Covid ka-ching n/g | Vital Football

Covid ka-ching n/g

Jerryattrick

Vital Football Hero
What a money maker covid has been for much of the western capitalists

Also for the corrupt, the chancers and incompetents.

not content with selling vaccines to the vulnerable and eldery other markets had to be created.

Other vaccines have been absolute life savers e.g rubella, polio etc)

this one however has been a lifesaver for some and should have been distributed worldwide to the old and the actually vulnerable.
These injections do not stop the spread of covid and younger people are hardly at any real risk, in fact youngsters are more at risk from side effects of the jabs than covid itself.

no, no, no cried the capitalist machine - maximise the profit. Inject young adults.
not enough - inject the schoolkids
Still not enough - now its inject infants ffs.

since when do we give medicine not needed to children not at risk especially babies.

pfizer - Ka-ching, ka- fkn - ching.

who will pay out in years to come if illnesses are deemed to be from the vaccinations given to people without their formal consent. All medicine records are kept for a minimum of 18 yrs by law for this eventuality.

Last edited:
With you on big Pharma plying people with drugs to make massive profits. Not with you on the Covid one though. I think you are wrongly conflating the two.

For example, Cancer exists. Drugs and treatment are needed. Unfortunately big Pharma capitalises (pun intended) on this thanks to our rotten system.

Ditto Covid drugs. I'd have had my kids take the vaccine as babies if they'd been that young. Just sad that big Pharma cashes in.

I wouldn't deny myself or my family good treatment just because some nasty Capitalists made money out of it. I'd look to change the system, not abolish the treatment.

Have a good read of Ben Goldacre, if you haven't already.

"These injections do not stop the spread of covid and younger people are hardly at any real risk, in fact youngsters are more at risk from side effects of the jabs than covid itself."

Really? And where did you get that idea from? The same one that said it stopped women being able to get pregnant? Oh, and Bill Gates' microchip? Heard another one about "how it made a friend of mind paraplegic" until he eventually admitted it was bollocks.

Anyway, I don't believe any MSM now and have decided that the Gills did not get relegated. Take no notice of the fixtures coming out this week. We are in fact still in League 1. I read it on social media, FACT.

The awkward thing, I suppose, is the correlation between the capacity to discover, produce and circulate new life-saving drugs at speed and the socio-economic systems where this takes place. Freedom, profit and innovation seem to go together. Of course, freedom and profit go with a lot of less desirable things too, and I’m not being celebratory here, but I’m not going to ignore it. As for shoving unnecessary drugs into people in an irresponsible and dangerous way, I defer to Jerry’s trade expertise, but states without big private pharma have also had mass, if less effective, vaccination programs, people have made a great fuss about how shots have been shoved into the arms of the rich before the arms of the poor, and, of course, in the land of the free and the home of the brave, large numbers of people have exercised their God-given right to refuse to be inoculated.

We in this country had one of the highest death rates in the world while others continue to rise ours has come right down. This is due to to the vaccine and other measures that we took.Yes there could be a affect in a few years although I would think we are talking tiny numbers. Compared to the tens of thousands or more that would have lost there lives.
Looking back we should have acted faster had we done so perhaps many tens of thousands who died would still be alive including cancer patients etc .The Medical profession acted brilliantly it was let down by bad government and lack of PPE provision even though we had a warehouse or two full of out of date stuff that should have been rotated. That was again people outside the control of the Medical profession pen pushers or a government department.
Without the vaccine many around the world would not have been able to return to a fairly normal life.Including watching football.

With you on big Pharma plying people with drugs to make massive profits. Not with you on the Covid one though. I think you are wrongly conflating the two.

For example, Cancer exists. Drugs and treatment are needed. Unfortunately big Pharma capitalises (pun intended) on this thanks to our rotten system.

Ditto Covid drugs. I'd have had my kids take the vaccine as babies if they'd been that young. Just sad that big Pharma cashes in.

I wouldn't deny myself or my family good treatment just because some nasty Capitalists made money out of it. I'd look to change the system, not abolish the treatment.

Have a good read of Ben Goldacre, if you haven't already.

The point as that this is not the same as other vaccines as it does not stop the spread and goes against risk management of a disease.
Exactly where is the scientific evidence and risk profile for giving young children and infants this vaccine.

for the older and more vulnerable people then its done its job very well bit its a different risk profile.
Wasn’t the Astra-Zeneca jab not for profit?

Yes, excellent work from the work and funding that david cameron initiated.
ridiculed by pfizer and those who they can influence by various means including governments.

Europe and africa persuaded not to use AZ even though as a consequence millions of AZ doses (many free if charge) were sitting in storage going out if date.

this is not about whether the vaccines work on those at risk but the corruption.
to me vaccinating those at extremely low risk is just a profit motive without scientific backup whilst those actually still at risk in the world need vaccinating.

Last edited:
How is vaccinating people with a not for profit vaccine swelling the coffers of big business?

"These injections do not stop the spread of covid and younger people are hardly at any real risk, in fact youngsters are more at risk from side effects of the jabs than covid itself."

Really? And where did you get that idea from? The same one that said it stopped women being able to get pregnant? Oh, and Bill Gates' microchip? Heard another one about "how it made a friend of mind paraplegic" until he eventually admitted it was bollocks.

Anyway, I don't believe any MSM now and have decided that the Gills did not get relegated. Take no notice of the fixtures coming out this week. We are in fact still in League 1. I read it on social media, FACT.

i got it from the various outputs from the WHO, the JVCI, scientific journals, AZ, sage(s) the chief medical officers at different stages and scientific data.
i do not watch msm for any input on these things except football results and especially never look at social media apart from this superior site.

The awkward thing, I suppose, is the correlation between the capacity to discover, produce and circulate new life-saving drugs at speed and the socio-economic systems where this takes place. Freedom, profit and innovation seem to go together. Of course, freedom and profit go with a lot of less desirable things too, and I’m not being celebratory here, but I’m not going to ignore it. As for shoving unnecessary drugs into people in an irresponsible and dangerous way, I defer to Jerry’s trade expertise, but states without big private pharma have also had mass, if less effective, vaccination programs, people have made a great fuss about how shots have been shoved into the arms of the rich before the arms of the poor, and, of course, in the land of the free and the home of the brave, large numbers of people have exercised their God-given right to refuse to be inoculated.

agreed and in times of great disturbances to the force like pandemics, wars and economic crashes we pay through the nose and make many unintended mistakes. Mostly people are trying to do their best and do 'whatever needs doing'.
i think thats different from out and out corruption.

Hey @jerryattrick, hang on there, I can just about still see your ankles. I'll round up the troops, if there's s few of us and we're quick enough we can still pull you back out.

You should never have gone down that one. I know it's seductive and has managed to tempt sone free thinkers in along with the multitude of nutters and "independent researchers", but not you too?!

Just don't go any deeper, we'll be back to pull you out before it's too late!

Hey @jerryattrick, hang on there, I can just about still see your ankles. I'll round up the troops, if there's s few of us and we're quick enough we can still pull you back out.

You should never have gone down that one. I know it's seductive and has managed to tempt sone free thinkers in along with the multitude of nutters and "independent researchers", but not you too?!

Just don't go any deeper, we'll be back to pull you out before it's too late!

exactly which part is deep.
The vaccine is good and has done its job in relation to the vulnerable and elderly. I am full vaccinated and supportive.

at some point we notice that the people who told us that the risk profile is key are not talking in the same terms.
Dont you remember van-tam showing the risk graphs (risk of covid v risk of vaccine) per age group. They used it to justify using pfizer instead of AZ for younger people and again re vaccinating school children. also backed up by the JVCI who always added that they only give a risk profile and the decisions are political.

read the who, jvci etc.

Looks like the science and risk management dont matter anymore but stats results and post clinical trials data are always formally challenged in normal times.

If people think that we should be vaccinating children (or infants now in the usa) when the risk is so low currently then its up to them. Only time will tell as with all medication.

similar to the omicron risk factor with one side of science preparing for doomsday and the other saying it would be mild and beneficial.

the corruption is a totally different level as it has nothing to do with science and risk and everything to do with simple profit.

exactly which part is deep.
The vaccine is good and has done its job in relation to the vulnerable and elderly. I am full vaccinated and supportive.

at some point we notice that the people who told us that the risk profile is key are not talking in the same terms.
Dont you remember van-tam showing the risk graphs (risk of covid v risk of vaccine) per age group. They used it to justify using pfizer instead of AZ for younger people and again re vaccinating school children. also backed up by the JVCI who always added that they only give a risk profile and the decisions are political.

read the who, jvci etc.

Looks like the science and risk management dont matter anymore but stats results and post clinical trials data are always formally challenged in normal times.

If people think that we should be vaccinating children (or infants now in the usa) when the risk is so low currently then its up to them.

similar to the omicron risk factor with one side of science preparing for doomsday and the other saying it would be mild and beneficial.

the corruption is a totally different level as it has nothing to do with science and risk and everything to do with simple profit.

There is some truth in what you say. And I agree with you about some of it.

I'm happy to discuss this with you further, but only in private. Message me if you want to.