Countdown | Vital Football

Countdown

loudmouthblue

Vital Football Hero
Our TV champion, fans favourite and adopted tic has bagged himself a prestige new job.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/uk-news/who-colin-murray-new-host-23911697

The first show that he will host may go something like this.

Can I start with a Vowel please Rachael........U
Now a consonant please.....................................P

Another consonant................................................T
Another please........................................................H
Can I try a vowel please.......................................E

Another consonant please..................................T
Vowel............................................................................I
Consonant.................................................................C
Can I finish with a consonant Rachael............S

I am not a fan of Colin M - thinks he is funny and likes the sound of his own voice. Surprised he got job being a youngish white british male - normally go for an old codger to keep audience happy.
Rachel Riley is like the nurse in an old peoples home who is poular amongst the elderly gents- think I have been watching too much Carry on Nurse!!

Last edited:
I am not a fan of Colin M - thinks he is funny and likes the sound of his own voice. Surprised he got job being a youngish white british male - normally go for an old codger to keep audience happy.
Rachel Riley is like the nurse in an old peoples home who is poular amongst the elderly gents- think I have been watching too much Carry on Nurse!!
But he did have our back in our darkest hour. Never had such back up from a TV presenter ever. What did Kay Burnley have to say or give in support and she is called supposed to be a Wiganer in the Media?

I'm totally flabbergasted by your post. As Jeff has just pointed out, this guy supported us through our very darkest hour. He knew that our administration was not brought on by our doing. I wish I could have been at Party in the Park as I would have shaken the man's hand & thanked him for all his support & fight towards our cause.

Sorry about the criticism of Colin Murrays presentation skills - didnt realise supporting Wigans plight made you best choice for Countdown job. Looking forward to seeing Lisa Nandy in dictionary corner very soon.