#COVID19 | Page 1092 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Tbh had tuned out but did hear him speak, thought he was reasonable and the principles he set out all fairly common sense. Obviously election a long way away and policies will no doubt sharpen as we get closer. He obviously doesnt feel brave enough to say wealth taxes but was clearly looking at that type of thing. Has dealt with the unions is a robust manner.

He is still dull tho but not sure if yet another showman is actually what this country needs right now
but it didnt seem the same as the mandate he went into it with

be interesting to know where the left goes in reality, Is there room for a tottally new 'left party'? or do they switch to the yellow team?

How not? He got a mandate to lead. At least he was fairly clear compared to boris' levelling up. Tax rises, inflation and shortages are levelling plenty but not sure it's up
according to Andy McDonald he was given instructions by Starmer that contradicted the policies that had been agreed by the party as a whole

We have been given a date for vaccinations in school. Even I don't know when it is.

The team are apparently coming in unmarked vans. They will have security guards with them to protect them from parents.

Parents who have already consented to the vaccination of their children apparently get told the night before a school is vaccinated. Our % consent is alarmingly low.

Even staff are not being told when it happens, as PHE are telling schools to keep it under wraps in case it gets out on Facebook and parents protest or try to get violently enter the school to harm the teams. We have had letters from parents demanding to know when it's happening so they can organise protests or pickets at the school gates.

This is the same in every school, although the level of opposition does seem to vary according to the culture and area of the school.

What the hell is happening to this country?

We have been given a date for vaccinations in school. Even I don't know when it is.

The team are apparently coming in unmarked vans. They will have security guards with them to protect them from parents.

Parents who have already consented to the vaccination of their children apparently get told the night before a school is vaccinated. Our % consent is alarmingly low.

Even staff are not being told when it happens, as PHE are telling schools to keep it under wraps in case it gets out on Facebook and parents protest or try to get violently enter the school to harm the teams. We have had letters from parents demanding to know when it's happening so they can organise protests or pickets at the school gates.

This is the same in every school, although the level of opposition does seem to vary according to the culture and area of the school.

its governed by idiots, seems as simple as that

It's an outrage.
There must be some 'whistleblowers' among your staff who can leak it.

Thought he was clear today chant slogans or change lives. He is right to focus on winning power imo work, care, equality, security seems a decent agenda
hard to have a slogan when you have no actual ideas aint it.
Starmer hes been n what 2 years? Havnt heard a single good idea or even much alternative to the crooks in power fom him at all.
he cant win an election without the left in all reality and hes even changing the rules that got he himself into power. Thats tory tactics not labour ones

Why the fuck are people protesting vaccinations? The world is utterly insane at the moment.
Without long term proven health risks than its 'understandable' to have some apprension about injecting your kids. I get that bit. Logically all parents should be 'counselled' and infomed by people they trust and respect and then perhaps make a decision. its not dificult to see why the people trusted or not by people are so varied nowadays in a world of clickbait and narrower and narrower mindedness on all sides

Sorry am I reading this correctly? Government are sending people into Schools making children take the vaccine behind the parents back without them knowing incase they protest because they don’t want their kids to have it?

hard to have a slogan when you have no actual ideas aint it.
Starmer hes been n what 2 years? Havnt heard a single good idea or even much alternative to the crooks in power fom him at all.
he cant win an election without the left in all reality and hes even changing the rules that got he himself into power. Thats tory tactics not labour ones

I think he doesnt want to waste any more time on rules and definitely looked more interested in having a conversation with people who didnt vote labour last time.

Since labour lost the last election that would make sense.

There is a real argument to make that says that, for once, the hard left really made a difference in the brexit vote. Had they not betrayed unionism then it might have been remain by an equally slim margin.

Far left have a choice to make, support someone who is sympathetic but focussed on the middle ground or stay on the sidelines chanting slogans.

Sorry am I reading this correctly? Government are sending people into Schools making children take the vaccine behind the parents back without them knowing incase they protest because they don’t want their kids to have it?

Pope has not said anything about "the government sending people into schools MAKING children take the vaccine". I can understand that anyone has the right NOT to take the vaccine, but why do anti-vaxxers believe they have the right (or even want to) stop anyone else having the vaccine ? The head of one school near me has had death threats. You only have to look on here to see that in the modern era people are incapable of having a discussion without resorting to abuse. We live in very sad times if NHS workers and teachers need security guards to carry out potentially life saving vaccinations. I believe that children will be given the right to consent themselves, but no one will be given vaccinations without some form of consent.

Pope has not said anything about "the government sending people into schools MAKING children take the vaccine". I can understand that anyone has the right NOT to take the vaccine, but why do anti-vaxxers believe they have the right (or even want to) stop anyone else having the vaccine ? The head of one school near me has had death threats. You only have to look on here to see that in the modern era people are incapable of having a discussion without resorting to abuse. We live in very sad times if NHS workers and teachers need security guards to carry out potentially life saving vaccinations. I believe that children will be given the right to consent themselves, but no one will be given vaccinations without some form of consent.

It is not healthy or acceptable for a 12 year old to decide on whether they have a medical vaccine - end of story. Parents bring up, look after, feed, house, teach, pass on morales and care for their children but you think they have the right to be overruled by those same children who know nothing about a vaccine aged 12? They rely on their parent to make that decision, like nearly every other decision in their life.

Children aged 12 don’t need a vaccine and it’s sinister to think it’s acceptable to do things behind a parents back. I don’t give a fuck what anybody thinks of that opinion. It’s not normal and we’d all be questioning the principle behind if it wasn’t hidden behind ‘Covid greater good’.

If the parent and child agree, fine crack on… if they don’t want their child who doesn’t need it to have it, then that’s the end of the discussion for me. If a kid aged 12 is ‘desperate’ to have it, it’s because they’ve been bloody media brainwashed into believing they’ll need it to stay alive.

It is not healthy or acceptable for a 12 year old to decide on whether they have a medical vaccine - end of story. Parents bring up, look after, feed, house, teach, pass on morales and care for their children but you think they have the right to be overruled by those same children who know nothing about a vaccine aged 12? They rely on their parent to make that decision, like nearly every other decision in their life.

Children aged 12 don’t need a vaccine and it’s sinister to think it’s acceptable to do things behind a parents back. I don’t give a fuck what anybody thinks of that opinion. It’s not normal and we’d all be questioning the principle behind if it wasn’t hidden behind ‘Covid greater good’.

If the parent and child agree, fine crack on… if they don’t want their child who doesn’t need it to have it, then that’s the end of the discussion for me. If a kid aged 12 is ‘desperate’ to have it, it’s because they’ve been bloody media brainwashed into believing they’ll need it to stay alive.

Coming at it from a different angle