Coronavirus | Page 107 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

and yet:
"They were only contacted after the surgery had exhausted all other viable options. Those involved were keen that these vaccines were not wasted, which would have been the case had they not received them."

main thing is they ( thats the vaccines ) were used . got mine tomorrow , and mine will be used

main thing is they ( thats the vaccines ) were used . got mine tomorrow , and mine will be used

Good for you. Luckily, unlike the libertarian loons, conspiracy wachos, anti-vaxxers, right-wing nut-jobs and other assorted sociopaths and weirdos who have posted on this thread since last March (Brendan Bradley, Harry57, Imp79, Cambridgeimp et al), scientists just quietly get on with saving our lives.

5000 daily deaths in the US. Thank fucking Christ Trump and the Republican murderers are no longer in power.

With Biden there is at least some hope this can be controlled now, although it will take some time to get it under any kind of control.

5000 daily deaths in the US. Thank fucking Christ Trump and the Republican murderers are no longer in power.

5,000 a day is unbelievable isn't it. Just goes to show what doing nothing in a pandemic does for you...

Excellent documentary on Iplayer about the first 54 days of the virus, the 2nd episode is about the US and talks to the administrators responsible for preparing for it, it's an eye opener for sure...

and yet:
"They were only contacted after the surgery had exhausted all other viable options. Those involved were keen that these vaccines were not wasted, which would have been the case had they not received them."

Which implies plenty of other places were phoned up.
No idea on locations, but perhaps surgery happens to be close to football ground or training ground or maybe one of the staff is a wife of a player. Whatever happened, main thing is they didn't waste the doses.

Good for you. Luckily, unlike the libertarian loons, conspiracy wachos, anti-vaxxers, right-wing nut-jobs and other assorted sociopaths and weirdos who have posted on this thread since last March (Brendan Bradley, Harry57, Imp79, Cambridgeimp et al), scientists just quietly get on with saving our lives.

I have to say the "vaccination experience" was well organised , well planned and it was and in , jabbed and out all with in 5 minutes . cant complain at all , and as yet no side effects

I have to say the "vaccination experience" was well organised , well planned and it was and in , jabbed and out all with in 5 minutes . cant complain at all , and as yet no side effects

You'll be SAFE!!!!! in 2 weeks or so*

*Read the medical leaflet, this is joke based on previous with Chesh.

Excellent. Great that so many have at least got the first part of the vaccine.

Bit of a worry that they are now making comments about mixing brands on first and second doses. That may be fine but they don't know that though. It would surely be gambling again with all this without the knowledge to do so.
Also concerned that in a few weeks, they'll even abandon giving second doses altogether.

Yes, my experience was good, too.

Which vaccine were you given? I had the Oxford AZ (then find out today it may not be as effective against the SA strain ... oh well!!)

Yes, my experience was good, too.

Which vaccine were you given? I had the Oxford AZ (then find out today it may not be as effective against the SA strain ... oh well!!)
Astra Zenica . Yes I saw that but seems it will stop death and serious illness. But its having the vaccine that's good.
I've had yellow fever , small pox , malaria jabs and none were 100pc .

Did you get any side effects

Excellent. Great that so many have at least got the first part of the vaccine.

Bit of a worry that they are now making comments about mixing brands on first and second doses. That may be fine but they don't know that though. It would surely be gambling again with all this without the knowledge to do so.
Also concerned that in a few weeks, they'll even abandon giving second doses altogether.
You'll be SAFE!!!!! in 2 weeks or so

*Read the medical leaflet, this is joke based on previous with Chesh.

My joy at getting the vaccine may be short lived lol . Got a cancer scan this Tuesday , a delayed scan to see if the big C has returned . If it has i shall be making noises about the delay cancer patients are receiving .

My joy at getting the vaccine may be short lived lol . Got a cancer scan this Tuesday , a delayed scan to see if the big C has returned . If it has i shall be making noises about the delay cancer patients are receiving .

Ohh. Hope all proves clear on that.
Or else very best (and speedy) treatment does properly ensue.

My parents had their first vaccinations last week and were very complimentary over how very well organised they were at Lincs Showground. Second not due until the end of April though which is a slight concern when you consider how often this government changes tact.
No after affects either. In fact the only person I know of who had an affect of any description was my wife's uncle, and all he said was that he felt very tired for about 48 hours after it.
I really don't get anyone objecting to having it (unless other required medication and doctors advice applies of course)