Coronavirus | Page 4 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

UAE will be interested to know that NHS Nightingale at the Excel Centre has received 51, fifty one, patients of whom 13 have died . How many millions have been struck with fear by its creation though?

Look at the figures for UK deaths from all causes in the past 3 years, you will find that the 2020 numbers for the corresponding months are in fact very similar.

s

BUT over the Easter week when the virus supposedly peaked deaths were 108 percent above the expected average for the time of year. How many surplus deaths there will be by the end of the year remains to be seen. I follow matters with an open mind.

BUT over the Easter week when the virus supposedly peaked deaths were 108 percent above the expected average for the time of year. How many surplus deaths there will be by the end of the year remains to be seen. I follow matters with an open mind.
Main thing that none of us become a statistic nor our family or friends.

The waste of PPE anniys ne.
Just been to my chemist to oick up a prescription.
Big shop. 2 customers allowed in only.
Well marked out Xs to stand on. Well over 2m away from the counter which now has perspex screens up.

The chemists behind and staff sll were wearing the visors and masks.
Simply no need. Everyone was over 2m away at all times.
Waste of vital kit.

The waste of PPE anniys ne.
Just been to my chemist to oick up a prescription.
Big shop. 2 customers allowed in only.
Well marked out Xs to stand on. Well over 2m away from the counter which now has perspex screens up.

The chemists behind and staff sll were wearing the visors and masks.
Simply no need. Everyone was over 2m away at all times.
Waste of vital kit.
Cannot be over safe with this virus,better safe than sorry,

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Agree safety is paramount but no need and a waste.
2m distance is PHE guidance. Anyone working there who is symptomatic shouldn't be at work.
Everything else is marked out appropriately to maintain that safe distance.
Needless. Wasteful.

Last edited:
Agree safety is paramount but no need and a waste.
2m distance is PHE guidance. Anyone working there who is symptomatic shouldn't be at work.
Everything else is marked out appropriately to maintain that safe distance.
Needless. Wasteful.
When. You are served you will not be two metres away more so if cash changes hands

They have it boxed off Prem. 2m distance maintained at all times.
Just annoys me, whilst I understand it makes them feel protected it is a sheer waste.

Dave, it's not a pandemic anyway (even though you tested positive) - it's a plandemic...

In reality millions will test positive certainly anyone who has had a flu shot in the last 3 years. According to Koch's postulates they have never isolated and identified Covid 19 so the test is in effect useless.

UK citizens could see their bank accounts pilfered to help cover the cost of the lockdowns, loss of business and taxes and helicopter payments handed out by the government

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/iIf-austerity-is-off-the-table,-how-do-we-pay-for-Covid-19-costs

Even before the massive financial implications of Covid there was a need to put up taxes. They certainly cant go through another period of austerity when it has been shown the NHS, social care and local government all need more resources not less, together with the need to pump prime the economy for some time.
And the reality is that they are not going to generate enough tax revenues by just taxing the rich (many of whom are mobile and can avoid or minimise tax). They will have to both tax most people more and also tackle the issue of large international and internet companies paying their fair share of taxes. Successive governments for the last 30 years have avoided putting up the taxes that raise the most revenues- income tax, national insurance and VAT. People will need to getting use to that and also making bigger contributions to their future pensions and social care needs.

Lying fraud caught out :innocent:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...Echobox&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1588702825

There It Is: CDC Equates Coronavirus Hospitalizations to Seasonal Flu and Finally Admits It’s MUCH LESS Dangerous for Children

On Friday the CDC equated the Wuhan coronavirus to the seasonal flu.
The COVID-19 hospitalization rates are “similar to” those in the 65 and older category during “recent high severity influenza seasons.”
And the COVID-19 hospitalizations for children 17 and under is MUCH LOWER than the seasonal flu hospitalization rates during recent influenza seasons.
The COVID-19 is LESS DANGEROUS to children than a typical influenza!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-finally-admits-much-less-dangerous-children/

I personally favour putting up income tax if taxes have to rise. VAT is an evil regressive tax that hits the poor much harder than it hits the rich.