Could you ever be a terrorist? | Page 4 | Vital Football

Could you ever be a terrorist?

• Thread starter Villan Of The North
  • Start date
starchild65 - 20/12/2013 18:45

only if I can blow up The Sty..... only kidding West Midlands Police, honest......or am I? mwuhahahaha.

That's not terrorism. That is good for all humanity :14:

Green Tea - 17/12/2013 20:14

Wurzel - 17/12/2013 07:46

Green Tea - 11/12/2013 15:48

The answer to the initial question is YES....

Under the right circumstances, with the right upbringing anyone who reads these forums could revert to using terror tactics. We have the behaviour in our lockers somewhere, its just a case of having the right buttons pressed.

Its very easy to sit on a throne and say "I wouldnt do it"....But you are making that decision under the life cycle you, yourself have lived. If you had lived the life cycle of an active terrorist, then you behave as such. The other thing to note, is people do change over time. Having children, getting married, the death of a loved one, or anything come to that matter over your life's journey can change your path, your mindset, your behaviour, your outlook, etc..

What a ridiculous statement, although I should expect it with your weird outlook on the world. I can with certainty say I would not commit a terrorist act, and would probably not take a human life even if there was a legitimate conflict. Seriously you constantly put forward your religious views but seem to me at least one of the most unchristian people I have ever come across.

That is because you only see the world through YOUR own eyes. Yet you could have been born a terrorist.

The question was could you ever be a terrorist, not could an alternative you be a terrorist. My answer is no as I could not. It isn't that hard to understand.

I won't sleep tonight now wondering if an alternative Wurzel could be a terrorist :69:

I don't think he could be, I honestly don't. He's more the kingpin. He'd train the badgers.

Only a hunch.

Sadly now I've exposed his master plan, I am going to have to go into hiding.

:107:

You ain't seen me, roight?