#COVID19 | Page 1075 | Vital Football

#COVID19

Very little of what the Government has said has been genuine unless it’s genuine arse covering.

COVID deniers are a different thing entirely but there will always be people who want us to be more cautious in the same way that there will always be those who want to be less cautious.

History will theoretically be the best judge but for those of us that have lived it there will always be differing opinions.

I had it very bad for 2 weeks. Dropped a stone and felt garbage. I have absolutely no problem whatsoever with people feeling differently to me or wanting to be cautious. I’m just very tired of society in general becoming so dictatorial when it comes how people ‘should’ feel or ‘should’ live.

Not aimed at you btw Bash. Just feels like everybody online is enjoying an ‘us and them’ mentality. Horrendous.

I told you I didn’t want to join at the drag show chap, AS WELL YOU KNOW!….. and I don’t care that it was your debut performing as Adele-bola cornflakes chap!!! You sick FR**EA**K

One for the ch*p spreadsheet please young @RedRoss

Can you cc: @Ingy when confirming this has been done please

@Apollyon let's discuss how we can increase the forum's chap potential at the next Triple M please

I had it very bad for 2 weeks. Dropped a stone and felt garbage. I have absolutely no problem whatsoever with people feeling differently to me or wanting to be cautious. I’m just very tired of society in general becoming so dictatorial when it comes how people ‘should’ feel or ‘should’ live.

Not aimed at you btw Bash. Just feels like everybody online is enjoying an ‘us and them’ mentality. Horrendous.
I certainly understand that. It’s been just over 4 weeks for me and I have been given a further two weeks after a video call. I have been told I may still end up in hospital as may my wife but we will see.

I wanted to be and have been very cautious throughout but that reflects mine and my wife’s health.

The problem is that someone like me being cautious is not likely to have an adverse effect on anyone - I choose to use a mask and social distance. On the flip side, someone choosing not to be cautious can have an adverse effect on other people and that is why there is so much disagreement on how to move forward.

It is unfair to lean too far one way or the other but what rules do you keep and what do you relax. It will be a dilemma for a while I believe…

Still a lot but 50% down in a week is a serious improvement. I saw someone on TV earlier putting the swift rise & now fall down to the Euros
Or manipulation. Re-infection figures aren't included for instance. It seems further government bollocks is having the desired affect for many on this forum. In fact, I don't think you actually believe it, I mean how could you given the source. I think the lie just suits them.

Or manipulation. Re-infection figures aren't included for instance. It seems further government bollocks is having the desired affect for many on this forum. In fact, I don't think you actually believe it, I mean how could you given the source. I think the lie just suits them.
Reinfection rates add 0.5%.

These stats are not government stats as such either.

They have clearly taken the government by surprise, given that Mr Johnson has been preparing us all for ever higher numbers for a few weeks now

The delta variant can reinfect you – but the chances of that happening are very small

There have been 23,105 possible reinfections out of 4.3 million infections in England, and even then illness has typically been mild.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/07/26/delta-variant-reinfects-chances-getting-covid-small/

Ffs…

More than half of Covid hospitalisations are patients who only tested positive after admission, leaked data reveal.

The figures suggest vast numbers are being classed as hospitalised by Covid when they were admitted with other ailments, with the virus picked up by routine testing.

Experts said it meant the national statistics, published daily on the government website and frequently referred to by ministers, may far overstate the levels of pressures on the NHS.

Ffs…

More than half of Covid hospitalisations are patients who only tested positive after admission, leaked data reveal.

The figures suggest vast numbers are being classed as hospitalised by Covid when they were admitted with other ailments, with the virus picked up by routine testing.

Experts said it meant the national statistics, published daily on the government website and frequently referred to by ministers, may far overstate the levels of pressures on the NHS.

Are you able to share the link please? That is quite staggering and throws even more doubt on the daily covid numbers.

Ffs…

Don't see how stats of people admitted to hospital with covid are skewed by people admitted to hospital with covid.

Feel free to explain.

Don't see how stats of people admitted to hospital with covid are skewed by people admitted to hospital with covid.

Feel free to explain.
I sort of wondered that myself. Once they are found to have COVID they have to be treated so it would still affect NHS resources whether they were admitted with it or found to have it after admission.

Ffs…

Is this data from the butcher? Was it leaked to the telegraph? If it’s either of those it’s a lie as that is this governments standard practice

the lies & mistakes are the only thing this government is doing consistently

I sort of wondered that myself. Once they are found to have COVID they have to be treated so it would still affect NHS resources whether they were admitted with it or found to have it after admission.
They don't necessarily have to be treated for COVID in hospital unless they get seriously ill with it.

If they have gone in for a knee operation and they are found to have COVID in a routine test, they won't necessarily need treating for COVID, nor has COVID added an extra patient in hospital.

But they are being counted as if they went into hospital for COVID

They don't necessarily have to be treated for COVID in hospital unless they get seriously ill with it.

If they have gone in for a knee operation and they are found to have COVID in a routine test, they won't necessarily need treating for COVID, nor has COVID added an extra patient in hospital.

But they are being counted as if they went into hospital for COVID
But the fact remains that they are in hospital and have COVID. Fair enough if the hospital send them home and rebook what they were going to do but then they would be vilified for sending someone home who was ill…

If anything it’s why we need a statue to the butcher. Going into hospital with COVID is fine it’s not like there’s loads of vulnerable ill people in hospital.

there needs to be an enquiry now & these liars, thieves & incompetents need putting in prison or at very least away from conetract commissioning & any form of power

So how many people sprain their ankle and end up in hospital, with covid later being diagnosed?

People admitted to hospital presumably have some serious enough condition to be admitted. It would be good to know whether or not covid has been linked to the condition that laid them low.