Coronavirus | Page 3 | Vital Football

Coronavirus

Got this from my switched on mate, wonder who is telling the truth?
Hint it's never going to be the BBC

I have checked the data myself and there is an omission in March 2020 which adds on another 12,000 but still only producing a total of 150,047 so its right in the middle (3 years more deaths, 2 years less)

2020 - 150,047
2019 - 143,652
2018 - 164,560
2017 - 153,798
2016 - 142,143
2015 - 155,507

View attachment 38882
I suspect the figures will look very different after the April figures are added but it does seem significant that there are so few patients in Nightingale London. My brother does horse drawn funerals. He was told that only 14 of the 200 bodies being stored in a temporary morgue in Southend are actually covid related deaths.

I truly do wonder what the REAL agenda is in the World? Why, oh why, potentially ruin hundreds of economies?

Will we ever know?

If there is a conspiracy over this, there is one I would like to be true viz that this is designed to prepare us for draconian changes to combat climate change!

I truly do wonder what the REAL agenda is in the World? Why, oh why, potentially ruin hundreds of economies?

Will we ever know?

Maybe this is connected?

Make millions or billions dependent on state handouts to survive and then receive their digital payouts if they comply with the mandated social credit system.

https://patentscope2.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606&tab=PCTBIBLIO

And by the way they will require 5G coverage to make this internet of things function correctly.

One concerning development for me is that the Australian government is introducing a smart phone tracking app (like in Singapore) and word is they're going to make it compulsory. If it's NOT made compulsory then they're not going to allow restrictions to lift so it'll be a lose/lose situation and basically a black mailing tool.
Worrying times for freedom.

One concerning development for me is that the Australian government is introducing a smart phone tracking app (like in Singapore) and word is they're going to make it compulsory. If it's NOT made compulsory then they're not going to allow restrictions to lift so it'll be a lose/lose situation and basically a black mailing tool.

The UK government are also trialling a similar app. Apparently it is only effective if at least 80% of the population use it. The problem is, if you are out in a busy place you could get pinged alot if you are near someone with the virus. That could mean you have to get tested a number if times if earlier alarms are negative.

You just need to go walkabout where there is no signal. What about those who don't own a smartphone?

Spanish flu 1918 to 20. 500 million cases, a third of the world's population. Death estimates vary getweenv17 and 100 million.
Hong Kong Flu. 1968/9. 1 million deaths worldwide deaths.

Compare and contrast with Covid 19. How big a role does media and social media play in our perceptions ?

Today’s Papers saying New Zealand as it under control with no new cases.
Still keeping most restrictions in place......

Were the people tested at random or were only those with suspected symptoms tested? Without knowing this his extrapolations re NY are worthless.

WIth 6 weeks clinical real data his extrapolations are thousands of times more valid than the Fauci / Ferguson guesstimates that pushed governments into putting 70% of the planet under house arrest.

Sweden have had similar statistics as everywhere else but with zero lockdown

A couple of observations on NZ bearing in mind the wife and I were there for the whole of February:
1. Whilst we were there the locals told us they had become far too reliant on the Chinese for tourism and for their economy more generally. They said the place would normally be rammed with Chinese tourists in hotels, on transport and in tourist destinations. There were actually hardly any Chinese about, because the Chinese had virtually closed down all travel of their own people. There was no lockdown in NZ until the 19th March, but they definitely benefitted by the virtual lockdown by the Chinese themselves.
2. New Zealand is geographically a big country (over twice as big as the UK) but its population is less than 5 million. Auckland, its biggest city, has a population of 1.5m and the other cities of Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin are much smaller. Much of it's relatively small population is well dispersed in rural areas. There is no doubt the low density of population in most of NZ has prevented the spread of the virus and reduced both the number of cases and deaths. You only have to look at more rural, less dense parts of the UK where both the infection rates and death rates have been much lower than those nationally.
So, whilst NZ did thd right thing in closing its borders from 20 March, the two points above were distinct advantages for NZ

Everytime we used to visit Wellington (which is a beautiful city btw), the place was literally jam packed with Chinese.
Australia had the same scenario as NZ (large country, sparse population, crowded by Chinese). This has had a positive effect on the numbers of Covid19 but will now have a negative effect as China is Australias biggest trading partner and, as is always the case, Australian politicians follow not lead and have started bad mouthing China and so China has told Oz to get f***Ed as far as imports from Australia are now concerned.

Those teeth tho' :grinning:

"It is with deep regrit"

Grocer Heath, Grocer Heath, cover up those awful teeth , oh no oh, oh woah no..what is it with our obsession with politician teeth? Blair had teeth too. I, if given the opportunity, would remove the teeth of our entire cabinet with rusty pliers free of charge.