Covid, Phase II. Commonsense is the order of the day. | Page 5 | Vital Football

Covid, Phase II. Commonsense is the order of the day.

For the record, I am utterly baffled too...

I also read to today, that after the morons targeting phone masts, now they're targeting the engineers..

How did we allow so many stupid people to be born and breed, or did we just make them all on our own...

I think I might start advocating Eugenics.
As my grandmother once surprisingly said...even the dumbest of people know how to drink and have sex

At the risk of pushing another conspiracy theory I think a large part of the reason is the systematic infiltration and corruption of our education system, particularly Universities, by Russia and others....it’s even worse in the States..

so much of this nonsense is generated out of Russia, Korea and the like; but doesn't really explain why people are so gullible and stupid.

But, whoever is behind it , it feels like our educational achievement standards got lost in some liberal educational blizzard many years ago, maybe that's why we seemingly have so many who can't seem to grasp the basics and just make it up as they go along?

As my grandmother once surprisingly said...even the dumbest of people know how to drink and have sex

Doesn't explain why the British now seem to be leading the World in it..!

Shit, I must be getting old and intolerant, thank God I have two amazing incredibly smart daughters who keep me balanced, I'm beginning to sound like Victor Mildrew LOL!

Doesn't explain why the British now seem to be leading the World in it..!

Shit, I must be getting old and intolerant, thank God I have two amazing incredibly smart daughters who keep me balanced, I'm beginning to sound like Victor Mildrew LOL!
More power to you EX...Victor was always my hero..

so much of this nonsense is generated out of Russia, Korea and the like; but doesn't really explain why people are so gullible and stupid.

But, whoever is behind it , it feels like our educational achievement standards got lost in some liberal educational blizzard many years ago, maybe that's why we seemingly have so many who can't seem to grasp the basics and just make it up as they go along?
Standards lost in a blizzard, that blizzard was Tony Blair when he down graded exam pass marks, so when large numbers of "Higher" grade passes came through, it was "look how good we have done with education" yes peops then/now think they are better than they actually are.

Harry Kane has revealed it's a player who tested positive for Covid. So who is it ? I know who its isnt because they were in training from the photos.

I went to Wickes yesterday to get paint and a few other things. We qued for 30 minutes which is expected.

But as soon as we got in the shop all bets were off. Anything goes. No social distancing, people barging past others to get what they want. People coughing, blowing their noses. No face masks.

Yet we are not allowed to have a few friends over in our house?

People are allowed to protest in their thousands without masks and zero social distancing.

The double standards in this dumb ass country is astonishing.

No wonder Pollo did a runner.

I went to Wickes yesterday to get paint and a few other things. We qued for 30 minutes which is expected.

But as soon as we got in the shop all bets were off. Anything goes. No social distancing, people barging past others to get what they want. People coughing, blowing their noses. No face masks.

People are allowed to protest in their thousands without masks and zero social distancing.

What happened with Pollo?

Been head down working and obviously missed that.

It is the same everywhere RD.

LOL not just your country that is retarded....holy shit it has all gone to hell over here.

So common sense what not at the forefront of protesters and authorities alike. Push the nature of these protesters aside - (Black Lives Matter). Having 30,000 people march through Brisbane without practicing social distancing is just not on. No more than 20 people can attend a funeral of loved ones yet 30,000 mindless fools can protest???

Complete lack of leadership by our state premier and also police commissioner.

With a state election looming, our premier has showed zero leadership, yet the opposition remain silent. (30,000 votes is a lot to win or lose).

Our authorities have advised all those that participated in the protest to self quarantine and isolate for 14 days. How the hell do they hope to enforce that?

Watch our cases of CV spike within the next month or so. I hear a similar thing happened in London but not sure of the details.

Double standards and no common sense and piss poor leadership.

So common sense what not at the forefront of protesters and authorities alike. Push the nature of these protesters aside - (Black Lives Matter). Having 30,000 people march through Brisbane without practicing social distancing is just not on. No more than 20 people can attend a funeral of loved ones yet 30,000 mindless fools can protest???

Complete lack of leadership by our state premier and also police commissioner.

With a state election looming, our premier has showed zero leadership, yet the opposition remain silent. (30,000 votes is a lot to win or lose).

Our authorities have advised all those that participated in the protest to self quarantine and isolate for 14 days. How the hell do they hope to enforce that?

Watch our cases of CV spike within the next month or so. I hear a similar thing happened in London but not sure of the details.

Double standards and no common sense and piss poor leadership.

You can only lead people so far. Protesting the death of a low life convict is more important than saving thousands of lives from Covid to this element. A piece of scum tips them over the edge, the straw that broke the camels back.