Covid Scare? | Vital Football

Covid Scare?

SaskPool

Vital Football Legend
An hour before kick-off on Tuesday night, the Shrews announced that an unnamed player had tested positive, but the game was unaffected and went ahead as planned.
As a result of further testing, a second player has now tested positive and Shrewsbury’s game against Crewe Alexandra this weekend has been postponed.

It’s not been confirmed who the player is and whether or not they were involved against Blackpool on Tuesday night.
Pool boss Neil Critchley, speaking ahead of Saturday’s trip to Bristol Rovers, said the Seasiders would have to find out if there would be ramifications for their game.
“I’ve only just found out about that,” Pool’s head coach told The Gazette.
“I don’t think they’ve publicly declared who that player is so I don’t know if that player played or was in the squad, I don’t know.

QVNIMTE4NjUzNTUy.jpg
A second Shrewsbury player has tested positive for Covid-19
“We’ll have to wait and find out. If he was involved, then maybe some of our players are at risk, we’ll have to find it out.
“At the moment we’re in the dark a little bit, but maybe we can find out a bit more in the next 24 hours.”

Fleetwood now have Covid and their matches are off. Can see a suspension of the whole of league one soon

Blackpool Football Club can confirm that mandatory EFL testing of 39 players and staff this week has returned two positive COVID-19 results.

The affected individuals are now self-isolating in accordance with EFL and Government protocol.

We wish them both a speedy recovery.

With Maxwell and Virtue back in training, who do we think are the two new players who have tested postive?

Good for you Prem. Which one did you get?
The one that came out first that as to be stored at -70 hoping they get going with the Oxford one which you get at the doctor’s surgery.My wife is only 78 so she has to wait a little longer I thought they would have leet us be vaccinated at the same time it would have made both of us feel safer...

The one that came out first that as to be stored at -70 hoping they get going with the Oxford one which you get at the doctor’s surgery.My wife is only 78 so she has to wait a little longer I thought they would have leet us be vaccinated at the same time it would have made both of us feel safer...

Good to hear that at least one of you has it and I'm sure the Mrs will get the vaccine soon. Stay safe

Just heard from my spy in Brisbane. The blackheartd aussies are calling the new fast spreading strain Ukovid.