Coronavirus | Page 109 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Most of us might have gone through a shop's doors and realised we hadn't got our mask out of the pocket. It happens at times.

This pair had travelled up from the midlands (Leicester I think), camping gear etc, and set off up a mountain. They knew beyond any doubt that they were in major breach of rules (laws in fact) the moment they got in the car and set off from home.
Of course they would never have intended to paralyse a person for life, but their wilful law-breaking has done just that. A measly small fine does not even start to cover what they did.

totally agree with you , my point is that they should be named .

Rates have more or less stopped falling according to Covid Zoe App (which relies on reporting of symptoms rather than positive test results, and is usually a couple of weeks ahead of other data sources as regards trends). It probably means we've got as far as we can with this lockdown and the Kent variant :shake:
COVID Symptom Study (joinzoe.com)

Rates have more or less stopped falling according to Covid Zoe App (which relies on reporting of symptoms rather than positive test results, and is usually a couple of weeks ahead of other data sources as regards trends). It probably means we've got as far as we can with this lockdown and the Kent variant :shake:
COVID Symptom Study (joinzoe.com)

Trend still downward according to official government data and that is up to last week

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/cases

I had my Pfizer vaccine yesterday teatime, but woke up with a 'dead arm' that felt like I'd been jabbed by Tyson :punch:... then again it was nothing on the Angiogram I had last week, so that's my 'Passport' to sunnier climes up to date.

I had my Pfizer vaccine yesterday teatime, but woke up with a 'dead arm' that felt like I'd been jabbed by Tyson :punch:... then again it was nothing on the Angiogram I had last week, so that's my 'Passport' to sunnier climes up to date.

Bill Gates is busy updating his database as we speak to ensure he sends you the "upgrades" via 5g...

World death toll passed another milestone yesterday, now over 2,500,000.

First half million deaths came in 120 days.
Next half million came in 93 days.
Next half million came in 65 days.
Next half million came in 43 days.
Latest half million came in 40 days.

(Counting days from 1st March last year).

And excluding mini countries, England has the highest death rate of all.
Hmm.

He thinks we're stupid and unfortunately a large percentage will swallow these lies. Hiding these dodgy PPE contracts behind vaccine success, they are completely separate and accusing someone else of a fox murderer - from the guy who has hosted several illegal hunts. Cannot stand this guy - doesn't care about people or about the likes of Lincoln/Grimsby. He cares for 1 thing - himself and his coffers. What a waste of an education.

And yet people vote for him. The people get the MP and government they deserve.

To quote Paul Weller:
"You choose your leaders and place your trust
As their lies wash you down and their promises rust
You'll see kidney machines replaced by rockets and guns"?
"And the public wants what the public gets · But I don't get what this society wants"

To quote Paul Weller:
"You choose your leaders and place your trust
As their lies wash you down and their promises rust
You'll see kidney machines replaced by rockets and guns"?
"And the public wants what the public gets · But I don't get what this society wants"