#COVID19 | Page 313 | Vital Football

#COVID19

As I said originally ITTO I would have sympathy for his supposed situation if they were the true events.Basically if they weren't the true events and this is ,for example, all lies and the rumours that he had flouted the rules on numerous occasions are true then he should resign.
For me the first one is absolutely undoubted a sackable offence. He hadn't denied it.
The second he hasn't actually denied either, just said the story is inaccurate (which could mean that he didn't comment on the bluebells, he was referring to the cowslips.
He is a known liar and sociopath. He is precisely the kind of unremovable bureaucrat that he used to hoodwink people into voting brexit.
The devastation he has caused to the Conservative party and the PM over the last 24/48 hours should be enough. But of course he has no honour.

There is absolutely no way Turkey will be joining. They have all but given up on joining and at removing to a Russia/ middle East FP. Ther eisnno way Greece would let them join, nor would Turkey make the concessions to Greece necessary as a pre-requisite.

And Britain had the power of veto all along to stop them joining. Not now though!

Britain did have a veto, you're quite right but Britain has always had a globalist puppet as PM that wouldn't use it (and still have one now, in my opinion, but only time will tell on that) You say we don't have that veto now, we don't need it (as things stand).

First Bozo, now Cummings on the ropes. This is either the beginning of the end for them or start toeing the establishment line (in my opinion, of course).

He isn't a leaver or a remainer; he's a Boris-er.

Agree but before the referendum he was a remainer. He then became a 'Boris leaver' and the establishment will now make sure he becomes a 'Boris remainer' or at the very least a 'Boris BRINOer'. Again just my opinion and only time will tell.

But not The Establishment that includes Matthew Elliot, JRM, the cabinet, etc.

You mean yesterday's establishment of Tony Blair, or whoever.

Anyway this seems to be going off topic.

But not The Establishment that includes Matthew Elliot, JRM, the cabinet, etc.

You mean yesterday's establishment of Tony Blair, or whoever.

Anyway this seems to be going off topic.

They're only medium level establishment - area managers if you like (or puppets)

Genuinely giving serious thought to breaking the rules to visit my partner now. We made the difficult decision to stay apart so we could both continue to work and I could be near my vulnerable dad just in case.

What's the point of sticking to them now?
Totally agree. Fuck this.

I go to work in a week full time in the building, this governement doesn't give a fuck whether it's safe or not and I've been a sucker this whole time while Mrs Pope's mental health has gone through the floor. She hasn't even been in a car since mid march. Not sure why I bothered, obviously if I cared for my family properly I would have just broken the rules and done what I thought best and an army of cabinet ministers would have defended me to the hilt.

If Cummings can go and see a castle for his wife's birthday I don't see why you can't see your partner.

Besides, you went to Oxbridge so you're one of them that the rules never applied to anyway :rotfl:

There is absolutely no chance that Cummings will be Goings :-)
Remember he is one of the chief architects behind Brexit and did not spend close to a decade in Russia for him to be expelled from the party he controls with Russian money

Genuinely giving serious thought to breaking the rules to visit my partner now. We made the difficult decision to stay apart so we could both continue to work and I could be near my vulnerable dad just in case.

What's the point of sticking to them now?

When's the last time you saw him?

Cummings was the mastermind behind the leave campaign.
He orchestrated the infamous £350m/week bus campaign.
Persuaded people that Turkey was about to join the EU and flood the U.K. with 76m more immigrants.
Devised the message that a deal with the EU would be the ‘easiest deal in history’.
All now shown to be blatant lies.

Does anybody really believe that Cummings will be in any way concerned about any of this? He will be loving it.
Resign? No chance, after the last 4 years it should be obvious the rules don’t apply to this man.

The repercussions for those who use this to challenge him will be interesting to watch.

In the meantime, once again the headlines have been deflected away from the fact the Boris is missing.

This + 1

There is absolutely no chance that Cummings will be Goings :-)
Remember he is one of the chief architects behind Brexit and did not spend close to a decade in Russia for him to be expelled from the party he controls with Russian money
He's been half an hour in Downing Street so far on a sunday, and we all know part time Boris doesn't work weekends (or Mondays) so I doubt it's to discuss CV strategy or just for a nice cup of Earl Grey...

As I said, I understand why you just like soundbites rather than actual journalism. It's a bit sad how many are drawn to tabloid journalism rather than actual analysis but hey ho.
Why do you always defend the bbc? It really bothers you when anyone criticise them.
At last you agreed that the Tories tell the bbc to toe the line. So surely that's not a fair playing field with other political parties but hey ho.

Still waiting for you to state where I've distorted the truth. And I also asked you that you must admire Corbyn for taking on the establishment.

Totally agree. Fuck this.

I go to work in a week full time in the building, this governement doesn't give a fuck whether it's safe or not and I've been a sucker this whole time while Mrs Pope's mental health has gone through the floor. She hasn't even been in a car since mid march. Not sure why I bothered, obviously if I cared for my family properly I would have just broken the rules and done what I thought best and an army of cabinet ministers would have defended me to the hilt.

If Cummings can go and see a castle for his wife's birthday I don't see why you can't see your partner.

Besides, you went to Oxbridge so you're one of them that the rules never applied to anyway :rotfl:

Lol she works at Oxford too...

Sorry to hear about Mrs Pope, your circumstances really don't sound fun right now.