covid 19 report | Page 4 | Vital Football

covid 19 report

I'm not sure WMDs is really the same. At the time Blair and the decision makers were given a report to make a decision against. They got it badly wrong and millions have suffered ever since. If they had left Saddam alone and a dirty bomb or similar had gone off in London then they would have been equally castigated for not stopping him.

I think there is little doubt that COVID exists. I'm open to the discussion that it was man made but it certainly is real. I nearly lost my best mate to over Xmas. Fit, forty something rushed into hospital (pre-vaccine). No way he made that up.

Anyway we are all different and that makes the world go around.

I actually feel for Pledge as I suspect he has a mental illness and that's not to be laughed at.

Pledge didn't say that covid doesn't exist, he said that it was man made. Many people have that view, but many, including me, don't. He just clickbaits Russian sites, who will always be against the Americans. But most of us are in Britain, so are safe. Sorry Jokerman 🙂

I think he did in the post that angered solent but its been removed. He said it was the vaccine that killed people IIRC.

No matter now

I think he did in the post that angered solent but its been removed. He said it was the vaccine that killed people IIRC.

No matter now
Yep, that post too. Some of the posts say there isn't a virus, and some say the virus (which doesn't exist) was man made. Similarly the vaccine (to cure a man made virus that does or doesn't exist), is/was used to track people. Or kill them. It's very confusing

They are rarely his posts though, just spam from those 2 or 3 websites , which have a number of commercial links on them.

The right of free speech comes with responsibilities. The responsibility of being respectful; and the responsibility of posting accurate information in a world of bias and fake news.

Pledge has not disrespectful and not has he shown any empathy or remorse on the COVID thread. Whilst it is not for me to say what is and isn’t misinformation, the overwhelming consensus is that COVID is real and if anyone were to be swayed by his ramblings, it could cause harm.

I’m personally not in favour of banning anyone. But if Wayne is going to be used as a yardstick, then Pledge should have been banned ages ago. This is definitely not his first, second or even third offence.

I’m personally not in favour of banning anyone. But if Wayne is going to be used as a yardstick, then Pledge should have been banned ages ago. This is definitely not his first, second or even third offence.

No, that was completely different. That poster was being relentlessly abusive over a number of years

Pledge didn't say that covid doesn't exist, he said that it was man made.

Like you said , many people believe this narrative.
The more irrational the situation becomes, the more people are becoming sceptical to the "official line'

I wonder if the population would believe this is a 'natural virus' , if the full facts were known ?

There are so many contradictions, so much censorship.

But the vaccine has killed people.

The fact that it is not reported in the MSM* doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Edit *

Not only not reported , but censored on social media.

816 people have died of a vaccine. 5.6B vaccines...

But the vaccine has killed people.

The fact that it is not reported in the MSM* doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Edit *

Not only not reported , but censored on social media.

I think you will find that it is not officially censored at all. Its all in the public domain.
just because the media do not bother to report it does not mean it is purposely censored. Social media - who know what goes on there.

Pledge didn't say that covid doesn't exist, he said that it was man made. Many people have that view, but many, including me, don't. He just clickbaits Russian sites, who will always be against the Americans. But most of us are in Britain, so are safe. Sorry Jokerman 🙂

i dont think they are even russian sites just USA sites lol.

I feel my comments towards Pledge's post has stirred up a few and sorry all, that wasn't my intentions. And i agree we all have the right to our opinions and I wouldn't wish to see Pledge banned from posting but would hope he maybe a little more thoughtful before posting stuff like that.
I'm certainly not the snowflake type and I know nobody was suggesting I am, but covid is a delicate subject and having almost seen it wipe my wife out has obviously made me a little sensitive. To be fair to him he probably didn't mean to cause offence, but there's always that risk that someone on here may know someone who's been seriously effected by this foul illness and I hoped my reply to him may have made him realise just how bad covid is.
We all have different and sometimes strong opinions that others disagree with although I think some people are just attention seeking and looking for a reaction.
I mean some people to this day still think Hilsborough was caused by drunken scousers but you wouldn't go into a pub in Liverpool and say that would you.
Thanks to those with your kind words and thanks to the medics, doctors and the skills of those very special nurses. My wife has made a good recovery and now six months on has recently returned to work. I hope none of your friends or loved ones end up seriously ill with it as I would not wish this on anyone
And Pledge, prob think wer'e all getting at you but forget it now and hope you still post but maybe not covid related a. UTG

I feel my comments towards Pledge's post has stirred up a few and sorry all, that wasn't my intentions. And i agree we all have the right to our opinions and I wouldn't wish to see Pledge banned from posting but would hope he maybe a little more thoughtful before posting stuff like that.
I'm certainly not the snowflake type and I know nobody was suggesting I am, but covid is a delicate subject and having almost seen it wipe my wife out has obviously made me a little sensitive. To be fair to him he probably didn't mean to cause offence, but there's always that risk that someone on here may know someone who's been seriously effected by this foul illness and I hoped my reply to him may have made him realise just how bad covid is.
We all have different and sometimes strong opinions that others disagree with although I think some people are just attention seeking and looking for a reaction.
I mean some people to this day still think Hilsborough was caused by drunken scousers but you wouldn't go into a pub in Liverpool and say that would you.
Thanks to those with your kind words and thanks to the medics, doctors and the skills of those very special nurses. My wife has made a good recovery and now six months on has recently returned to work. I hope none of your friends or loved ones end up seriously ill with it as I would not wish this on anyone
And Pledge, prob think wer'e all getting at you but forget it now and hope you still post but maybe not covid related a. UTG

We all get riled up or indignant so dont apologise.
Certainly more thought is needed when posting by all.
My thoughts one day are not necessarily the same on the following day.