuation is that where there is racist, sexist abuse it usually comes from the right.
Most people on the right are normal regular people, but like the left, and the centre for that matter, there's some idiots who go around abusing people all day. What I meant was that the abuse tends to take different forms depending on who is doing it.

Nope.
The insinuation is that where there is racist, sexist abuse it usually comes from the right.
Most people on the right are normal regular people, but like the left, and the centre for that matter, there's some idiots who go around abusing people all day. What I meant was that the abuse tends to take different forms depending on who is doing it.

Congratulations. You’ve just written a lot without saying anything.