#COVID19 | Page 3 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Gibraltar made it very clear that police have power to detain anyone suspected of carrying the virus... No doubt be 2 viewpoints on that one. I suspect Id be a suspicious potential carrier, im stopped for every other imaginary reason, i spose in UK it'll be most the blacks are suspect

Warning Issued to DF, by OKD!
not convinced thats any different to statements like
"All of those elderly people who voted out and voted Conservative recently could be wiped off of the Planet in a matter of days.

It kind of makes you wonder if there is such a thing as Karma"

i dont bump into many folk and hoping that im so grubby from working the farms, ducks, donkeys, goats, chickens etc has filled me with all manner of anti bodies ;)

Interestingly, on a serious note, today i learned that the virus causes a massive increase in imflammatories and CBD is the most efficient natural anti-inflammatory known to scienc. Credit cards accepted, will even supply you pharma lovers

Only very old equipment would have been affected; anything built later than 95 should have worked fine, and many things built before then would have worked fine as well.

I was contracting for IBM between 96 and 99 on a contract for the Nat West Bank; their complete network had to be swapped out or they would have had serious problems.

Yes, it only caused an issue for very old kit. It was very much a first world problem.

Us oldies have got antibodies from Asian flu and Hong Kong flu, a bit of Convid is no problem. Our local shops have run out of sanitizer so bought a bottle of gin instead. Think I may have a touch of the Convids already. Starts with a headache in the morning.

Oh Lord. Bye Polly. You were okay.

Gibraltar made it very clear that police have power to detain anyone suspected of carrying the virus... No doubt be 2 viewpoints on that one. I suspect Id be a suspicious potential carrier, im stopped for every other imaginary reason, i spose in UK it'll be most the blacks are suspect

:shake:

Sometimes shovels aren't required for people to dig holes for themselves.

not convinced thats any different to statements like
"All of those elderly people who voted out and voted Conservative recently could be wiped off of the Planet in a matter of days.

It kind of makes you wonder if there is such a thing as Karma"

It was done for a reason - the post was questioned beforehand, so nipped it in the bud!

Can see it now. Grabban scores the winner in the dying seconds. Worrall and Cash give him an enthusiastic wave from 2metres. Cooper coughs in his face.

Just been to Tesco’s. Keep reading about panic buying! No evidence. Ok sanitizers out of stock but often is something on my list I can’t get. Is it paper talk? Are the people of Nottingham more sensible than those panicky Londoners the paper keeps quoting. Is it the Murdoch press, is it that we are behind the curve. I bet them Millwall supporters will be coming to strip our shelves

Just been to Tesco’s. Keep reading about panic buying! No evidence. Ok sanitizers out of stock but often is something on my list I can’t get. Is it paper talk? Are the people of Nottingham more sensible than those panicky Londoners the paper keeps quoting. Is it the Murdoch press, is it that we are behind the curve. I bet them Millwall supporters will be coming to strip our shelves
Are they out of pizzas?

I hope not, because that's what I'm having while sat at home watching the TV and avoiding all you diseased Corona carriers