#COVID19 | Page 304 | Vital Football

#COVID19

List them.
This was just in 2017
  1. Brexit deal vote u-turn
  2. Brexit impact assessment u-turn
  3. European Court of Human Rights u-turn
  4. Dementia Tax u-turn (unprecedentedly dropped from the manifesto before the GE)
  5. Pensions triple lock u-turn
  6. Housing benefit cap for supported housing u-turn
  7. Self-employed National Insurance increase u-turn
  8. School meals u-turn
  9. NHS Professionals sell-off u-turn
  10. Police funding u-turn
  11. Fire safety in schools u-turn
  12. Grammar schools u-turn
  13. Abortion for Northern Irish women u-turn
  14. Winter fuel payments u-turn
  15. Universal Credit 7-day waiting period u-turn
  16. Universal Credit freephone u-turn
  17. Fox-hunting u-turn
  18. Diesel tax u-turn
  19. Manchester terror attack costs u-turn
  20. Prisoner vote u-turn

This was just in 2017
  4. Dementia Tax u-turn (unprecedentedly dropped from the manifesto before the GE)
  8. School meals u-turn
  17. Fox-hunting u-turn
  18. Diesel tax u-turn
  20. Prisoner vote u-turn

No you're just listing government Uturns, many driven by the EU - which Corbyn has never supported.

I don't think it says that.

It says that more than three weeks ago only 7.3pc showed an antibody response.
It also says that by *now* they expected 20pc to have it.

Thoughts:
A. That's quite a long interval.
B. Antibody responses take a while to develop.
C. The maths wouldn't have had to be very wrong to account for that difference.
D. Everyone expects the maths to be a bit wrong anyway. We don't have enough data to parameterise the models.
E. These figures are about the same as Barcelona (with caveats of timing differences etc).

I'm not overly concerned although it does show, again, that going for a quick, relatively painless, herd immunity is not a good strategy.

So do you believe it's as simple as had the virus, develop antibodies?

No you're just listing government Uturns, many driven by the EU - which Corbyn has never supported.
Was just about to query how many of those were caused by Corbyn then I realised I don’t care. Corbyn didn’t get elected and is now even less relevant than when he was leader.

Time to move on and back someone who might actually have a chance of winning an election.

So do you believe it's as simple as had the virus, develop antibodies?
Seems a very reasonable rule of thumb.

There might be a few that don't. Some who have contacted the disease with a very low viral load might have made very few antibodies and therefore not register on antibody tests.

I'm not a virologist but I haven't read anything credible to suggest this would be different. Have you?

I have certainly got my fingers crossed that those recovering will have a decent level of immunity. It doesn't seem to be out of the ordinary in its mutation rate (thankfully) - a bit slow if anything, and no significant changes to the spikes yet. So far, so promising that a vaccine will be effective.

Seems a very reasonable rule of thumb.

There might be a few that don't. Some who have contacted the disease with a very low viral load might have made very few antibodies and therefore not register on antibody tests.

I'm not a virologist but I haven't read anything credible to suggest this would be different. Have you?

I have certainly got my fingers crossed that those recovering will have a decent level of immunity. It doesn't seem to be out of the ordinary in its mutation rate (thankfully) - a bit slow if anything, and no significant changes to the spikes yet. So far, so promising that a vaccine will be effective.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.30.20047365v2

Was just about to query how many of those were caused by Corbyn then I realised I don’t care. Corbyn didn’t get elected and is now even less relevant than when he was leader.

Time to move on and back someone who might actually have a chance of winning an election.

You mean like those people who voted in numbers for the policies over some kind of reality TV programme popularity contest

I get ya

But fundamentally disagree with you

Good skillz

I'm sure those who have more in common with you will back the Labour party more than those who you alienated and then by osmosis gave another 5 years to these ghouls
Own it
Good skillzzzx

Last edited:
I ask the same thing of religious people & Brexiteers, I’ve never met a flat earther but for those defending owd JC, say one thing critical about him, there must be something, anything.

Let’s watch this unravel

This was just in 2017
  8. School meals u-turn
  17. Fox-hunting u-turn
  18. Diesel tax u-turn
  20. Prisoner vote u-turn

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt it close to 50?

A record number by some distance? One could say a really effective opposition, no?

🤔

Another lie made up by the media.

Its weird how much they regurgitate verbatim

Word for word and cannot see they are little puppets on a string or Punch and Judy at Skeggy

Can just imagine the meme generator Moanz riding a Donkey at Golden Sands trying to pass off old Blobby Larssons quips as new material

DONKEY PUNCH

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt it close to 50?

A record number by some distance? One could say a really effective opposition, no?

🤔
Also let's not forget the Tories were found in contempt of parliament.
Corbyn had many faults.
People forget how Ed Miliband was also fighting against the media & others in his own party. Divide and conquer tactic by the Tories is lethal. And the left need to get wise to it.