councils secret list | Page 2 | Vital Football

councils secret list

you're right, it's all gone way off topic.

IMO people who are difficult, awkward and likely to cause problems go onto lists by those who are the victims of their behaviour.

For me that is my customers who pay me late, for my missus it's the same old druggies and drunks that turn up in her hospital department on a weekly basis putting the system under pressure and lives at risks.
And for the council it's nuisances who make too much noise, piss off their neighbours or do anything else that causes the council to dip into already stretched resources.

i can understand it to a point, as in potential violence or those who have been convicted of certain offences, imo would be a lot better as that way the people dealing with them has actual evidence rather then a council worker being judge, jury and executioner if that makes sense?

or put it another way, think about the jobsworth traffic warden or similar bin man with measuring stick, aint we all muttered something under our breath, i know i have!! i could of been put on their list back at the borough council, going to every department.

reminds of the u boat commander off dads army with his list!!

Tell you what mate, give me a traffic wardens uniform and a book of tickets and send me up Alum Rock Road. I'll do my quota for the month in a matter of hours!

I have no problem with traffic wardens whatsoever, they are doing a job, they pay into the system, they help to keep the country ticking over, they are, I'm sure, just decent people trying to get by in life.

Arseholes who park in fucking stupid places, causes chaos, without a by nor leave for anyone else, or try and get away without paying the fee, so the price goes up for the rest of us etc... Now for me these people are true wankers.

Again, it's all about looking at it from a different angle and seeing who side you should be taking.

if you done that jim, i think you would be added to the r.i.p thread quite soon :17:

but in a way your right, as happens around here, the wardens do have a bit of an attitude but wont be seen the around the mosque on a friday with hundred cars on double yellows so the buses wont get past.