covid 19 report | Vital Football

covid 19 report

The pledge

Vital Reserves Team
https://t.me/officialcharliewardshow/34573

perhaps u might start to listen now. The media,government, medical profession have all lied, there has never been a pandemic. Only a media based hysteria based on false pcr tests. Been planned since 2005 by the deep state, with aims to reduce the population and one world government

The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds.
R. D. Laing

https://t.me/officialcharliewardshow/34573

perhaps u might start to listen now. The media,government, medical profession have all lied, there has never been a pandemic. Only a media based hysteria based on false pcr tests. Been planned since 2005 by the deep state, with aims to reduce the population and one world government
Given Covid didn't happen in your view. Maybe we are all a figment of government imagination.Perhaps none of us exists. Therefore you have no need to post on here because you don't exist.

have us listened to the german report or just replied in your normal arrogant manner. Listen to it for heavens sake, or let your wife's listen to it. We know women are more intuitive, they will have a better chance of understanding. Dont bother to quote something u found on Google, they are part of your brainwashing

have us listened to the german report or just replied in your normal arrogant manner. Listen to it for heavens sake, or let your wife's listen to it. We know women are more intuitive, they will have a better chance of understanding. Dont bother to quote something u found on Google, they are part of your brainwashing

Very interesting. I agree quoting found on google in itself is not necessarily true.
The irony is that you are just quoting from links given to you by your cult leaders and circle you mix in. You do not actually post anything that you have investigated thoroughly and never answer any questions.

Still waiting for my questions to be answered on white hats and laboratories that have checked the many vaccines, what is in them and logistically how they manage to swap some out.

Worst of all you started a new thread lol - why - don't you believe the other threads exist?