#COVID19 | Page 1091 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Ok I’ll bite, do you know how hard & with such dignity do a great many people work in palliative care? Yes it can seem like the COVID19 figure is being inflated but to write it off because they were going to die anyway is as disgusting as the butcher & his not killing the economy for the over 80’s.

the absolute main concern for any politician should be to keep its citizens alive not keeping taxes low for landlords, Tory donors & Russian oligarchs

plus, this is a virus that mutates, you cant compare it to cancer and dementia, that ridiculous. UNless covid is totally removed from the planet then the whole worlds economies and millions of lives are at risk. When will folk grasp that harsh reality?

More than half of Britons suffering from long Covid might not actually have it

Normal bouts of fever, headache, muscle ache and fatigue experienced by people might be mistaken for long Covid, says study

More than half of Britons suffering from long Covid might not actually have it

Normal bouts of fever, headache, muscle ache and fatigue experienced by people might be mistaken for long Covid, says study
Oh dear.

I would be delighted if that was the case but I have been ill with pretty much all of the Covid symptoms since mid June. It is showing no sign of buggering off either.

Be a hell of a coincidence if I caught something with all the same symptoms at exactly the same time as I caught Covid.

The fact that a blood test to confirm long Covid is up to 18 months away would suggest any study is speculative at best.

Last edited:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...lanned-releaseskin-penetrating-nanoparticles/

Wuhan scientists planned to release coronaviruses into cave bats 18 months before outbreak

Leaked documents reveal researchers applied for $14m to fund controversial project in 2018.

Wuhan scientists were planning to release enhanced airborne coronaviruses into Chinese bat populations to inoculate them against diseases that could jump to humans, leaked grant proposals dating from 2018 show.

New documents show that just 18 months before the first Covid-19 cases appeared, researchers had submitted plans to release skin-penetrating nanoparticles containing “novel chimeric spike proteins” of bat coronaviruses into cave bats in Yunnan, China.

They also planned to create chimeric viruses, genetically enhanced to infect humans more easily, and requested $14million from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Darpa) to fund the work.

Why the fook is this not headline news around the globe?

Something needs doing about China

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...lanned-releaseskin-penetrating-nanoparticles/

Wuhan scientists planned to release coronaviruses into cave bats 18 months before outbreak

Leaked documents reveal researchers applied for $14m to fund controversial project in 2018.

Wuhan scientists were planning to release enhanced airborne coronaviruses into Chinese bat populations to inoculate them against diseases that could jump to humans, leaked grant proposals dating from 2018 show.

New documents show that just 18 months before the first Covid-19 cases appeared, researchers had submitted plans to release skin-penetrating nanoparticles containing “novel chimeric spike proteins” of bat coronaviruses into cave bats in Yunnan, China.

They also planned to create chimeric viruses, genetically enhanced to infect humans more easily, and requested $14million from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Darpa) to fund the work.

I'm not sure how you get to the conclusion that something needs doing about China.
The funding proposal for this project was initiated by this guy:
https://www.ecohealthalliance.org/personnel/dr-peter-daszak

They rejected fully funding the project, but left the door open for partial funding.

So....
Does something need doing about the USA and the projects they are initiating and (maybe) funding?

Its interesting how people dismissed this as yet another conspiracy theory very emphatically at the time, with plenty of insults thrown around on the internet, only to change their minds now.

Last edited:

cos I imagine very nation does these types of research. If was proposals and grants then it was hardly secret. in fact if you had thi s info as a foreign nation that hates China they could release these particles in China ythemselves and blame them quite easily. You cannot dismiss that possibility, its totally factual that our westren nations lie and cheat and kill

In my life time China Ive never seen her go to war once but Britain and the states have been involved in many , (one of them is the only nation to use atomic bombs..) including illegal ones. shouldnt we be doing something about these countries?

Whats your plan to deal with the 1 billion strong nuclear nation of china then?

China are going to become the dominant world power USA is going the way of us, the Greeks, the Romans all the great empires that have been & gone.

China are going to become the dominant world power USA is going the way of us, the Greeks, the Romans all the great empires that have been & gone.

The 'West' should be fine, we are after all concentrating on the important shit like who has a cervix and ensuring the correct pronouns are used for prison inmates.

The 'West' should be fine, we are after all concentrating on the important shit like who has a cervix and ensuring the correct pronouns are used for prison inmates.

This is it. Just when I think there can’t be anything more shambolic than the current government, along comes Keir Starmer catering yet again to the trans community by dismissing fact and logic.

Honestly I give up with this country. It’s genuinely the worst I’ve ever experienced it. The amount of virtuous shit that we now obsess over and prioritise, on top of trying to create some dictatorship and absolutely nobody taking them to task. Feelings are now benchmark for policy and language over fact. Scary times.

And yet weirdly, every time trans issues get brought up it is by people complaining that all anyone wants to talk about is trans issues.
That's how the culture war works. The tories think they have the backing of the public on this, so they will make sure its always in the news.

Starmer answered a question, and he answered it reasonably. Its not like he's a massive trans rights acitivist. I'm sure he'd rather never have to think about it again with all the problems its causing him.

The bigger problem is that Labour are offering no alternative to what the already lacklustre tories offer.

And yet weirdly, every time trans issues get brought up it is by people complaining that all anyone wants to talk about is trans issues.
That's how the culture war works. The tories think they have the backing of the public on this, so they will make sure its always in the news.

Starmer answered a question, and he answered it reasonably. Its not like he's a massive trans rights acitivist. I'm sure he'd rather never have to think about it again with all the problems its causing him.

The bigger problem is that Labour are offering no alternative to what the already lacklustre tories offer.

I don’t disagree with this actually. It seems to dominate news but in fairness, I don’t know of any dominant trans person pushing for it. It seems to be social media driven by people speaking on other people’s behalf and then as a result, make it’s way to mainstream media.

The problem is that it isn’t nipped in the bud. Politicians have become so frightened to be a blunt and factual about it that it gives it credibility.

As you say, I wish we’d focus on actual issues, not virtuous ones, which aren’t issues.

Tbh had tuned out but did hear him speak, thought he was reasonable and the principles he set out all fairly common sense. Obviously election a long way away and policies will no doubt sharpen as we get closer. He obviously doesnt feel brave enough to say wealth taxes but was clearly looking at that type of thing. Has dealt with the unions is a robust manner.

He is still dull tho but not sure if yet another showman is actually what this country needs right now