Could you keep a straight face ? | Vital Football

Could you keep a straight face ?

sirdennis

Alert Team
The trial of an IT worker accused of committing sex acts with a cow and sheep near Tottenham Hotspur’s training ground was briefly halted when a judge reprimanded jury members for laughing.

Sniggering could be heard during the trial of Paul Lovell, who allegedly tried to have sex with a sheep near the Premier League side’s state-of-the-art facility in Enfield, north London, on September 4.

The 61-year-old has been charged with outraging public decency, including ‘fellatio with a cow’.

‘I well understand that there are aspects of it [this case] that are unusual and amusing,’ Judge James Patrick told Wood Green crown court.

‘If you do find the case particularly funny, if you can try to get over your laughter over lunch that would be great.’

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/28/paul-lovell-man-committed-sex-acts-with-sheep-and-cow-by-tottenham-hotspur-training-ground-4280247/

I'd have been doubled over laughing I think. Once one person starts the whole lot would go. I'd love to have been in the public gallery at that trial!

Was he giving the sheep felatio or vice versa?

One way sounds dangerous the other sounds pointless and disgusting. Might as well suck on a saveloy.

DeanoVilla - 29/1/2014 10:05

Wow. I mean I like my steak rare but that's just ridiculous.

Great point.

Also, if Steak has to come with sauce, I'd rather it in a little jug at the side to be honest.

blimey! But no, when you are embarrassed or shocked you can laugh sometimes, so no I probably couldn't keep a straight face!

EEEEEWE

Does anyone remember that case where that guy was seen from a train load of people trying to shag a sheep or a goat, I think it was ironically called Paradise Allotments or summat lol.

No I would not be keeping a straight face, I am not good at stopping myself from laughing when I see or hear things that are funny, even if you aren't supposed to laugh.

Facehead - That was the Halesowen College goat being shagged by a caretaker or something, a train stopped at lights and allt he passengers could see huim banging the goat!
An ex colleague of mine was at the college at the time.

This thread makes me all nostalgic for the old days and DanVilla2

James06 - 29/1/2014 12:57

Facehead - That was the Halesowen College goat being shagged by a caretaker or something, a train stopped at lights and allt he passengers could see huim banging the goat!
An ex colleague of mine was at the college at the time.

You can't be right in the head if you engage in bestiality!

This Paul Lovell guy was obviously trying to get into character to play Dr Doolittle at a local Am Dram probably...... but took it way too far!...... Lol