Coronavirus | Page 4 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

I think that might well be true. But it's also true of much of the rest of the MSM in the UK as well, I guess. It essentially follows the government's agenda, or it's own. Very little genuine investigative journalism done in this country by the MSM anymore.

Yes, that statement wasn't particularly aimed at the Guardian. Makes you wonder what all those "health correspondents" each one has are actually doing...

I think it's called churnalism.

The guardian is especially hilarious for constructing articles from Twitter posts by some z-list celebrity.

In the "this week we're incompetent about" thread

Our government doesn't actually know how many nurses have died from contracting Covid19 because they are not counting them

Meanwhile Hancock bleats on about how they are on the front line and doing a wonderful job which everyone knows (and knew they would before this started),

Meanwhile in Clown City, Trump has offered the medical assistance of 2 companies to Boris' doctors to see what they can do for him. I'm sure that miracle drug that has no evidence above the anecdotal will be on the menu somewhere in that advice!

download.jpeg

Oh no, the teachers are beyond our reach! How will we measure their performance? How we will we ensure they are delivering the rigid curriculums we have designed? How will our exam factories function? This is intolerable!

When the WHO said "Test, test, test" the British Government tragically misunderstood. :lol: