Covid 19 impact | Page 2 | Vital Football

Covid 19 impact

I see the first Tory has been diagnosed with corona disease...not wanting to be outdone a Labour spokesman has revealed Jezza has been suffering with Mad Cows Disease for years and that's why the election was lost :wheelchair:

All the selfish bastards are at it again, stripping supermarkets of stock, you can't even buy a toilet roll in Asda.

God help us if ever another World War starts, greedy bastards!

The Times reckon the plug will be pulled today in regards all games behind closed doors. Personally I think they should just suspend the league. Sad times.

All the selfish bastards are at it again, stripping supermarkets of stock, you can't even buy a toilet roll in Asda.

God help us if ever another World War starts, greedy bastards!

Went in Asda at Newtown yesterday afternoon and it was like the Marie Celeste the place was deserted car park virtually empty with loads of shelves empty

Arteta, Hudson Odoi and Espirito Santo have got the virus now, and makes you wonder how wide spread it actually is compared to new figures, there must be 10s of thousands who already have it, the virus is not as deadly as the news are reporting it to be but I understand the precautions taken.

The EFL will make a decision today regarding upcoming fixtures.