Coronavirus | Page 3 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

I have to assume there's a very large dollop of sarcasm attached here?

If that is the case, then I think you have completely missed the point of the links I shared. Only a complete idiot would dismiss the seriousness of what is happening in areas of Spain and Italy now, and I would not put myself in that category. And as this is a forum for discussion and debate (why would we bother putting stuff on here if that wasn't the case?), I do find your frequent sarcastic dismissals of any alternative view a little surprising... especially given how well researched you are on this virus situation.

Anyway, going on your reply, I have to assume you didn't really look into the links I shared in much detail. For this reason, I should explain the Center for Health Security is not some dodgy home-cooked conspiracy website - this is a real (and dare I say respected) institution... and Event 201 was a real event organised and attended by some very influential and powerful people across business and governments around the world back in October 2019. Simply seeing the level of planning that's gone into their media 'simulations' should show you how seriously they were taking things on this event.

Truthfully Sincilbanks, for someone who has taken this situation so seriously, and is clearly well on top of the numbers (you were on to the excellent Dr Campbell vids well before anyone else I know), I'm quite surprised that you don't appear to have that much curiosity about how or why this situation has come about; and indeed where it could be leading to? However, if that's not the case then I would urge you to look more closely at the Event 201 website... certainly more than it would initially appear from your reply.

(I should also say that I apologise if your original post was not accompanied by the sarcasm it certainly came across with... although no offence at all taken, and none intended with my response... do keep well fella!)

No it isn't sarcasm at all, just shows the danger of taking links from the internet. I'm sure Dr John Campbell passed it on in good faith, but there is information that the audio is faked and that the gentleman is not a doctor
https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-...despite-viral-video-of-crying-spanish-doctor/

Edited to add: Of course Spain is a tragedy, this video being fake doesn't remove that in any way shape or form, just some t**t on the internet with an agenda spreading crap right at the time we could do without it...

No it isn't sarcasm at all, just shows the danger of taking links from the internet. I'm sure Dr John Campbell passed it on in good faith, but there is information that the audio is faked and that the gentleman is not a doctor
https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-...despite-viral-video-of-crying-spanish-doctor/

Edited to add: Of course Spain is a tragedy, this video being fake doesn't remove that in any way shape or form, just some t**t on the internet with an agenda spreading crap right at the time we could do without it...
Dear oh dear oh dear... as you say, this is most certainly not the time for ludicrous stunts like this. If it is indeed faked, then you've got to hope the clowns that produced it receive the appropriate punishments. What a truly mental world we live in.

Thank you Sincilbanks for the clarification, and sincerely hope my slight rant previously did not cause any offence.

Dear oh dear oh dear... as you say, this is most certainly not the time for ludicrous stunts like this. If it is indeed faked, then you've got to hope the clowns that produced it receive the appropriate punishments. What a truly mental world we live in.

Thank you Sincilbanks for the clarification, and sincerely hope my slight rant previously did not cause any offence.

Not at all mate, it just means I didn't make myself clear enough probably!

A very very interesting read Notty. Incredible really the science, the smarts and the technology that goes alongside all of this.

One small word of warning though... in the US, a law dictates that...

No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or deathassociated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.

(The link to the full law is below and demands closer inspection than I’ve been able to give it so far)

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/300aa-22

The upshot? I’m extremely glad it took 10-20 years to get the polio vaccine absolutely right... and I’m also very glad that this American law was not in place back then. I’m not an anti-vaxxer by any stretch, but given the craziness of the world around us now, plus the recommendations set out by the Event 201 simulation (point 2 on contracts being in place with pharmaceutical companies), I know I’ll be doing my due diligence and very carefully looking into any ‘proper directions or warnings’ that may go alongside any miracle vaccine.

Even more certainly, if there is any profiteering linked to the vaccine (as seems to be the case in the Event 201 recommendations), I will 100% be refusing it. In my view, with the hysteria around Covid 19, civilisation is pretty much at stake and so surely beyond covering what I am sure are not insignificant costs of developing any vaccine, this really should be gifted to humanity.

I so long for the days when all I had to worry about was whether Tom Hopper was worth £150k.

A very very interesting read Notty. Incredible really the science, the smarts and the technology that goes alongside all of this.

One small word of warning though... in the US, a law dictates that...

No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or deathassociated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.

(The link to the full law is below and demands closer inspection than I’ve been able to give it so far)

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/300aa-22

The upshot? I’m extremely glad it took 10-20 years to get the polio vaccine absolutely right... and I’m also very glad that this American law was not in place back then. I’m not an anti-vaxxer by any stretch, but given the craziness of the world around us now, plus the recommendations set out by the Event 201 simulation (point 2 on contracts being in place with pharmaceutical companies), I know I’ll be doing my due diligence and very carefully looking into any ‘proper directions or warnings’ that may go alongside any miracle vaccine.

Even more certainly, if there is any profiteering linked to the vaccine (as seems to be the case in the Event 201 recommendations), I will 100% be refusing it. In my view, with the hysteria around Covid 19, civilisation is pretty much at stake and so surely beyond covering what I am sure are not insignificant costs of developing any vaccine, this really should be gifted to humanity.

I so long for the days when all I had to worry about was whether Tom Hopper was worth £150k.

I'd be amazed if the vaccine wasn't on the NHS, given it's (relatively) low mutation rate and the effect on the economy we'll need all hands on the pump to pay the debt we're accruing off and having a seasonal version of this as it comes round just doesn't really bear thinking about

More info on how deaths are calculated in Italy and France, and it's not good news...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/25/world/europe/Spain-coronavirus-nursing-homes.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

In Italy, authorities have conceded that their coronavirus death toll did not include those who had died at home or in nursing homes. Similarly in France, officials have said that only those who died in hospitals had been recorded as pandemic-related — a practice they said would change in the coming days.

And more evidence, admittedly based on a tiny data set, but the difference is startling
https://www.corriere.it/politica/20...eb-11ea-925b-a0c3cdbe1130.shtml?refresh_ce-cp

Study from the New England medical journal of how the virus spreads in a care home. Highlights why visits to care homes have been stopped

Imperial College review of the impact of "non-pharmaceutical interventions" via their models.

They are claiming 59,000 deaths saved so far across 11 European countries.

Their modelling has an estimate of between 7 and 43 million persons infected across those 11 countriesm, which if true is fantastic news in one sense

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/03/23/...-to-safeguard-the-economy-over-british-lives/

Really interesting series of 3 articles on this site, which also looks an interesting read in general terms.

"The east Asian experience, the New York University paper points out, demonstrates that rapidly containing and stopping the spread of infection is entirely possible – within a period of six to eight weeks – through national scale public, private and community coordination. After this, selective and careful lifting of restrictions along with extensive monitoring and tracing may enable societies to slowly begin functioning again."

I don't know mate. You'd have to ask them!

Because at this time of our "biggest national crisis for a generation" they've forgotten how to do good journalism and instead of informing the population they are simply following the news and regurgitating it...

Because at this time of our "biggest national crisis for a generation" they've forgotten how to do good journalism and instead of informing the population they are simply following the news and regurgitating it...

I think that might well be true. But it's also true of much of the rest of the MSM in the UK as well, I guess. It essentially follows the government's agenda, or it's own. Very little genuine investigative journalism done in this country by the MSM anymore.