Could be a fun old season this | Page 2 | Vital Football

Could be a fun old season this

Decent signings and Fraser and Wilson know each others game which will help. Nothing wrong in being from a relegated side, Left back signing is also promising, all we need is an additional striker on loan and I would be satisfied with the summer transfer window. Not over confident on the reserve keepers though.
Hopefully still a glimpse of a takeover, seems strange Staveley asks for the fans help in pressuring the PL and then disappears into the ether.

I think behind the scenes, this is being played to a finish, evidently loads of streams have been taken down in KSA, the FA have lost the Chinese contract, and need to replace it. They do their bit, even though its not directly said it should happen, put their own house in order, and then call the PL's bluff, and say, right, pass it now, or we see you in court.

No news from Staveley is Ok by me, it means it is not finished, and until a statement comes out we should all live in hope. My feeling the top 6 we are talking about may be a top 3-4, with Wet Spam, and Villa making the 6 up.

The Premiership cancelled the contract with the Chinese. They weren't happy with Ozil and his criticism of the Chinese treatment of Uighur Muslims. They didn't show any Arsenal game. Masters has a lot on his plate. Hopefully he doesn't like the taste.

I hope the PL get clobbered. As for purchasing relegated players I cannot see anything against that when they are quality. Wilson scores goals and Fraser is a pacy winger, add the new left back who is potentially very good and what is there to complain about. They all have experience of The Premiership. Of course we could have spent big as we did on Joelinton but what did that bring and there are numerous other examples in our past.

The Premiership cancelled the contract with the Chinese. They weren't happy with Ozil and his criticism of the Chinese treatment of Uighur Muslims. They didn't show any Arsenal game. Masters has a lot on his plate. Hopefully he doesn't like the taste.

Chinese refused to pay, as the PL did not provide games for a period.

Strange when they started the whole effin virus situation!!!!

The sooner people wise up that it was another crock of shite and arbitration was never on the table, the better. There was no need for arbitration in this situation to begin with and if Mandy and her mates were serious they would have easily overcome this. Whinging on about the ‘top 6’?! Mandy’s mates could buy each of the clubs 5 times over whilst making Barcelona their reserve team and still be the richest fuckers on the planet. Bullshit from start to finish.

The usual ***** are lapping up the bog average signings though. Managing expectations once again from NUFC and the thick **** Geordies have fallen for it hook, line and sinker. Go figure.

The sooner people wise up that it was another crock of shite and arbitration was never on the table, the better. There was no need for arbitration in this situation to begin with and if Mandy and her mates were serious they would have easily overcome this. Whinging on about the ‘top 6’?! Mandy’s mates could buy each of the clubs 5 times over whilst making Barcelona their reserve team and still be the richest fuckers on the planet. Bullshit from start to finish.

The usual ***** are lapping up the bog average signings though. Managing expectations once again from NUFC and the thick **** Geordies have fallen for it hook, line and sinker. Go figure.

If tha's what you think about the takeover and its current impase, so be it.

personally think it still has legs, and we just have to wait a bit longer.

If the fat one was so done with NUFC, do we think he would have allowed transfers, or is someone whispering in his ear???

I strongly suspect we've been had OM,the end result makes it difficult to argue against that possibility although that would mean an extraordinary con involving quite a few people has taken place.

So what shall we do now ?

It appears you are saying anyone who feels positive about the upcoming season is a knunt ?

I personally don't have great faith in Bruce and worse still Ashley has not fked off but I will be watching and cheering the team on,albeit in a virtual way, whenever possible.

The only other alternatives are support a top six team or stop watching football altogether,or at least until the game is returned to the supporters.

I'm choosing to support the team,despite the shite that will most likely be on offer,the same way I chose to support the team when Benitez was here.

It appears you are saying anyone who feels positive about the upcoming season is a knunt ?

It depends, really. It's when you see people commenting on the Chronic or Twatter etc and they're all creaming their kegs, almost suggesting we are now world beaters and Mike Ashley has done the best he can, Bruce has worked miracles etc.

It depends, really. It's when you see people commenting on the Chronic or Twatter etc and they're all creaming their kegs, almost suggesting we are now world beaters and Mike Ashley has done the best he can, Bruce has worked miracles etc.
Most of us knew once Ashley's top stooge departed he would have little choice but to spend .

The rest will catch on soon enough,especially if Bruce cannot mold the team into robots and water carriers and the new additions struggle because they are not individually good enough.

That doesn't make our fans and supporters knunts though, imo.
Optimism,delusion and dreams is what attracted most of us as bairns to SJP,we were shite then and we are shite now,the idea of Lionel in the shirt seems to have turned some of us into demanding glory hunters !

There's an awful lot of the press wanking over Bruce getting these good players in. And some fucking idiot supporters as well. They're hardly going to set the world on fire. Seems to me he's been allowed to spend the 35m that was supposed to be used in January getting a few players in to achieve Mike's one and only objective of 17th place. Nothing more, nothing less, no great change in Mike's policy and certainly non of this crap about Bruce being in charge of transfers.

I suppose I'm more positive that they will stay up again, but whether I want them to stay up? I'm beginning to think championship or lower for a few seasons might be the only cure for the fat leach

The squad is definitely stronger this season and weak areas have in the main been addressed and the transfer window is still open. Does not change my view on Ashley but I refuse to accept the signings are mediocre. Most of us are surprised that they have brought so many in and in the positions needed. A bit of optimism on here would not go amiss, not as regards Ashley but as regards the Squad.

Yes I agree Mike Ashley is still a dispicable human being but the squad is stronger than last season with the new additions. They are not world beaters but better than some of the sighing we have had in the past.

See Master's has had the hand of friendship out to the prospective buyer's, saying the O&D test is flawed, and going to be reworked.
It proves they dont have a leg to stand on legally, and all of the lobbying in the background, is hopefully going to bring KSA back to the table.

Looks like Ashley is going to take this further in the Law Courts. Apparently the Premiership have officially rejected the takeover.

I don't really give a fuck anymore! Ashliar, SDU, Marsters and the corrupt wankers called the Premier league. Qatar influenced fucktards can all go fuck themselves.

Looks like Ashley is going to take this further in the Law Courts. Apparently the Premiership have officially rejected the takeover.

Amazing the official rejection comes just before the local MP was in Parliament, and Fat Mike is on site, think Master's is trying to deflect criticism, but this time, the Pl could be rightly fucked....