Covid, Phase II. Commonsense is the order of the day. | Page 51 | Vital Football

Covid, Phase II. Commonsense is the order of the day.

Plausability. - The 'solution' and efficacy of the claimms for this drug cannot be replicated in any controlled trial - 4 major trials all conducted by different groups - all confirm that it does more harm than good.

Probability. - The odds are that those making claims have other motives or are seeing other drug interactions and treatment interventions and aren't capturing the data in a controlled manner and are guessing. ON my NHS trust we don't us it, as it's not a standard of care, but we are achieving much higher than they quote survivability rates.

Certain groups are claiming it's our locally made gin and the botanticals that it's made with.

Profitability. - I have been part of groups that have debunked many conspiracies and or conspiratorial theories, and when you do get close to the willing believers sooner or later you find the rationale for much of this is to make money out of the gullible, either because they don't understand the monitorisation of social media (a friend makes 250k a year by being an 'influencer' on social media), and some of the Amercian Conspracy theorists have literally made a career out of it along with making themselves millionaires from it.

The preprint servers of the the World are now (rightly being pushed to the limited) with papers and this should be so, as serious science groups look at their tehories or findings for empirical evidence (i.e. evidence that their guesses.theories.findings can be replicated).

IN hydro's case, that has been done and found completely wanting - so who's pushing it? There are several non-pharma manufacturers in the US who make it outside of a licence because they make no claim as to it being a medicine - and so it sits in the same category of effectiveness as vitamins, but not made to the same standard.

These companies are absolutely coining iin with huge massive leaps in revenues since this all started.

The first ever claim for it was in treating cancer - and I know this as it was recommended to me when my wife was being treated for cancer, by a credible specilalist, later it was found he was making all sorts of claims for it and making a small fortune out of doing so.

So I have exhaustively invesitigated this drug and those who manufacture it - just so that you all know it was originally created by the Chinese during the Korean war as a cheap 'help drug' to combat malaria and was billed as such for many many years with all sorts of incredible claims for what it could do. It was mainly to convince their own troops that they shouldn't fear getting a life long disease i.e. malaria and should make the forest/woods swamps their 'home' in the fight against the American's. The Amercians couldn't understand how the Chinese never seemed affected by Malaria - of course they were, but the Amercians never understand that the Chinese had even bigger reserves than they figured, so whilst Malaria affected their fighting strength, it never seemed to affect the Chinese and so, the 'legend' of this drug began...

After the Korean and Vietnam war, guess what the Chinese had to do with the 50 years of stocks it had accumulated?

They started dumping it in the west after having run a viral campaign that made utterly ridiculous claims for efficacy - as they did so, they tightened supplies and watched the tablet selling price increase by a factor of 80.- the lore/the legend was now unassailliable and has endured ..the Chinese must have laughed their heads of when Trump gave it the sort of push they could have spent billions on trying to make happen..

the drug has been invesitgated by credible scientists and global Pharma's many times and every time the claims made for it have been found to have absolutely no substance - as I found to my cost.

Horse Shit. The above is the conspiracy theory.

See, this is the prob with these massive conspiracy theories. Once put to a simple question, the "answer" is to point to other spurious conspiratorial wonderings. I can find all the fringe ramblings I need all over the net.

What I'm not finding, is any of these same people presenting some rational justification for this worldwide effort to keep COVID cure/treatments from the people.

So I ask again, what pray tell is the motivation behind this Great Secret?

With all due respect, you are not getting my point. This is not a CT. The CT is that Governments are going against the trails and proof.

You will not find any info on the net regarding the success of the tests.

The rubbish stated by Ex about "more harm than good" was the fact they administered 8 times the does to a patient that was too far gone.

The correct dose's in conjunction with zinc, given to patients in the early stages of testing positive have proven in 16/16 cases to stave off the virus. FACT.

You need to look hard to find this out, as it is not a CT, it's FACT.

Why would the doctors and professor lie about this? The answer is simple....they didn't.

With all due respect, you are not getting my point. This is not a CT. The CT is that Governments are going against the trails and proof.

You will not find any info on the net regarding the success of the tests.

The rubbish stated by Ex about "more harm than good" was the fact they administered 8 times the does to a patient that was too far gone.

The correct dose's in conjunction with zinc, given to patients in the early stages of testing positive have proven in 16/16 cases to stave off the virus. FACT.

You need to look hard to find this out, as it is not a CT, it's FACT.

Why would the doctors and professor lie about this? The answer is simple....they didn't.

Show us the proof for what you state; and I'll (once again!!) show the trail results.

The 16/16 you state, where, when, who, what dosage, what wa sthe standard of care (that's what other medcines were used and what interventions) has it been replicated - who supplied the Hydrox? So far since it was recommended to my wife as a cancer curing drug, I have tabulated and investigated 12 different forumula's by 8 unlicenced manufacturing plants - so what formula did these '16 ' have?

No one said they lied, but how do we know they didn't can you list all these doctors/professors and their qualificatons?

Have they replicated these results since? Have they published their results from further use or did they just use it on the 16 and watch others die?

Or did (as has been disclosed) have they been unable to do so?

Facts matter when you're dealing with peoples lives.

There is currently the biggest research effort being conducted across the whole in medical history, the prepress servers are taking new pre-print every single minute of the day - yet not one of over 66 countries can validated the claims being made - why is that?

Why haven't these claims been posted onto a single prepress server for Peer Review?

I'd love it to be true, but so far (I repeat) not a single shred of empirical evidence has emerged to support these claims, I repeat, not a single shred of emperical evidence - that in itself is utterly incredible and until it does, believing these claims is utter nonsense.

Last edited:
Leaving QAnon to one side, what is currently happening with the MSM and Tech giants of Twitter and Facebook in the USA is not imaginary but real censorship in an attempt to interfere with the election....how any responsible news media outlet can ignore the evidence against Joe Biden to the extent of completely suppressing the story is beyond belief....the US is on the road to 1984, just a few years behind.

Ok I'll bite! What stories about Joe Biden are being suppressed?

Ok I'll bite! What stories about Joe Biden are being suppressed?
Hunter Biden’s laptop with emails incriminating his father in taking money for influence from a Chinese company run by the CCP plus one of Hunter’s ex business partners who confirms the emails as genuine and that Biden was involved in and knew all about Hunter’s business dealings and was taking a cut.

The story was published by the New York Post but when they tried to post it on Twitter their account was frozen and will not be unlocked until they take the posts down.

The Bosses of Twitter and Facebook are to appear before a Senate Committee on Thursday to defend their actions.

Hunter Biden’s laptop with emails incriminating his father in taking money for influence from a Chinese company run by the CCP plus one of Hunter’s ex business partners who confirms the emails as genuine and that Biden was involved in and knew all about Hunter’s business dealings and was taking a cut.

The story was published by the New York Post but when they tried to post it on Twitter their account was frozen and will not be unlocked until they take the posts down.

The Bosses of Twitter and Facebook are to appear before a Senate Committee on Thursday to defend their actions.
None of the MSM channels are airing the details dismissing it as Russian interference even though the FBI and the DNI say that is untrue....there is a lot more but that is the basic situation.

Then all is well with the World. The checks and balances appeared to have worked.

It sounds more to me like a legal issue - if you post allegations (and that's all they can be at this point by the sounds of it) then these platforms become legally liable for their content - that can end up costing millions and millons, if not hundreds of millions, so sounds to me that they've simply done what their legal beagles have told them to do.

I'll now watch the outcome and see if I'm right.

Then all is well with the World. The checks and balances appeared to have worked.

It sounds more to me like a legal issue - if you post allegations (and that's all they can be at this point by the sounds of it) then these platforms become legally liable for their content - that can end up costing millions and millons, if not hundreds of millions, so sounds to me that they've simply done what their legal beagles have told them to do.

I'll now watch the outcome and see if I'm right.
Not true as I understand it in that both Twitter and Facebook have a legal exemption in the USA from prosecution regarding the content that appears on their platforms...they have decided to appoint themselves as censors of what can be published and what cannot....and this story is being suppressed in order to protect Biden.

Not true as I understand it in that both Twitter and Facebook have a legal exemption in the USA from prosecution regarding the content that appears on their platforms...they have decided to appoint themselves as censors of what can be published and what cannot....and this story is being suppressed in order to protect Biden.

Sadly, you're looking at what was the case: on 28th May this year President Trump repealed section 230 by an executive order.

This is why they have had to do what they are doing, there is no conspiracy here, just the owners following the law signed in by Trump.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/socia...-230-the-legislation-protecting-social-media/

So much for the land of the free eh?!!

A list of some reported studies around HCQ....the last is an overview of 100 studies, showing some positive and some negative...

it appears that there is a difference of opinion among clinicians on its effectiveness and several contradictory studies....I’m not taking an absolute opinion either way...I guess people believe what they want to believe...

https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202007.0025/v1
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.05.02.20080036v1
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1201971220321755
https://c19study.com/

Sadly, you're looking at what was the case: on 28th May this year President Trump repealed section 230 by an executive order.

This is why they have had to do what they are doing, there is no conspiracy here, just the owners following the law signed in by Trump.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/socia...-230-the-legislation-protecting-social-media/

So much for the land of the free eh?!!
Again, Section 230 is still in place although Trump is threatening to take its protections away...it’s laughable to believe that Twitter is censoring this particular story for legal reasons when the New York Post has already published it.

A list of some reported studies around HCQ....the last is an overview of 100 studies, showing some positive and some negative...

it appears that there is a difference of opinion among clinicians on its effectiveness and several contradictory studies....I’m not taking an absolute opinion either way...I guess people believe what they want to believe...

https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202007.0025/v1
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.05.02.20080036v1
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1201971220321755
https://c19study.com/

The biggest issue for me, is that if a drug is effective, the results are consistent and every single study I've read on hydrox (since 2012) have all been poor science followed by poor methodology and data recording and non repeatable outcomes.

So it's not about me believing what I want to believe - I believe it would be wonderful to find a silver bullet intervenion, but so far these 'reports' by clinicians appear fatally flawed.

So until these can show proper process, standard methodology for trials and evaluations with consistent repeatable outcomes, they are frankly just as easily to dismiss - which is why now every pharma in the World has done just that.

After issuing an emergency use authorization for physicians to use the drug to treat hospitalized people with severe COVID-19 infection, the US Food and Drug Administration withdrew the authorization in June after finding hydroxychloroquine was unlikely to be effective and had serious side effects.[50] During ensuing months, additional studies found the drug was not effective,[51] and in late July, Anthony Fauci stated, "We know that every single good study — and by good study I mean randomized controlled study in which the data are firm and believable — has shown that hydroxychloroquine is not effective in the treatment of COVID-19."[6]

I guess the FDA must be in on the 'conspiracy' as well...

Last edited:
Again, Section 230 is still in place although Trump is threatening to take its protections away...it’s laughable to believe that Twitter is censoring this particular story for legal reasons when the New York Post has already published it.

They are bound by an executive order; but it has to be tested in law - so there is no conspiracy here by anyone - and the fact that the story is already out there on every major platform and repeated in papers across America tends to make it easy to dismiss it as a 'conspiracy of silence' - if it is, it is a piss poor one.

The biggest issue for me, is that if a drug is effective, the results are consistent and every single study I've read on hydrox (since 2012) have all been poor science followed by poor methodology and data recording and non repeatable outcomes.

So it's not about me believing what I want to believe - I believe it would be wonderful to find a silver bullet intervenion, but so far these 'reports' by clinicians appear fatally flawed.

So until these can show proper process, standard methodology for trials and evaluations with consistent repeatable outcomes, they are frankly just as easily to dismiss - which is why every pharma in the World has done just that.
I take your point EX but the detail behind some of these studies appears to me to be competent, both positive and negative and shouldn’t be just dismissed....the fact that there are both positive and negative supports the point of view that it is not a silver bullet cure and therefore shouldn’t be touted as such, but it would appear it may still be being used in conjunction with other drugs in some locations in treating early symptom patients....agree that there is no conspiracy about this.

They are bound by an executive order; but it has to be tested in law - so there is no conspiracy here by anyone - and the fact that the story is already out there on every major platform and repeated in papers across America tends to make it easy to dismiss it as a 'conspiracy of silence' - if it is, it is a piss poor one.
None of the MSM channels are investigating the story beyond dismissing it as Russian intervention...they do not even go into the details of the allegations, and the Biden campaign have not denied the veracity of the emails....as for being in every newspaper across the states I have no knowledge to support that...if it was Trump in the same situation you can imagine the hysterical reaction.....it’s naive to believe that this is not a conspiracy pure and simple.

None of the MSM channels are investigating the story beyond dismissing it as Russian intervention...they do not even go into the details of the allegations, and the Biden campaign have not denied the veracity of the emails....as for being in every newspaper across the states I have no knowledge to support that...if it was Trump in the same situation you can imagine the hysterical reaction.....it’s naive to believe that this is not a conspiracy pure and simple.

If it is a conspiracy, it's one started by Trump, frankly he shot himself in both feet when he made the social media platforms responsible and sueable for content - as for the Russian intervention; then it's a massive reversal from supporting Trump (apparently) to now supporting Biden - possible, but when you have an open democracy jumping from a change of law into a conspiracy it just makes no sense to me whatsoever on any level.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/whitaker-twitter-facebook-deserve-regulation

Frankly, If I were twitter or facebook, until I could get these reports fact-checked (because of the change in law) I'd have done the same thing - can you imagine how much they could be made to pay out if this report was found to be severely flawed?

Biden and the democrats would wipe them out.

That said, what is clear is that both platforms have acted with hypocrisy and for that no doubt will in time be heavily regulated.

Edit: as we can see, the policy has long since been reversed:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/16/technology/twitter-new-york-post.html

If theyre trying to suppress this story, they're doing a piss poor job, very odd that the writer of the original article wouldn't put his name to it though...

What We Know and Don’t About Hunter Biden and a Laptop
President Trump’s allies have promoted claims of corruption aimed at the former vice president’s son in an effort to damage the Biden campaign.

By Adam Goldman
  • Oct. 22, 2020
President Trump’s allies have long promoted claims of corruption about Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s son Hunter in a bid to damage Mr. Biden’s presidential campaign. The accusations intensified in recent days when some of Mr. Trump’s associates, including his personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani, provided material for a New York Post article detailing some of the allegations. The Post reported that the F.B.I. had seized a computer that purportedly belonged to Hunter Biden.
The Biden campaign has rejected the accusations. Many questions remain about the origins of the allegations themselves, the laptop and what, if anything, agents are investigating.
What are the allegations Mr. Trump and his allies are making?
The Post article relied on documents purportedly taken from the computer to try to buttress an unsubstantiated argument peddled by Mr. Giuliani and other Trump supporters: that as vice president, Mr. Biden had shaped American foreign policy in Ukraine to benefit his son. The events are the latest chapter in a more than two-year effort by the president and his allies to uncover damning information about the Bidens, a pursuit that also helped prompt Mr. Trump’s impeachment.
Mr. Biden has long said he knew nothing about his son’s business activities in Ukraine. But the article suggested that the former vice president met with an adviser to a Ukrainian energy company whose board Hunter Biden sat on, Burisma Holdings. The article referred to an email that the adviser, Vadym Pozharskyi, sent to Hunter Biden thanking him for “giving an opportunity to meet your father” and to spend “some time together.”

A Biden campaign spokesman said Mr. Biden’s official schedules did not show a meeting between the two men. A lawyer for Hunter Biden, George Mesires, told The Washington Post that “this purported meeting never happened.”

The New York Post reporter who wrote most of the article refused to put his name on it because of concerns about its credibility, two Post employees have said.

• Thanks for reading The Times.

How did the laptop surface?
A computer repair shop owner in Wilmington, Del., named John Paul Mac Isaac has said Hunter Biden left a damaged Apple computer at his shop in April 2019 and asked to recover any data. Mr. Isaac said in an interview with The New York Times last week outside the shop that he is legally blind and could not be sure whether the man was Hunter Biden but asked his name to fill out a work order, and the man identified himself as Hunter Biden. Mr. Isaac said the man came to his shop twice but never returned to retrieve the computer or an external hard drive on which its contents had been stored.
At some point, he decided to examine the material, calling it “alarming” and “embarrassing” but declining to discuss specifics. Mr. Isaac also said he made a copy of the computer’s contents.

Part II below

How did the F.B.I. learn about the laptop?
Mr. Isaac said he told the bureau. He said he eventually decided to contact the F.B.I. after he began fearing for his safety because he knew what was on the laptop, which The New York Post said included a graphic video. “If I was somebody important, I would want to keep some of this stuff private,” he said. “Nobody wants their dirty laundry aired.”

Mr. Isaac said he met with F.B.I. agents in late 2019 and provided them with a timeline of events. The agents returned about two weeks later in mid-December with a grand jury subpoena allowing them to seize the laptop and the external hard drive. The subpoena was signed by a federal prosecutor in the U.S. attorney’s office in Wilmington who handles criminal investigations such as fraud, and Mr. Isaac acknowledged receiving it.
The agents also gave him a receipt for what they took, according to a photograph of it published by Fox News. The receipt included an F.B.I. code, 272D, the bureau’s internal classification for money laundering investigations, and “BA” for its Baltimore field office. Officials separately confirmed that the F.B.I. seized the laptop and an external hard drive as part of an investigation, though they did not detail the inquiry or whether it involved money laundering or Hunter Biden. They also confirmed that the agent who signed the receipt works in Wilmington and is overseen by the Baltimore office.
Election 2020 ›

What happened after the F.B.I. took the equipment?
Mr. Isaac said he did not hear back from investigators. He said that he wondered why the laptop’s existence had not been disclosed during the impeachment proceedings against Mr. Trump, and that he began to fear that agents might be trying to bury the information he found on the laptop.
Mr. Trump’s impeachment focused on his dealings with Ukraine, and in particular his attempts to press the president of Ukraine to announce investigations that could benefit Mr. Trump politically, including one into Burisma and the Bidens. In an effort to counter the accusations that Mr. Trump abused his power, some of his supporters, including Mr. Giuliani, also promoted allegations of corruption about Hunter Biden’s work in the country while his father was vice president.
Mr. Isaac said “it just didn’t feel right” that the existence of the laptop was not widely known. “Somebody besides me should have known about it,” he said. Mr. Isaac said he called a couple of members of Congress, whom he did not identify, but did not hear back.
Mr. Isaac declined to discuss his next steps, but The New York Post reported that in September, he gave the copy of the hard drive to Mr. Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert J. Costello. Mr. Giuliani later provided it to the tabloid, a handoff in which Stephen K. Bannon, a former adviser to Mr. Trump who was indicted in an unrelated fraud case, also played an unspecified role. Since the Post article was published, a clamorous Mr. Giuliani has pushed the allegations and said they prove the Bidens are corrupt. Mr. Giuliani also said in an interview that he alerted Mr. Trump that the tabloid would be publishing an article about the laptop in case he was asked about it.
What about concerns over Russian disinformation?
No concrete evidence has emerged that the laptop contains Russian disinformation.
With pressure mounting on the F.B.I. to respond to questions from Congress about the laptop, the bureau wrote to one of the president’s staunchest allies in Congress, Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, suggesting that it had not found any Russian disinformation on the laptop.

John Ratcliffe, the director of national intelligence, also told Fox Business Network that the “laptop is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign.” But Mr. Ratcliffe, who has been criticized for embracing the president’s political agenda in a traditionally apolitical job, did not make clear whether the intelligence agencies or the F.B.I. authenticated the laptop’s contents or whether he was simply saying that they had not gathered evidence that Russia altered any of the material.
The laptop prompted concerns about Russian disinformation because the intelligence community has warned for months about Russian attempts to influence the election, including by spreading disinformation about the Biden family. Russia has conducted a hacking campaign to find information damaging to the Biden campaign, most notably through a hack on Burisma.
Intelligence officials have also warned the White House that Russian intelligence officers were using Mr. Giuliani, who provided the hard drive copy to the tabloid, as a conduit for disinformation aimed at undermining Mr. Biden’s presidential run.
What don’t we know?
A lot. Mr. Isaac, who said he voted for Mr. Trump in 2016, declined to answer many questions about the laptop and his contacts with the F.B.I. He also would not talk about his communications with the Trump loyalists who orchestrated the plan to make the computer’s contents public just before the election.
It is also not clear what the F.B.I. did with the laptop or what Justice Department officials knew about the sensitive F.B.I. investigation at the time. F.B.I. officials have declined to discuss the inquiry.
Julian E. Barnes, Katie Benner and Kenneth P. Vogel contributed reporting.

Adam Goldman reports on the F.B.I. from Washington and is a two-time Pulitzer Prize winner. @adamgoldmanNYT

How did the F.B.I. learn about the laptop?
Mr. Isaac said he told the bureau. He said he eventually decided to contact the F.B.I. after he began fearing for his safety because he knew what was on the laptop, which The New York Post said included a graphic video. “If I was somebody important, I would want to keep some of this stuff private,” he said. “Nobody wants their dirty laundry aired.”

Mr. Isaac said he met with F.B.I. agents in late 2019 and provided them with a timeline of events. The agents returned about two weeks later in mid-December with a grand jury subpoena allowing them to seize the laptop and the external hard drive. The subpoena was signed by a federal prosecutor in the U.S. attorney’s office in Wilmington who handles criminal investigations such as fraud, and Mr. Isaac acknowledged receiving it.
The agents also gave him a receipt for what they took, according to a photograph of it published by Fox News. The receipt included an F.B.I. code, 272D, the bureau’s internal classification for money laundering investigations, and “BA” for its Baltimore field office. Officials separately confirmed that the F.B.I. seized the laptop and an external hard drive as part of an investigation, though they did not detail the inquiry or whether it involved money laundering or Hunter Biden. They also confirmed that the agent who signed the receipt works in Wilmington and is overseen by the Baltimore office.
Election 2020 ›

What happened after the F.B.I. took the equipment?
Mr. Isaac said he did not hear back from investigators. He said that he wondered why the laptop’s existence had not been disclosed during the impeachment proceedings against Mr. Trump, and that he began to fear that agents might be trying to bury the information he found on the laptop.
Mr. Trump’s impeachment focused on his dealings with Ukraine, and in particular his attempts to press the president of Ukraine to announce investigations that could benefit Mr. Trump politically, including one into Burisma and the Bidens. In an effort to counter the accusations that Mr. Trump abused his power, some of his supporters, including Mr. Giuliani, also promoted allegations of corruption about Hunter Biden’s work in the country while his father was vice president.
Mr. Isaac said “it just didn’t feel right” that the existence of the laptop was not widely known. “Somebody besides me should have known about it,” he said. Mr. Isaac said he called a couple of members of Congress, whom he did not identify, but did not hear back.
Mr. Isaac declined to discuss his next steps, but The New York Post reported that in September, he gave the copy of the hard drive to Mr. Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert J. Costello. Mr. Giuliani later provided it to the tabloid, a handoff in which Stephen K. Bannon, a former adviser to Mr. Trump who was indicted in an unrelated fraud case, also played an unspecified role. Since the Post article was published, a clamorous Mr. Giuliani has pushed the allegations and said they prove the Bidens are corrupt. Mr. Giuliani also said in an interview that he alerted Mr. Trump that the tabloid would be publishing an article about the laptop in case he was asked about it.
What about concerns over Russian disinformation?
No concrete evidence has emerged that the laptop contains Russian disinformation.
With pressure mounting on the F.B.I. to respond to questions from Congress about the laptop, the bureau wrote to one of the president’s staunchest allies in Congress, Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, suggesting that it had not found any Russian disinformation on the laptop.

John Ratcliffe, the director of national intelligence, also told Fox Business Network that the “laptop is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign.” But Mr. Ratcliffe, who has been criticized for embracing the president’s political agenda in a traditionally apolitical job, did not make clear whether the intelligence agencies or the F.B.I. authenticated the laptop’s contents or whether he was simply saying that they had not gathered evidence that Russia altered any of the material.
The laptop prompted concerns about Russian disinformation because the intelligence community has warned for months about Russian attempts to influence the election, including by spreading disinformation about the Biden family. Russia has conducted a hacking campaign to find information damaging to the Biden campaign, most notably through a hack on Burisma.
Intelligence officials have also warned the White House that Russian intelligence officers were using Mr. Giuliani, who provided the hard drive copy to the tabloid, as a conduit for disinformation aimed at undermining Mr. Biden’s presidential run.
What don’t we know?
A lot. Mr. Isaac, who said he voted for Mr. Trump in 2016, declined to answer many questions about the laptop and his contacts with the F.B.I. He also would not talk about his communications with the Trump loyalists who orchestrated the plan to make the computer’s contents public just before the election.
It is also not clear what the F.B.I. did with the laptop or what Justice Department officials knew about the sensitive F.B.I. investigation at the time. F.B.I. officials have declined to discuss the inquiry.
Julian E. Barnes, Katie Benner and Kenneth P. Vogel contributed reporting.

Adam Goldman reports on the F.B.I. from Washington and is a two-time Pulitzer Prize winner. @adamgoldmanNYT
That’s the defence argument...since then, one of Hunter Biden’s business associates who was a recipient on some of the damaging emails has come forward to validate their authenticity and provide text messages from Hunter about the China investment fund scam that was being set up between Hunter and a Chinese conglomerate with connections to the CCP, none of which is mentioned in the article.

In one of the emails there is discussion regarding the appropriation of incoming funds between the new company’s directors, with a sum reserved for “The Big Guy” who the business associate identifies as Joe Biden...he also gave details in a press conference, ignored by all MSM outlets that he had been told that Joe Biden should never be mentioned in name in emails and any policy decisions involving him had to be face to face.....there’s much more to come...

The reference to the intelligence community warning about Russian interference and connecting these revelations to that warning came from Adam Schiff the Democratic leader of one of the House Committees who was the main liar in both the Russia hoax and the Impeachment hoax...his information alleged came from 50 retired security agents...nice one Adam.

Anyway, there’s little doubt according to the polls that this will all disappear after Biden wins, as will the Durham report, the Swamp survives and one party rule takes control using the media as their propaganda arm.

Personally, I don’t think America and it’s founding principles will survive and the real Russian intervention which has been taking place for decades in Universities across the States will have won the day.