Could you ever be a terrorist? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Could you ever be a terrorist?

• Thread starter Villan Of The North
  • Start date
Not sure it is sitting on a throne to have a doubt that you could Green, although I do agree, it depends on the circumstances.

People on here have very short memories, we have a terrorist amongst us.

Doesn't anybody remember the 'Ellis Out' campaign?!!

For me it's a matger of doing things in cold blood. I could fight in a battle and easily defend myself and my loved ones but I'm no executioner, the whole idea of it sits badlywith me so I could, in my current "me" not imagine a situation that could drive me to beclme either a terrorist or an assassin but I could be a freedom fighter taking part in battles against other armed parties.

Villan Of The North - 11/12/2013 20:40

For me it's a matger of doing things in cold blood. I could fight in a battle and easily defend myself and my loved ones but I'm no executioner, the whole idea of it sits badlywith me so I could, in my current "me" not imagine a situation that could drive me to beclme either a terrorist or an assassin but I could be a freedom fighter taking part in battles against other armed parties.

If someone offered you 10 million pounds to murder a stranger, would you do it?

James06 - 11/12/2013 16:16

People on here have very short memories, we have a terrorist amongst us.

Doesn't anybody remember the 'Ellis Out' campaign?!!

you ain't seen me... roight?!

:107:

James06 - 13/12/2013 11:39

Too right I would take the money and pay an Eastern European 2 grand then disappear.

You want Gator to kill someone and give them head?

Bit sick... still, £10m is a lot of money I guess.

lol I would want 12 for that J hard one to say James in any normal circumstances no chance but 10mill could certainly sway a mind especially a desperate one not that I'm desperate of course.

Villan Of The North - 11/12/2013 09:45

An uprising is one thing but planned terrorist action? Could you? Would you?

Surely you mean a planned attack by freedom fighters/resistance movement? A terrorist is a label given to those who stand up for their and their countrymen's rights.

I would like to point out that in no way do I condone actions against a civilian population.

James06 - 13/12/2013 12:39

No

Villan Of The North - 13/12/2013 15:34

No

Fair enough.

but if it does happen, point them in my direction. :25:

James06 - 13/12/2013 15:54

No

Fair enough.

Fancy going halves

gator - 13/12/2013 16:05

James06 - 13/12/2013 15:54

No

Fair enough.

Fancy going halves

Nah couldn't do it tbh, but saying that our twat of a next door neighbour and his sons now they on the other hand :69: Does a triple murder count as £30 million, just wondered like :91:

James06 - 13/12/2013 19:39

I know it is a purely hypothetical situation you are suggesting but there is no way 10 mil would be paid for a hit, ever.

Try more along the lines of 10k.

And my answer would be dependent on a number of factors.

Green Tea - 11/12/2013 15:48

The answer to the initial question is YES....

Under the right circumstances, with the right upbringing anyone who reads these forums could revert to using terror tactics. We have the behaviour in our lockers somewhere, its just a case of having the right buttons pressed.

Its very easy to sit on a throne and say "I wouldnt do it"....But you are making that decision under the life cycle you, yourself have lived. If you had lived the life cycle of an active terrorist, then you behave as such. The other thing to note, is people do change over time. Having children, getting married, the death of a loved one, or anything come to that matter over your life's journey can change your path, your mindset, your behaviour, your outlook, etc..

What a ridiculous statement, although I should expect it with your weird outlook on the world. I can with certainty say I would not commit a terrorist act, and would probably not take a human life even if there was a legitimate conflict. Seriously you constantly put forward your religious views but seem to me at least one of the most unchristian people I have ever come across.