Cosplay | Vital Football

Cosplay

BodyButter

Vital Football Legend
Any cosplay fans on here?

The suspect who allegedly murdered a 15-year-old girl whose body was found in a suitcase, is fan of One Piece, a Japanese anime.

The 23-year-old man loves to don the character Z from the anime which is about the adventures of Monkey D.Luffy, a young boy who has an elastic body.

The suspect is famous among the cosplay (costume play where participants don costume to represent an anime character) community in Malaysia.

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2013/10/23/Cosplay-community-reaction-to-murder.aspx

I caused a bit of an argument today when I mentioned that the 23 year old man must have been mental to be dressing up as a cartoon character in the first place.

It seems to be growing increasingly popular here but I can't understand it for the life of me. Why would anyone want to dress up as a cartoon character unless they were mentally deficient in some way?

Whats up doc?

Don't be rascist against Cartoon Character BB them Looney tunes lawyers will send Roger Rabbit and Hoskins over to have a quiet word with ya!

Massive in Japan all this isn't it?

Never really checked it out I must admit.

Anime oh yes it's big here to amongst the younger generation. My eldest and his girlfriend love it. So does my 2nd son and my eldest best mate plus the girl who does our tattoo's. Just saying

I at 1st thought BB, you had made a mistake in the title and this was going to be a topic about coldplay.

Yeah I know strange things come into my head at times :14: