#COVID19 | Page 513 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Although i am hugely doubtful as to the effectiveness of masks, got my NFFC face mask today and its sick.

It may be a shitty face mask but still worn with pride lmao

You should all go buy one.

I've got one, made by my eldest daughter and my family are the only ones who know what it is.

Also on a serious note we have suffered lockdowns of several serious strengths this year and they have worked well and in some cases are still doing their job. Not nice but effective.

We have a testing centre set up in the council building car park in Brdgford

Set up 2 days ago

Yep it is the end of OCT and we have a testing centre

The end of fucking OCT

Anyway the queues are quite big but no one is social distancing

To be fair most voted for the Tories and Brexit so not the brightest people out there

No he doesn't because when he does open his mouth you know exactly the person he is. And then realise that if you had an issue in his consistency that you wouldn't get much help.

The only reason Strett is talking this ****** up is because BB is a quitling so BB could shit in strets mouth and he would try and lick his rim after

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1603697930298.jpg
    FB_IMG_1603697930298.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 7
So bringing this back to a semblance of logic.
I have been guilty above of doing what we all do on here and headlining the issue so, as ever the details are bedevilled.

I have been referring to the data which is published by the WHO regarding infections and fatalities.

The WHO publish figures, which in a novel virus are always changing, hence why showing figures from May is not up to date.
Back in March/April the Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) was high (3% or above) this is clearly due to many factors: Low number of people being tested, being the obvious one.
The IFR is a relatively simple calculation, total cases/total deaths. And for this we have to assume that the data provided by nations to the WHO is correct. We must also discount growing evidence of the badly called ‘long covid’.
The more people that are tested, the larger the dataset, and the more accurate the results.

The figures I have been citing, and this is where I have been ‘economical’ with my post was that in a healthy individual that is under 70 years old, Influenza has a higher IFR than COVID-19 (0.1% as appose to 0.05%)
This is born out in the figures I posted yesterday.

What is this supposed to prove? No idea.

Top tip to all: If you do contract it and lose your appetite, then avoid imbibing alcohol at your normal rate for a weekend, it has strange effects on you!!

x

We have a testing centre set up in the council building car park in Brdgford

Set up 2 days ago

Yep it is the end of OCT and we have a testing centre

The end of fucking OCT

Anyway the queues are quite big but no one is social distancing

To be fair most voted for the Tories and Brexit so not the brightest people out there

The one in Chezvegas was empty, as in no queues, etc.got my results in 24 hours. What's ironic is the OH, who works for the NHS has been working from home since this started (she's not front line) She has tested negative and has to self isolate for 14 days, but still work!
I'm sitting in my pjs watching cartoons, lol.

It's probably worth pointing out that at this stage the virus is still going strong and has not been eliminated so that all figures are temporary and are going to change. For how long, we don't know but to me it sounds likely that it's just like the flu and will be here for the length of our lifetimes and almost certainly longer. The quicker we can subdue it the better and then we can get back to what passes for normal. And start to pay for the economic cost and that's going to be horrible. That's not including the cost, including lives, in third world countries, I hate to think how they're going on.
One thing stands out for me and that is the harder we fight it the better and quicker is a result (of sorts).