Costa or Suarez...you decide | Vital Football

Costa or Suarez...you decide

only the first stamp would you view as suspicious. the second he wouldn't have been able to do anything.

Tossing saliva is the same as spitting. All the physical stuff is just that. Stuff. Except for the head butts. However, spitting shoul get him banned for 10 games.

That second video is actually disgusting. I knew he was dirty, but that sorta thing - in my opinion - is utterly unforgivable.

Galvin's Shinpads - 29/1/2015 18:25

Unlike a rape conviction!

Burn him at the stake.

Oh dear god. Your ability to misunderstand people's arguments is truly astonishing. :1: :1:

What am i deciding on??? Which one I would have up top for us. I don;t care if they are dirty players they are quality. Sergio Ramos isn't a saint you know and gets as good as he gives.

Taricco the yid - 29/1/2015 21:04

What am i deciding on??? Which one I would have up top for us. I don;t care if they are dirty players they are quality. Sergio Ramos isn't a saint you know and gets as good as he gives.

Suarez for me Clive.

Verts grabbing some player's neck on Wednesday ? I don't think I could stand Saurez in a Spurs shirt....

There's instantaneous angry reaction and then there's phlegming into your hand, transferring it to your right and flicking it.

ahx00 - 30/1/2015 11:56

There's instantaneous angry reaction and then there's phlegming into your hand, transferring it to your right and flicking it.

If anyone did that to me I would be banned for life. Their career would be over for different reasons. The one thing that makes me snap is spitting.

Biting, spitting is vile.

But Costa is actually trying to hurt another player, which could end his season/career

Costa for me