Corvidphilia | Vital Football

Corvidphilia

Greavswasthegreatest

Vital Football Legend
No it is not a fear of the virus.

It is about Crows apparently

So here are some jokes to start off with

“What do you call two crows?” ........“An attempted murder

Teacher asks her class, "If there's 14 crows on a fence and you shoot 2 off, how many are left?

" One little boy says, "None, the shotgun scared them all away." Teacher says, "That's not the answer I was looking for, but I like the way you're thinking." Boy says to teacher, "I have a question for you." "There's 3 women eating ice cream cones. 1 is licking, 1 is sucking, 1 is biting. Which one is married?" Teacher answers (slightly embarrassed), "I imagine it's the one sucking." Boy says, "No, it's the one with the wedding ring, but I like the way your thinking !"

No it is not a fear of the virus.

It is about Crows apparently

So here are some jokes to start off with

“What do you call two crows?” ........“An attempted murder

Teacher asks her class, "If there's 14 crows on a fence and you shoot 2 off, how many are left?

" One little boy says, "None, the shotgun scared them all away." Teacher says, "That's not the answer I was looking for, but I like the way you're thinking." Boy says to teacher, "I have a question for you." "There's 3 women eating ice cream cones. 1 is licking, 1 is sucking, 1 is biting. Which one is married?" Teacher answers (slightly embarrassed), "I imagine it's the one sucking." Boy says, "No, it's the one with the wedding ring, but I like the way your thinking !"

:clap::rofl:

Fascinating birds. One scientist calls them flying monkeys. Their intelligence is scary. They solve problems and use tools to do so. One little girl in the USA feeds them, they bring her bling in return as gifts for the feeding. They leave the rings and earrings behind and eat the food. The little girl has a box full of bling !!

Fascinating birds. One scientist calls them flying monkeys. Their intelligence is scary. They solve problems and use tools to do so. One little girl in the USA feeds them, they bring her bling in return as gifts for the feeding. They leave the rings and earrings behind and eat the food. The little girl has a box full of bling !!
She’s likely to have to do bird for handling stolen property.

A group of crows were receiving their PhDs at their college's commencement ceremony when the police showed up.

They all were arrested for third-degree murder.

Ermmm..need to explain that one to me Greavsie.

crows live in flocks called a murder.

They all got 'thirds' for their degrees...which is a crime as no one gets them, so the police ...oh you get it, I know you do...it's just a dreadful one!! But it is Greavsie..

crows live in flocks called a murder.

They all got 'thirds' for their degrees...which is a crime as no one gets them, so the police ...oh you get it, I know you do...it's just a dreadful one!! But it is Greavsie..
Thanks for the explanation EX...I never knew that about crows...good quiz question...as you say, it doesn’t really register on my laugh o meter though.