Coronavirus | Page 132 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

So good news for the UK as cases drop. We are however at a bit of a flex point for the virus in the UK in terms of mutation. Let's hope we can continue our downward trend in cases (and also hope that the trend isn't as a result of less testing now the schools are out).

Leave them to it, just a shame they're filling up the hospitals again when if they'd had their jabs ICU in Lincoln wouldn't have 7 covid cases , meaning we can't treat cancer cases and do other complex cases because this lot think the jab is giving mind control over the population as they write their rubbish in their smartphones... O the irony.

When I first started working in the NHS I always thought that the majority of the people we treated were people who thought they knew better, nothing has changed.

From the article:

"He said: ‘Before I posted the video, I had 100 followers on Instagram which increased to 37.5k after my video. I had 11 followers on Twitter and now I have over 8k..."

Any medical professional who cares about how many Twitter and Instagram followers they have is probably in the wrong job, frankly, and I wouldn't trust them as an authority on anything.

I think he's just another crank.

Some of the infection rates in the North East are shocking, Johnson's new voters proud anti vax are they NottyImp?

Funny you should mention that. There has been some anti-vax graffiti up here that has appeared recently.
Some here as well, same moron all over the city, one close to where I live had been cleaned off yesterday, hopefully rest gone too. Part of a coordinated move? See the Even More Stupid Corbyn has been demonstrating again.

https://www.covidtruths.co.uk/2021/06/dr-samuel-white-nhs-gp-speaks-about-the-fraud/#comments

Interesting video from a doctor. Thoughts? Registered on the GMC providing he is who he says he is.

Andrew Wakefield was a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, with the emphasis on "was" of course because he is now completely discredited and struck off the medical register. He of course "resigned by mutual agreement" from the University school college of medicine....

I've no idea whether he genuinely believes his "evidence" but when the first sentence contains this paragraph

So there are treatments available, safe treatments, proven treatments with lots of evidence to back that up including treatments like hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin which can be used as both prophylaxis, and in treatment. Even a simple inhaler called Budesonide has been found to be effective by a doctor who works in the emergency department in the states.

A single doctor's anecdotal evidence on a treatment? This is treated as evidence by a GP?

The EMA says differently apparently
https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/insufficient-data-use-inhaled-corticosteroids-treat-covid-19

The number of false positives in a PCR test is 97%? And where is the evidence for that?

And here's the giveaway...
I’m gonna be, something I’ve been working on for a while is a career in functional medicine, which moves away from Big Pharma altogether. Hopefully, my website will be up and running soon and I’ll be sharing with you how to keep your body in tip top shape as well and a dietary plan as well, which I used I was two stone heavier a few years ago, thinking all the while that I was eating well, you know, because I was a doctor.

Some of the infection rates in the North East are shocking, Johnson's new voters proud anti vax are they NottyImp?
No more than most areas I wouldn't have thought.
Speaking specifically for Newcastle, this has been far and away the worst wave we have had (up to 800+/100K). Last summer we had rates of 0.5/100K in late July. Our previous worst was last Sept/Oct when it ran through the student community (approx. 700/100K). We then bobbled along in tier 3 so dropped to a fairly low base at that time (120/100K) and it never got higher than 250/100K prior to the Jan/Feb lockdown. Newcastle has a young demographic who obviously are last to get jabbed and who exhibit more hesitancy as a rule. Our jab rates are relatively low, similar to other metropolitan cities. Jab rates are higher in Sunderland, the Tynesides and County Durham. Case rates are dropping fast right now as with most of the country - let's hope it's a sustainable drop.
PS the five areas of Tyne and Wear didn't vote for Johnson!

It was Middlesbrough and around there they were over 1000 per 100,000 on the infection rate map yesterday.